Jump to content


Halloween free tank question


  • Please log in to reply
29 replies to this topic

P BHELA #1 Posted 30 September 2019 - 03:13 PM

    Sergeant

  • Players
  • 6354 battles
  • 128
  • Member since:
    05-14-2018
So for the ops where you can earn halloween premium tanks, can I earn more than 1 premium tank? So if I get the lycan in the first op, can I do the second op and get the kaiju. And then eventually get the tank in the third op?

MaxChaos24 #2 Posted 30 September 2019 - 03:30 PM

    Gameplay Expert

  • Administrator
  • 13272 battles
  • 20,977
  • [WGW]
  • Member since:
    09-15-2013

View PostP BHELA, on 30 September 2019 - 11:13 AM, said:

So for the ops where you can earn halloween premium tanks, can I earn more than 1 premium tank? So if I get the lycan in the first op, can I do the second op and get the kaiju. And then eventually get the tank in the third op?

 

You can only choose 1. Once you choose a tank, the Op goes away. 

MASHMAN 90 #3 Posted 30 September 2019 - 03:30 PM

    Major

  • WoTC Ambassador
  • 37331 battles
  • 12,651
  • Member since:
    02-21-2014
Dammit Max :P

Edited by MASHMAN 90, 30 September 2019 - 03:30 PM.


matematicalone #4 Posted 30 September 2019 - 03:59 PM

    Captain

  • Players
  • 2792 battles
  • 1,448
  • Member since:
    11-15-2017

View PostMaxChaos24, on 30 September 2019 - 04:30 PM, said:

 

You can only choose 1. Once you choose a tank, the Op goes away.

 

Is there any official info about earnable tanks Max?

Or it's too early for that..



MaxChaos24 #5 Posted 30 September 2019 - 04:00 PM

    Gameplay Expert

  • Administrator
  • 13272 battles
  • 20,977
  • [WGW]
  • Member since:
    09-15-2013

View Postmatematicalone, on 30 September 2019 - 11:59 AM, said:

 

Is there any official info about earnable tanks Max?

Or it's too early for that..

 

It's all in the new article: 

https://console.worldoftanks.com/en/news/monster-month



matematicalone #6 Posted 30 September 2019 - 04:05 PM

    Captain

  • Players
  • 2792 battles
  • 1,448
  • Member since:
    11-15-2017

View PostMaxChaos24, on 30 September 2019 - 05:00 PM, said:

 

Thanks Max, it was right in the news section, lazy me.

ELITEZELIOT248 #7 Posted 30 September 2019 - 04:13 PM

    Corporal

  • Players
  • 20882 battles
  • 19
  • Member since:
    03-17-2014
i wish there were new monster tanks to look at. i hope they bring the himmelsdorf map back or they can rotate between the graveyard swamp and that.

MaxChaos24 #8 Posted 30 September 2019 - 04:15 PM

    Gameplay Expert

  • Administrator
  • 13272 battles
  • 20,977
  • [WGW]
  • Member since:
    09-15-2013

View PostELITEZELIOT248, on 30 September 2019 - 12:13 PM, said:

i wish there were new monster tanks to look at. i hope they bring the himmelsdorf map back or they can rotate between the graveyard swamp and that.

 

There are 2 new Monster Tanks, well, 1 Monster and 1 Hero. 

ELITEZELIOT248 #9 Posted 30 September 2019 - 04:24 PM

    Corporal

  • Players
  • 20882 battles
  • 19
  • Member since:
    03-17-2014

View PostMaxChaos24, on 30 September 2019 - 04:15 PM, said:

 

There are 2 new Monster Tanks, well, 1 Monster and 1 Hero. 

 

So there are new ones they just havent released them yet?

MaxChaos24 #10 Posted 30 September 2019 - 04:27 PM

    Gameplay Expert

  • Administrator
  • 13272 battles
  • 20,977
  • [WGW]
  • Member since:
    09-15-2013

View PostELITEZELIOT248, on 30 September 2019 - 12:24 PM, said:

 

So there are new ones they just havent released them yet?

Have a look at the section at the top called, "Meet the Monster Tanks" (more info coming soon on them) :great:

https://console.worldoftanks.com/en/news/monster-month
 

ELITEZELIOT248 #11 Posted 30 September 2019 - 04:45 PM

    Corporal

  • Players
  • 20882 battles
  • 19
  • Member since:
    03-17-2014

View PostMaxChaos24, on 30 September 2019 - 04:27 PM, said:

Have a look at the section at the top called, "Meet the Monster Tanks" (more info coming soon on them) :great:

https://console.worldoftanks.com/en/news/monster-month
 

 

Not to be a complicated person but those have already been released before as you and i both know. When you said there are 2 new ones you mean they haven't said what they are yet correct? 

MaxChaos24 #12 Posted 30 September 2019 - 04:52 PM

    Gameplay Expert

  • Administrator
  • 13272 battles
  • 20,977
  • [WGW]
  • Member since:
    09-15-2013

View PostELITEZELIOT248, on 30 September 2019 - 12:45 PM, said:

 

Not to be a complicated person but those have already been released before as you and i both know. When you said there are 2 new ones you mean they haven't said what they are yet correct? 

 

Hello, I don't think you read it as it tells you what the two new ones are lol. Bellerophon and Inferno Chimera.

MaxChaos24 #13 Posted 30 September 2019 - 04:56 PM

    Gameplay Expert

  • Administrator
  • 13272 battles
  • 20,977
  • [WGW]
  • Member since:
    09-15-2013

View PostELITEZELIOT248, on 30 September 2019 - 12:45 PM, said:

 

Not to be a complicated person but those have already been released before as you and i both know. When you said there are 2 new ones you mean they haven't said what they are yet correct? 

 

View PostMaxChaos24, on 30 September 2019 - 12:52 PM, said:

 

Hello, I don't think you read it as it tells you what the two new ones are lol. Bellerophon and Inferno Chimera.

 

And if you want to see what they look like, watch the video! :great::honoring:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oQiYVjRWyjA



Sammael85 #14 Posted 30 September 2019 - 05:18 PM

    Major

  • Players
  • 25570 battles
  • 5,096
  • [FAC]
  • Member since:
    08-20-2015
Isn't double posting a punishable thing? LOL

 

 


SlinkyNutria1 #15 Posted 30 September 2019 - 05:18 PM

    Corporal

  • Players
  • 67700 battles
  • 45
  • Member since:
    05-25-2014
Max:  Sometimes these staged ops the xp is cumulative, for MH IV do you need 660k or 225k?  Thanks

Chr15py #16 Posted 30 September 2019 - 05:27 PM

    Captain

  • Beta Tester
  • 15426 battles
  • 1,512
  • Member since:
    09-16-2013

View PostSlinkyNutria1, on 30 September 2019 - 05:18 PM, said:

Max:  Sometimes these staged ops the xp is cumulative, for MH IV do you need 660k or 225k?  Thanks

 

I think you only get the chance for the one tank. So if you would like the “Bog Horror” (stage 4 or 5), you would need to grind out 250,000 XP in total and select it. If you only want the Lycan then do “stage 1” and claim the tank. The OP will disappear as soon as you have selected a tank so choose which one you would like and go from there :)
 

Max - assuming that any tank can be used to grind out the XP? i.e. as I’m working on the Chisel, I can continue to use Chisel contract only tanks and it counts toward the Halloween OP?

 

cheers in advance. 
chris


"Per Ardua ad Astra - Through adversity to the stars"

SPUK4U #17 Posted 30 September 2019 - 05:31 PM

    Captain

  • Players
  • 11337 battles
  • 1,916
  • Member since:
    07-24-2018

Too pad that I already have Lycan, Revenant and Dragon, rest I don't really want to,  they look ugly, specially those new ones Bellerophon and Chimera.   

 

Btw. Do we get gold or silver if we select a tank that we already have?

 


- Ask, Observe, Learn and Improve -

MiikwanXxXiis #18 Posted 30 September 2019 - 05:41 PM

    First lieutenant

  • Players
  • 22497 battles
  • 791
  • Member since:
    02-04-2014

View PostSPUK4U, on 30 September 2019 - 05:31 PM, said:

Too pad that I already have Lycan, Revenant and Dragon, rest I don't really want to,  they look ugly, specially those new ones Bellerophon and Chimera.   

 

Btw. Do we get gold or silver if we select a tank that we already have?

 

Silver. The hollunhound is a great tank btw.



Spartan2511 #19 Posted 30 September 2019 - 06:11 PM

    Sergeant

  • Players
  • 13176 battles
  • 102
  • Member since:
    12-07-2016

View PostChr15py, on 30 September 2019 - 05:27 PM, said:

Max - assuming that any tank can be used to grind out the XP? i.e. as I’m working on the Chisel, I can continue to use Chisel contract only tanks and it counts toward the Halloween OP?

 

cheers in advance. 
chris

Im in the same boat, on stage 7 Chisel. I see no reason why Chisel and Halloween cant run in parallel. Also, Autumn games will be active so we'll have Chisel, Halloween and Autumn games all running in parallel.



jonesofcolorado #20 Posted 30 September 2019 - 07:33 PM

    Sergeant

  • Players
  • 12407 battles
  • 220
  • Member since:
    02-27-2014

View PostMaxChaos24, on 30 September 2019 - 08:30 AM, said:

 

You can only choose 1. Once you choose a tank, the Op goes away. 

 

Oh man, that's a bummer! It looked like you could progress levels to me (like the way the campaign levels are), but I haven't done this event in the past. 

 

So what happens if you pick a tank you already own? Do they give you gold or silver for it's value instead?






1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users