Jump to content


Australian Line?

Australian

  • Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

DaffierPear6 #1 Posted 06 October 2019 - 11:59 PM

    First lieutenant

  • Players
  • 24007 battles
  • 780
  • [1CAB]
  • Member since:
    11-10-2013

I now Australia only developed the Sentinel & AC4, but surely the fact that we had to modify other nations tanks to suit our requirements gives us some support for an actual line (or at least more Premium's in game)?

 

https://en.m.wikiped...Australian_Army

 

Come on WG, show us a bit of love!!



FBPrime #2 Posted 07 October 2019 - 12:09 AM

    Captain

  • Players
  • 50116 battles
  • 1,341
  • [-L7-]
  • Member since:
    08-13-2013
This isn't WOT PC.

"The 360 was released in 2005. The Super Nintendo was released in 1991. With the new Gen next year, the 360 will be farther behind the newest console than the Super Nintendo was behind the 360."


Cpl Derren #3 Posted 07 October 2019 - 03:06 AM

    First lieutenant

  • Players
  • 28779 battles
  • 689
  • [IMTLZ]
  • Member since:
    10-12-2013

View PostDaffierPear6, on 06 October 2019 - 06:59 PM, said:

I now Australia only developed the Sentinel & AC4, but surely the fact that we had to modify other nations tanks to suit our requirements gives us some support for an actual line (or at least more Premium's in game)?

 

https://en.m.wikiped...Australian_Army

 

Come on WG, show us a bit of love!!

 

View PostFBPrime, on 06 October 2019 - 07:09 PM, said:

This isn't WOT PC.

 

In all honesty, It wouldn't be too hard to create an Australian TT, but I think it is more than a problem of time and/or assets. I think another problem stems that half the community wants historical TT's, but want "original" tanks. Unfortunately in some situations, we can not have the best of both worlds, and people are now the least likely to try to compromise now than they were in the past. 

 

I'd be willing to see TTs made up of historical tanks that may already be in-game. just make the performance/stats different than the others. :)


Come watch me on Twitch! Simply search: cpl_derren

Check out my YouTube channel WoTC Academy!  https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCZCURXxiHul8a_9hRcgfpmA


FBPrime #4 Posted 07 October 2019 - 04:30 AM

    Captain

  • Players
  • 50116 battles
  • 1,341
  • [-L7-]
  • Member since:
    08-13-2013

View PostCpl Derren, on 06 October 2019 - 10:06 PM, said:

 

 

In all honesty, It wouldn't be too hard to create an Australian TT, but I think it is more than a problem of time and/or assets. I think another problem stems that half the community wants historical TT's, but want "original" tanks. Unfortunately in some situations, we can not have the best of both worlds, and people are now the least likely to try to compromise now than they were in the past. 

 

I'd be willing to see TTs made up of historical tanks that may already be in-game. just make the performance/stats different than the others. :)

 

Console has never up taken a task such as implementing a new nation from scratch.  Mercenaries is nothing near that as it was simply swapping pre-existing assets and models.  If this was to be added, it would have to be from the PC side, to which console could port over.

"The 360 was released in 2005. The Super Nintendo was released in 1991. With the new Gen next year, the 360 will be farther behind the newest console than the Super Nintendo was behind the 360."


Rotcat #5 Posted 07 October 2019 - 07:31 AM

    Sergeant

  • Players
  • 18846 battles
  • 118
  • [28-TL]
  • Member since:
    11-07-2013

View PostCpl Derren, on 07 October 2019 - 04:06 AM, said:

In all honesty, It wouldn't be too hard to create an Australian TT

 

Just like what FBPrime said: This is WoT Console, not PC.

Dont expect a release of new TT tanks, only tanks that are currently over 1.5 years on PC. We only get new premium tanks, you know, because, greedy WG console


 

Acta non verba.


DaffierPear6 #6 Posted 07 October 2019 - 09:08 PM

    First lieutenant

  • Players
  • 24007 battles
  • 780
  • [1CAB]
  • Member since:
    11-10-2013
Australia also built the Yeramba.  A post WW2 spg based on the Priest.

iNsaneMilesy #7 Posted 06 November 2019 - 02:42 PM

    Corporal

  • Players
  • 16408 battles
  • 46
  • [XXXCP]
  • Member since:
    08-19-2015
In all honesty, us Aussies do all the fighting, others make our gear.
THIRTY CORPS (XXXCP)

DaffierPear6 #8 Posted 25 November 2019 - 09:19 PM

    First lieutenant

  • Players
  • 24007 battles
  • 780
  • [1CAB]
  • Member since:
    11-10-2013

View PostiNsaneMilesy, on 06 November 2019 - 02:42 PM, said:

In all honesty, us Aussies do all the fighting, others make our gear.

 

Too true!!!





Also tagged with Australian

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users