Jump to content


Jagdpanzer E 100 or T110E4 or T110E3 or Object 268?

Tier X Tank Destroyers

  • Please log in to reply
71 replies to this topic

De4thSt4lker206 #41 Posted 09 October 2019 - 11:05 PM

    Major

  • Players
  • 11600 battles
  • 7,717
  • [BEACH]
  • Member since:
    02-16-2014

View PostFusionStar287, on 09 October 2019 - 05:03 PM, said:

I went up to the Jageroo from the Tiger P and Ferdinand though, so I never got to play the Jagdpanther II (not that I'm complaining; the Ferdinand and Tiger P are awesome tanks).

 

you see, that right there is what gives you a rep for liking bad tanks.

"when the truth, finally dawns, it dawns in fire".

T34-3 master race


Teffisk #42 Posted 09 October 2019 - 11:07 PM

    Captain

  • Players
  • 23160 battles
  • 1,599
  • [-L7-]
  • Member since:
    10-14-2015

View PostFusionStar287, on 09 October 2019 - 11:03 PM, said:

I went up to the Jageroo from the Tiger P and Ferdinand though, so I never got to play the Jagdpanther II (not that I'm complaining; the Ferdinand and Tiger P are awesome tanks).

:amazed::facepalm:There's the Fusion we know...



vVMr GoodCatVv #43 Posted 09 October 2019 - 11:12 PM

    Major

  • Beta Tester
  • 27995 battles
  • 12,430
  • Member since:
    11-08-2013

View PostFusionStar287, on 09 October 2019 - 11:03 PM, said:

I went up to the Jageroo from the Tiger P and Ferdinand though, so I never got to play the Jagdpanther II (not that I'm complaining; the Ferdinand and Tiger P are awesome tanks).

 

you have missed out big time.

View PostDe4thSt4lker206, on 09 October 2019 - 11:04 PM, said:

 

no, no, no, it isn't a TD, it is the best tier 8 medium in the game. :great:

 

I cant argue with that, its just so good.

"I'm the dandy highway man that your too scared to mention

I spend my cash on looking flash and grabbing your attention"                                                        


FusionStar287 #44 Posted 09 October 2019 - 11:16 PM

    Major

  • WoTC Ambassador
  • 20395 battles
  • 16,424
  • [JOCO]
  • Member since:
    08-13-2013

View PostDe4thSt4lker206, on 09 October 2019 - 06:05 PM, said:

 

you see, that right there is what gives you a rep for liking bad tanks.

 

View PostTeffisk, on 09 October 2019 - 06:07 PM, said:

:amazed::facepalm:There's the Fusion we know...

What? Both tanks are great at corner fighting, with the Tiger P having great armor and the Ferdinand having a phenomenal gun (I mean, it's literally just the Jagdpanther II's gun with better gun depression and a better gun arc). If y'all want a really unpopular opinion, though, I enjoy the Tiger P way more than any of the Tiger 1 variants I've played, and that includes the Tiger 131. :hiding:


"My dear brothers, take note of this: Men should be quick to listen, slow to speak, and slow to become angry, for man's anger does not bring about the righteous life that God desires." ~ James 1: 19-20

 

"wefWEGFRF" - RaiBOT01, 2017


vVMr GoodCatVv #45 Posted 09 October 2019 - 11:19 PM

    Major

  • Beta Tester
  • 27995 battles
  • 12,430
  • Member since:
    11-08-2013

View PostFusionStar287, on 09 October 2019 - 11:16 PM, said:

 

What? Both tanks are great at corner fighting, with the Tiger P having great armor and the Ferdinand having a phenomenal gun (I mean, it's literally just the Jagdpanther II's gun with better gun depression and a better gun arc). If y'all want a really unpopular opinion, though, I enjoy the Tiger P way more than any of the Tiger 1 variants I've played, and that includes the Tiger 131. :hiding:

 

I enjoyed the tiger p more too. You are not alone. I think I did better in it too but im not sure and I dont bother with my stats anymore so I cant say with certainty.

"I'm the dandy highway man that your too scared to mention

I spend my cash on looking flash and grabbing your attention"                                                        


FusionStar287 #46 Posted 09 October 2019 - 11:20 PM

    Major

  • WoTC Ambassador
  • 20395 battles
  • 16,424
  • [JOCO]
  • Member since:
    08-13-2013

View PostvVMr GoodCatVv, on 09 October 2019 - 06:12 PM, said:

 

you have missed out big time.

I don't know, people told me I was missing out on not playing the Jagdtiger and it ended up being my least favorite tier IX in the game. That said, I might actually go grind up to the Jagdpanther II someday since it does seem like a much better tank for its tier, although I'm not entirely convinced I'd enjoy it more than other similar TDs like the old AMX AC 48.


"My dear brothers, take note of this: Men should be quick to listen, slow to speak, and slow to become angry, for man's anger does not bring about the righteous life that God desires." ~ James 1: 19-20

 

"wefWEGFRF" - RaiBOT01, 2017


De4thSt4lker206 #47 Posted 09 October 2019 - 11:21 PM

    Major

  • Players
  • 11600 battles
  • 7,717
  • [BEACH]
  • Member since:
    02-16-2014

View PostFusionStar287, on 09 October 2019 - 05:16 PM, said:

 

What? Both tanks are great at corner fighting, with the Tiger P having great armor and the Ferdinand having a phenomenal gun (I mean, it's literally just the Jagdpanther II's gun with better gun depression and a better gun arc). If y'all want a really unpopular opinion, though, I enjoy the Tiger P way more than any of the Tiger 1 variants I've played, and that includes the Tiger 131. :hiding:

 

well, what you enjoy is up to you, now if you were to suggest the Tiger P is better, that would be controversial.

"when the truth, finally dawns, it dawns in fire".

T34-3 master race


vVMr GoodCatVv #48 Posted 09 October 2019 - 11:22 PM

    Major

  • Beta Tester
  • 27995 battles
  • 12,430
  • Member since:
    11-08-2013

View PostFusionStar287, on 09 October 2019 - 11:20 PM, said:

I don't know, people told me I was missing out on not playing the Jagdtiger and it ended up being my least favorite tier IX in the game. That said, I might actually go grind up to the Jagdpanther II someday since it does seem like a much better tank for its tier, although I'm not entirely convinced I'd enjoy it more than other similar TDs like the old AMX AC 48.

 

better gun arc than the surrender monkey tds. I didn't mind the jagtiger but it could be penetrated nearly anywhere by the brit 183s. Basically if you saw a 183 your game was over and that really bugged me.

"I'm the dandy highway man that your too scared to mention

I spend my cash on looking flash and grabbing your attention"                                                        


De4thSt4lker206 #49 Posted 09 October 2019 - 11:23 PM

    Major

  • Players
  • 11600 battles
  • 7,717
  • [BEACH]
  • Member since:
    02-16-2014

View PostFusionStar287, on 09 October 2019 - 05:20 PM, said:

I don't know, people told me I was missing out on not playing the Jagdtiger and it ended up being my least favorite tier IX in the game. That said, I might actually go grind up to the Jagdpanther II someday since it does seem like a much better tank for its tier, although I'm not entirely convinced I'd enjoy it more than other similar TDs like the old AMX AC 48.

 

ah, the AMX is far less mobile though and the Jadgpanther's 128mm is far meatier at tier 8 than the AC's 120mm.  the Jadgpanther has worse hull armor, but far fewer and less obvious weakspots. the casemate is very solid.  it moves like a fast medium.

"when the truth, finally dawns, it dawns in fire".

T34-3 master race


FusionStar287 #50 Posted 09 October 2019 - 11:25 PM

    Major

  • WoTC Ambassador
  • 20395 battles
  • 16,424
  • [JOCO]
  • Member since:
    08-13-2013

View PostvVMr GoodCatVv, on 09 October 2019 - 06:19 PM, said:

 

I enjoyed the tiger p more too. You are not alone. I think I did better in it too but im not sure and I dont bother with my stats anymore so I cant say with certainty.

Looking at your stats in Wotinfo it does seem like you did considerably better in the Tiger P than the Tiger I, as you average about 300 more damage per battle, have a 11% better survival rate, and have a 800 better WN8 in the Tiger P.


"My dear brothers, take note of this: Men should be quick to listen, slow to speak, and slow to become angry, for man's anger does not bring about the righteous life that God desires." ~ James 1: 19-20

 

"wefWEGFRF" - RaiBOT01, 2017


vVMr GoodCatVv #51 Posted 09 October 2019 - 11:27 PM

    Major

  • Beta Tester
  • 27995 battles
  • 12,430
  • Member since:
    11-08-2013

I actually 3 marked my jagdpanther II today and I did it playing it like a brawling medium on steps. It really can be that flexible and people really know they have been slapped.when you hit them.


"I'm the dandy highway man that your too scared to mention

I spend my cash on looking flash and grabbing your attention"                                                        


vVMr GoodCatVv #52 Posted 09 October 2019 - 11:28 PM

    Major

  • Beta Tester
  • 27995 battles
  • 12,430
  • Member since:
    11-08-2013

View PostFusionStar287, on 09 October 2019 - 11:25 PM, said:

Looking at your stats in Wotinfo it does seem like you did considerably better in the Tiger P than the Tiger I, as you average about 300 more damage per battle, have a 11% better survival rate, and have a 800 better WN8 in the Tiger P.

 

thanks bud. I thought I had.

"I'm the dandy highway man that your too scared to mention

I spend my cash on looking flash and grabbing your attention"                                                        


FusionStar287 #53 Posted 09 October 2019 - 11:30 PM

    Major

  • WoTC Ambassador
  • 20395 battles
  • 16,424
  • [JOCO]
  • Member since:
    08-13-2013

View PostDe4thSt4lker206, on 09 October 2019 - 06:23 PM, said:

 

ah, the AMX is far less mobile though and the Jadgpanther's 128mm is far meatier at tier 8 than the AC's 120mm.  the Jadgpanther has worse hull armor, but far fewer and less obvious weakspots. the casemate is very solid.  it moves like a fast medium.

That better hull armor can't be understated, though, as the AC 48's armor was the main reason I managed a Pool's medal in it on a Himmelsdorf match (where I feel that a Jagdpanther II would have been taken apart in the same scenario). Of course, since the AC 48 has an autoloader now days as well both tanks are much more different than they used to be.


"My dear brothers, take note of this: Men should be quick to listen, slow to speak, and slow to become angry, for man's anger does not bring about the righteous life that God desires." ~ James 1: 19-20

 

"wefWEGFRF" - RaiBOT01, 2017


vVMr GoodCatVv #54 Posted 09 October 2019 - 11:34 PM

    Major

  • Beta Tester
  • 27995 battles
  • 12,430
  • Member since:
    11-08-2013

View PostFusionStar287, on 09 October 2019 - 11:30 PM, said:

That better hull armor can't be understated, though, as the AC 48's armor was the main reason I managed a Pool's medal in it on a Himmelsdorf match (where I feel that a Jagdpanther II would have been taken apart in the same scenario). Of course, since the AC 48 has an autoloader now days as well both tanks are much more different than they used to be.

 

when top tier the jagdpanther II's armour is no slouch. Dont get me wrong its not super thick but it can and will bounce guns of its tier reliably with slight angling. Its dpm is pretty fierce too.

"I'm the dandy highway man that your too scared to mention

I spend my cash on looking flash and grabbing your attention"                                                        


De4thSt4lker206 #55 Posted 09 October 2019 - 11:35 PM

    Major

  • Players
  • 11600 battles
  • 7,717
  • [BEACH]
  • Member since:
    02-16-2014

View PostFusionStar287, on 09 October 2019 - 05:30 PM, said:

That better hull armor can't be understated, though, as the AC 48's armor was the main reason I managed a Pool's medal in it on a Himmelsdorf match (where I feel that a Jagdpanther II would have been taken apart in the same scenario). Of course, since the AC 48 has an autoloader now days as well both tanks are much more different than they used to be.

 

well, the AC is a "heavy" with 2 massive weakspots on top, whereas the Jagdpanzer is a brawling "medium" with a strong "turret".

 

the AC might win some the Jagdpanzer won't and vice versa, but the Jagdpanzer is decidedly better and more fun. 


"when the truth, finally dawns, it dawns in fire".

T34-3 master race


De4thSt4lker206 #56 Posted 09 October 2019 - 11:37 PM

    Major

  • Players
  • 11600 battles
  • 7,717
  • [BEACH]
  • Member since:
    02-16-2014

View PostvVMr GoodCatVv, on 09 October 2019 - 05:34 PM, said:

 

when top tier the jagdpanther II's armour is no slouch. Dont get me wrong its not super thick but it can and will bounce guns of its tier reliably with slight angling. Its dpm is pretty fierce too.

 

2513* DPM with 490 alpha at a tier where about 1400 is the average health... not to mention amazing gun stats for the caliber and tier (2.3 aim time, .35 accuracy)

Edited by De4thSt4lker206, 09 October 2019 - 11:37 PM.

"when the truth, finally dawns, it dawns in fire".

T34-3 master race


vVMr GoodCatVv #57 Posted 09 October 2019 - 11:39 PM

    Major

  • Beta Tester
  • 27995 battles
  • 12,430
  • Member since:
    11-08-2013

View PostDe4thSt4lker206, on 09 October 2019 - 11:37 PM, said:

 

2513* DPM with 490 alpha at a tier where about 1400 is the average health... not to mention amazing gun stats for the caliber and tier (2.3 aim time, .35 accuracy)

 

FIERCE. 

 

Its just a great tank imo. 


"I'm the dandy highway man that your too scared to mention

I spend my cash on looking flash and grabbing your attention"                                                        


FusionStar287 #58 Posted 09 October 2019 - 11:41 PM

    Major

  • WoTC Ambassador
  • 20395 battles
  • 16,424
  • [JOCO]
  • Member since:
    08-13-2013

View PostvVMr GoodCatVv, on 09 October 2019 - 06:34 PM, said:

 

when top tier the jagdpanther II's armour is no slouch. Dont get me wrong its not super thick but it can and will bounce guns of its tier reliably with slight angling. Its dpm is pretty fierce too.

 

View PostDe4thSt4lker206, on 09 October 2019 - 06:35 PM, said:

 

well, the AC is a "heavy" with 2 massive weakspots on top, whereas the Jagdpanzer is a brawling "medium" with a strong "turret".

 

the AC might win some the Jagdpanzer won't and vice versa, but the Jagdpanzer is decidedly better and more fun. 

I might have to give the Jagdpanther II a try sometime then. Of course, grinding through the Jagdpanther to get there doesn't sound to fun (I'm sure that TD isn't bad but it does seem to be very mediocre), but I may go up that line some time.


"My dear brothers, take note of this: Men should be quick to listen, slow to speak, and slow to become angry, for man's anger does not bring about the righteous life that God desires." ~ James 1: 19-20

 

"wefWEGFRF" - RaiBOT01, 2017


vVMr GoodCatVv #59 Posted 09 October 2019 - 11:44 PM

    Major

  • Beta Tester
  • 27995 battles
  • 12,430
  • Member since:
    11-08-2013

View PostFusionStar287, on 09 October 2019 - 11:41 PM, said:

 

I might have to give the Jagdpanther II a try sometime then. Of course, grinding through the Jagdpanther to get there doesn't sound to fun (I'm sure that TD isn't bad but it does seem to be very mediocre), but I may go up that line some time.

 

the jagdpanther was middle of the road. Its not bad but hardly great either

"I'm the dandy highway man that your too scared to mention

I spend my cash on looking flash and grabbing your attention"                                                        


STUART SHERMAN #60 Posted 10 October 2019 - 12:54 AM

    Major

  • Beta Tester
  • 39835 battles
  • 2,001
  • [FLT]
  • Member since:
    09-10-2013

View PostlI_Redline_Il, on 09 October 2019 - 03:41 PM, said:

 

Yeah the E100 has a scary gun.  The only thing is it's bad mobility I guess.  Which in your opinion is a better choice for 1st time Tier X TD?

 

 

That T30 looks like a T29 which I already have.. More powerful, but maybe similar playstyle.  

 

Jp E100 actually has slightly better mobility than E3, but just barely. When they are bad, they are really bad. But....when they are good it’s like finger of god stuff. I’d concede that E4 may be better, and I usually prefer turreted TDs. But Jageroo still has that enormous frickin’ gun. 
 

                                   

                                                     "Stop it with all the negative waves..."    Oddball






Also tagged with Tier X Tank Destroyers

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users