possible model bug - panther II edition

roreg bug model panther II

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

Destraag #1 Posted 30 September 2019 - 03:52 PM

Captain

• Players
  • 41779 battles

This one caught my attention with a big "that was weird" - https://xboxclips.co...10-f9b39cd039be

So I grabbed the server side.

https://xboxclips.co...97-d8a88265f94d

previous posts in what is becoming a series

When a person resorts to attacking the other person rather than focusing on the issue (aka argumentum ad hominem), it becomes pretty clear they have nothing else to contribute and are wrong.

Pontiac Pat #2 Posted 30 September 2019 - 04:26 PM

Major

• WoTC Tournaments Contributor
  • 25725 battles
  • [47R]
I've noticed that one on a couple other tanks in the past.  Turret isn't quite low enough so there is a paper thin gap between the turret and chassis.

If you want to be one of the 47 Ronin check out our recruitment post and then send a message to Prof935 (xbox) or dimka935 (ps4).

Estimated Marks of Excellence thresholds - https://wotclans.com.br/tanks/moe

Destraag #3 Posted 02 October 2019 - 04:11 PM

Captain

• Players
  • 41779 battles

View PostPontiac Pat, on 30 September 2019 - 11:26 AM, said:

I've noticed that one on a couple other tanks in the past.  Turret isn't quite low enough so there is a paper thin gap between the turret and chassis.

It does seem to be that way doesn't it.

To my eye it was a tiny bit higher than the top of the hull. 

If its really paper thin gap in the model that they cant fix, the collision model for the round itself needs a slight increase in size so it can't fit in gaps like this.  

I wonder if that would prevent a lot of these.

When a person resorts to attacking the other person rather than focusing on the issue (aka argumentum ad hominem), it becomes pretty clear they have nothing else to contribute and are wrong.

Pit Friend #4 Posted 02 October 2019 - 07:44 PM

Major

• Players
  • 33519 battles
  • [PTATO]
That’s where all the ghost shells hit. :trollface:

When the nice guy loses his patience the devil shivers. 

XT356 #5 Posted 03 October 2019 - 06:31 AM

Major

• Players
  • 10525 battles
  • [DNTCR]
You havent heard of the german anti gravity fields? Man, you are WAY behind on times.
“Greatness is a transitory experience. It is never consistent. It depends in part upon the myth-making imagination of humankind. The person who experiences greatness must have a feeling for the myth he is in. He must reflect what is projected upon him. And he must have a strong sense of the sardonic. This is what uncouples him from belief in his own pretensions. The sardonic is all that permits him to move within himself. Without this quality, even occasional greatness will destroy a man.”

Also tagged with roreg, bug, model, panther II

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users