"Make your own" Bundle

Premium Premium Tanks Bundle Bundles Store Make your own Make your own bundle

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

Poll: "Make Your Own" Bundle for Premium Tanks. (12 members have cast votes)

You have to complete 5 battles in order to participate this poll.

Would you use a "Make your own" bundle option to purchase Premium tanks, if it were made available?

1. Yes. (8 votes [66.67%])

Percentage of vote: 66.67%

2. No. (1 vote [8.33%])

Percentage of vote: 8.33%

3. Maybe. (3 votes [25.00%])

Percentage of vote: 25.00%

Would you rather the Bundle come with Premium Days or without?

1. With Premium Days (scaled to bundle size). (0 votes [0.00%])

Percentage of vote: 0.00%

2. Without Premium Days. (5 votes [41.67%])

Percentage of vote: 41.67%

3. Either is fine. (7 votes [58.33%])

Percentage of vote: 58.33%

Vote Hide poll

Sadriel Fett #1 Posted 08 October 2019 - 11:07 PM

Major

• Supertest - Xbox One
  • 28119 battles

I was settling down to play some tanks last night and figured I'd order some pizza to nibble on for later.  They didn't have any specials I really wanted, so I got the "Make your own pizza" toppings option.  I was looking at the new Tank Bundles in todays news article and there's a few tanks in there I wouldn't mind getting.  The only problem is they're bundled with tanks I don't have and honestly don't want.  So, unlike when you get a bundle that has tanks you already own, I can't get my gold back for those.  Then I remembered that's why I didn't get anything during last year's Black Friday sale.  There were about 3 or 4 tanks I wanted to grab, but it was the same thing.  They were bundled with tanks I didn't already have and didn't want.  I'm sure I can't be the only one who's done this.

That got me thinking, why doesn't WG have a "Make your own bundle" package option for this year's Black Friday sales (or any other sales)?  You can have a 3-tank, 4-tank, even a 5-tank bundle that you can choose from a list of eligible tanks.  These would most likely be tanks in whatever bundles that are currently for sale in the store.  You could still include the standard crew, garage slots, mix of premium ammo, crew vouchers, flag vouchers, and even Premium Days that are scaled to the Bundle size.  I would think something like this would be fairly profitable.  Instead of losing a potential sale, WG could still have yet another option of making some money on the Bundles, plus the player would be able to grab the tanks they would like.

~ "This game would be great, if it wasn't for our teammates." ~

~ There's no such thing as Arty Safe. You have to play Arty Aware. You have to play SmArty. ~

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users