Packages and crew training

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

pilotguy79 #1 Posted 04 October 2019 - 10:30 AM

Captain

• Players
  • 17696 battles
  • [LIP]

what is the reason why we can’t upgrade individual pieces (gun/engine/radio/tracks) etc. It would be nice to upgrade an individual piece rather than a group. I understand some upgrades need a turret upgrade (bigger gun).

same for the crew. It would be nice to select an individual crew to train up. So instead of spreading crew xp to all. To be able to focus that xp on 1 crew to really speed it up.

twocruel4u2c #2 Posted 04 October 2019 - 12:33 PM

Captain

• Beta Tester
  • 15229 battles

I think it goes back to before Beta in 2013.   A focus group said that the console player would get confused.  They did the packages instead of doing like PC.  Not sure about crew but might be the same factors.

Not sure it 2013 beta forum threads are available but it was asked for a lot.  A lot of people wanted it just like PC.

I think it is also why we get faster tank xp/ crew xp

Edited by twocruel4u2c, 04 October 2019 - 12:41 PM.

Bibo1GerUk #3 Posted 04 October 2019 - 01:10 PM

Major

• Players
  • 27892 battles

View Postpilotguy79, on 04 October 2019 - 11:30 AM, said:

You're mistaken if you think you would get more Crew Xp for an individual crew member. Also, PC Crew system is unneccesarily complicated and in some parts simply broken.

Like BiA not working if all crew members don't have it. Move into a new tank with 1 more crew member needed? Your BiA doesn't work any more until they have learnt that skill. Another tank with 1 less crew slot? One of your members is now twiddling their thumbs in the barracks. Where you paid Gold for extra slots because you'd otherwise have to remove them completely.

Remember, it's just a game!

My little Youtube channel aka YeOldeGamer: https://www.youtube....xVCaFCLg/videos

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users