Xp boosts are set at 100% lose rate

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

P BHELA #1 Posted 02 October 2019 - 08:42 PM

Sergeant

• Players
  • 6383 battles
Thnx wargamming for putting me on the 100% losing battle rng system. I have my x3 xp boost op from the games op and u guys decide to make me lose every single battle. Thnk god I didnt spend a single dollar on this game. 

P BHELA #2 Posted 02 October 2019 - 08:44 PM

Sergeant

• Players
  • 6383 battles
Im playing ur trash game rn with the stock 13 90 which has 150 damage per shot.  Im on a 7 game losing streak. SCAM 

TransparentBlue #3 Posted 02 October 2019 - 08:44 PM

Captain

• Players
  • 13414 battles

View PostP BHELA, on 02 October 2019 - 08:42 PM, said:

Thnx wargamming for putting me on the 100% losing battle rng system. I have my x3 xp boost op from the games op and u guys decide to make me lose every single battle. Thnk god I didnt spend a single dollar on this game. 

Yes, THEY made you lose.  Good thing they didn't make you lose your tinfoil hat!

Rotcat #4 Posted 02 October 2019 - 08:59 PM

Sergeant

• Players
  • 18846 battles
  • [28-TL]
Tbh I never understood why people come up with this. At the end of the day it comes down how YOU play. Even with a stock tank you can be effective in a battle and lead your [edited]teammates to victory. You probably focus more on the W/L-ratio atm because youve no unlimited xp boosts available. Just play how you normally would and you see that you win battles, even with a boost activated.

Acta non verba.

mark111966 #5 Posted 02 October 2019 - 10:08 PM

Corporal

• Beta Tester
  • 80597 battles
  • [3RDAD]

I understand and empathize with your frustration. I, too, have noticed and to an extent, tracked, a noticable and not insignificant reduction in the overall match. Seeing a huge difference in hit %, pens when I actually get hits, dam to target when I occasionally do get a pen being the absolute minimum dam possible with the type of round fired. And, or, being a top tier hvy and being instantly seen and ko'd by a bottom tier lgt from halfway across the map and penned from every shot they fire directly thru your toughest armor in the first 30 seconds. Believe me, I've raged an cussed the tv out for 10 mins or more.

But, that being said, I don't truly believe that they have any logical reason or gain from 'cheating' players/customers in such a way. When I calm down, I realize I had great hopes, and expectations from having those boosts on, that I just took it for granted that I still had to do well for those boosts to be anything other than disappointments. And, then like a gambler who just lost his bet, and wants his money back, I want my boosts back. I guess if I cry 'foul' loud enough, somehow...things will be as I demand. But, that isn't reality. Get over it, is all we can do, and carry on.

Anymore, I just turn on boosts (silver and crew only, as I don't need xp for grinds), and then just let them run out until they give me more. Be happy. They're giving tons of free boosts, just for playing. If they'd been doing the new.Monty Hall giveaway of boosts that they do now back in year one, it wouldn't have taken me 5 1/4 years and over 70k battles to finish grinding every tt line. And I'm only an average player. Even the true best of players from the beginning had to play 2 to 3 times the number of battles to complete the sme grinds as players do now.

Anyway, I do sympathize, and wish you and everyone the best luck in all things, and especially your matches. Keep on tanking and I'll see ya'll on the battlefield or in the funnies. 

woods sniper #6 Posted 03 October 2019 - 01:53 PM

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 35475 battles
I was playing last night, win a few games, lose a few games nothing out of the ordinary. All of sudden, I go into a 5 or 6 game losing streak. I am playing good, normally in top 5. I then notice that the 3xp boost is on. We had one game that we were up 10 tanks to their 5 and some how got wiped out in a matter of 30 seconds. Never seen anything like it. Today started playing again, went 5 wins for 13 games. When the 3xp boost was done, started winning again. Must be Halloween, weird things going on or is it the boost curse!

steelheadclan #7 Posted 05 October 2019 - 01:58 PM

Major

• Players
  • 15580 battles
  • [REAL]

Thanks for the early morning humor OP!

:D

olde fortran 77 #8 Posted 07 October 2019 - 03:13 PM

Corporal

• Players
  • 29143 battles
I swear I see the same thing. Getting the boost means losing a lot of battles.

TennisMan56 #9 Posted 07 October 2019 - 04:52 PM

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 31656 battles
  • [STDZ]

To get rid of the demons one must send case of the best Russian Vodka straight to Chicago.:trollface:

P.S. It is all in ones own head. Tinfoil anyone:harp:.

Edited by TennisMan56, 07 October 2019 - 04:53 PM.

jonesofcolorado #10 Posted 14 October 2019 - 05:31 PM

Sergeant

• Players
  • 12428 battles
Yeah, I wish the boosts only got used if you win, and if you lose go back into the pot. I hate wasting boosts on lost battles. 

LiteralComic635 #11 Posted 08 November 2019 - 04:24 PM

Captain

• Players
  • 491 battles

I think that win and loss streaks are pretty random, though occur often enough to generate wild theories, but they are not boost activation dependent. They occur with or without boosts being activated. Assuming that you are using the free XP boosts being given out with wild abandon by WG, you are out nothing in a loss, in fact you are earning the XP for a low quality win. For example a win where under a minute into the match you are sent back to the garage by a blind shot from an arty player who is taking an educated guess where the green team will be, or perhaps you have fallen off a cliff or bridge, gotten leveled by a Pooh Barn or Deathstar you failed to see. 

While you suffered a loss, you are still progressing at a faster pace than you would with no boost active. Long story short, at times it's not going to be your day, and a streak of bitter losses will happen regardless of whether or not you activated a boost. 

During such streaks, switch tanks, switch Nations, switch tiers, use a tank you more often than not perform well in. Take a 10-15 minute break. Don't worry about winning and losing, do what you can to get the best personal result out of the battle you can. You can only control how you do, and similar to actual real life combat, realize that you may survive in situations that should have led to your demise, and in the alternative you may be doing everything right in a situation when you get your number called and to the next life you go.

For all the complaints about ghost shells, RNG and crazy physics in the game, there is a parallel to the absurdity of actual reality in combat. 

ChubbyBuckle06 

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users