• Please log in to reply
178 replies to this topic

SchildMESSER #161 Posted Yesterday, 04:23 PM

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 23727 battles
  • [NWO]

View Postll Jedi Penguin, on 12 October 2019 - 01:56 PM, said:

To preface I think +1-1 is fantastic. Especially for those of us who are grinding stock tanks. Take a stock Panther 2 into a tier 10 lobby and see how much pain you have to go through to gather enough XP to fully upgrade the tank to a decent gun where you dont have to load premium rounds and have a chance at a decent game.

At tier 8 its brutal. Tier 10 tanks and artillery always focus the tier 8 first as they are easy damage. Yesterday I had an T1104 shoot me on top of the gun mantlet with APCR when I was barely picking a ridge with my FV4202P.. This is an older game so a lot of people have and play only tier 10. if you dont have anything you want to grind anyone will want to be top tier all the time! So as a tier 8 you get stuck in heavy tier 10 lobby's all the time.

Me thinks that super unicums are crying foul as they are going to loose the -2 and the opportunity to get easy damage.

Sorry for that :P but i enjoy playing against T9 & T10 more than slaughter T8s.

Since we got censorship @ it´s best.

You may want to check out this 

Tempest fox3 #162 Posted Yesterday, 05:30 PM

Major

• Beta Tester
  • 20673 battles
  • [JOCO]

To preface I think +1-1 is fantastic. Especially for those of us who are grinding stock tanks. Take a stock Panther 2 into a tier 10 lobby and see how much pain you have to go through to gather enough XP to fully upgrade the tank to a decent gun where you dont have to load premium rounds and have a chance at a decent game.

At tier 8 its brutal. Tier 10 tanks and artillery always focus the tier 8 first as they are easy damage. Yesterday I had an T1104 shoot me on top of the gun mantlet with APCR when I was barely picking a ridge with my FV4202P.. This is an older game so a lot of people have and play only tier 10. if you dont have anything you want to grind anyone will want to be top tier all the time! So as a tier 8 you get stuck in heavy tier 10 lobby's all the time.

Me thinks that super unicums are crying foul as they are going to loose the -2 and the opportunity to get easy damage.

Been through just about every stock tank in the game. Most of the truly bad stock tanks were tier 9 as a lot of them start with guns that weren't that great at tier 7. Tier 8 is my most played tier and it's not like I play tier 8s with PMM either because most of them have truly sucky guns. 

And I do hope you realise, unicum players are going to win more under +1-1. There isn't a uni on these forums that gives a [edited]about not fighting tanks two tiers lower than whatever they're playing, stop projecting. 

War is a Democracy and the enemy always gets a vote.

3 MoE's: E-25, M41 Walker Bulldog, E-50, Snakebite, E-75, T32, Tiger 131 - In order obtained

Spoiler

Cyrex005 #163 Posted Yesterday, 05:50 PM

Captain

• Players
  • 10736 battles
  • [BNKR]
My Strv S1 is going to love this. I'll be penning everything from the front.

Lord Jonny IV #164 Posted Yesterday, 05:51 PM

Corporal

• Players
  • 11132 battles

View PostTempest fox3, on 12 October 2019 - 05:30 PM, said:

Been through just about every stock tank in the game. Most of the truly bad stock tanks were tier 9 as a lot of them start with guns that weren't that great at tier 7. Tier 8 is my most played tier and it's not like I play tier 8s with PMM either because most of them have truly sucky guns. 

And I do hope you realise, unicum players are going to win more under +1-1. There isn't a uni on these forums that gives a [edited]about not fighting tanks two tiers lower than whatever they're playing, stop projecting. 

Agreed unicums are good in any tank at any tier...that is why they are purple..+1/-1  just makes it easier for them

SightlessRogue0 #165 Posted Yesterday, 07:23 PM

Major

• Players
  • 18949 battles

Except for unicum, I think like you ... the main reason for somebody's fierce opposition to +/- 1 is the loss of level 8 at level X.

They all say that's wrong, that they're interested in keeping the challenge of playing with a level 8 at level X but .... those same people are the first to complain about the OBJ907 because underperforming. If their logic was true the OBJ907 would be the most played tank at level X.

when someone talks about defending the +/- 2 I look at if they have a lot of game played in the well-known heavy X level .... I also look if they have the OBJ907 and if they play a lot with him

Edited by SightlessRogue0, Yesterday, 07:28 PM.

I use Google translator for english language

Lots of juggling in french text, sometimes translator in trouble with that. If you do not understand what I write, tell me.

CatSnipah #166 Posted Yesterday, 07:30 PM

Major

• Players
  • 26293 battles
  • [BNKR]

View PostSightlessRogue0, on 12 October 2019 - 07:23 PM, said:

Except for unicum, I think like you ... the main reason for somebody's fierce opposition to +/- 1 is the loss of level 8 at level X.

They all say that's wrong, that they're interested in keeping the challenge of playing with a level 8 at level X but .... those same people are the first to complain about the OBJ907 because underperforming. If their logic was true the OBJ907 would be the most played tank at level X.

when someone talks about defending the +/- 2 I look at if they have a lot of game played in the well-known heavy X level .... I also look if they have the OBJ907 and if they play a lot with him

I see that you've returned to posting completely inaccurate opinions based on no facts, just your biases. 

El Materdor43 #167 Posted Yesterday, 08:00 PM

Major

• Players
  • 32634 battles
  • [HACKS]

View PostSightlessRogue0, on 12 October 2019 - 02:23 PM, said:

I can easily say that the only reason some here want +\-1 is because they are bad and can’t play -2. 

Prove me wrong 

DefiantSpurr #168 Posted Yesterday, 08:04 PM

Major

• Players
  • 14216 battles
  • [BNKR]

I don't mind being tier 8 in a tier 10 match.

And I am as far from being a unicum as you can get.

Hell, I'd rather play tier 8/9 than tier X.

It's why I have only 4 tier X's.

Subscribe to my YouTube! 

https://www.youtube....ser/immortalfae

El Materdor43 #169 Posted Yesterday, 08:05 PM

Major

• Players
  • 32634 battles
  • [HACKS]

View PostDefiantSpurr, on 12 October 2019 - 03:04 PM, said:

I don't mind being tier 8 in a tier 10 match.

And I am as far from being a unicum as you can get.

Hell, I'd rather play tier 8/9 than tier X.

It's why I have only 4 tier X's.

Same here. I’m far from Unicum 

TransparentBlue #170 Posted Yesterday, 10:23 PM

Captain

• Players
  • 13279 battles

This doesn't become true just because you repost it over and over.

Wasn't it you who claimed I wanted it to seal club at Tier 10 before you looked at my game history and found I had rarely played Tier 10?

ll Jedi Penguin #171 Posted Yesterday, 10:58 PM

Corporal

• Players
  • 3711 battles
  • [GRE]

View PostTempest fox3, on 12 October 2019 - 12:30 PM, said:

You are missing the point. I really do not care if the super uni's will win more or less. I care about my game and my fun at the game. The weeks of the +1-1 were truly a pleasure to play. More challenge at the tier 10 level and certainly a good challenge with heavy same tier games. Made my Panther, M103, Centurion and Pershing grinds much more palatable at stock level. I think my stats are the same either way, I'm capable of having a monster game 2 tiers down and a totally useless game at top tier as well. What is great for me is that I'm able to do have a chance at a fun game without getting focused by seal clubbers, unicums and artillery 2 tiers higher.

As for "stop projecting" I looked at your stats. You are a super uni with your second most played tank the e25 , the rampanzer your 4th and high up there with more than 200 battles a tier 2 tank! 

So stop pretending either and get off your high horse.

Lord Jonny IV #172 Posted Today, 07:43 AM

Corporal

• Players
  • 11132 battles

Well only 5% of my games are at tier 10, and thats mostly due to the chisel grind.

How does grinding any tier 9 tank become easier is +1/-1?  ...it in fact becomes harder because you still see tier X but no more tier VII....making the stock grind at tier 9 tough.

Also with tier 9 during the last +1/-1 event it was extremely rare to be top tier, nearly every game was a tier x game.

I really dont mind being -2 and i like the wide variety of tanks you see, +1/-1 becomes boring very quickly

MASHMAN 90 #173 Posted Today, 07:49 AM

Major

• WoTC Ambassador
  • 36384 battles

View PostEl Materdor43, on 12 October 2019 - 08:00 PM, said:

I can easily say that the only reason some here want +\-1 is because they are bad and can’t play -2. 

It's the opposite for me, I suck when i'm Top Tier as i'm expected to Carry, Dominate and Win and that's Pressure in itself (Tier X You don't really have a choice so pressure goes a bit) but when i'm Bottom Tier, Theirs No Pressure, No expectations to Carry or Dominate. If you do it's a really good game and you gone beyond the Call of Duty. BUT i still want +2/-2 and i don't want +1/-1. If it comes, just be prepared to see more OP Tanks. If it comes, i can live with it and still enjoy the game normally.

MASHMAN 90 #174 Posted Today, 07:54 AM

Major

• WoTC Ambassador
  • 36384 battles

View Postll Jedi Penguin, on 12 October 2019 - 10:58 PM, said:

As for "stop projecting" I looked at his stats. He is a super uni with his second most played tank the e25 , the rampanzer his 4th and high up there with more than 200 battles a tier 2 tank! 

So stop pretending either and get off your high horse.

I think too many people check other people's stats too much to get their point across. What's the point other than Shaming them?

You'll probably check mine next and say i got over 1500 Battles in the Churchill 3, but before you do, Just remember Church has a Base XP Bonus so was beneficial during the Old Earn Ops. My 2nd most played is the Hammer at around 1200 and i don't think anyone would accuse the Hammer being a Seal Clubbers Tank.

ll Jedi Penguin #175 Posted Today, 01:44 PM

Corporal

• Players
  • 3711 battles
  • [GRE]

View PostMASHMAN 90, on 13 October 2019 - 02:54 AM, said:

I think too many people check other people's stats too much to get their point across. What's the point other than Shaming them?

You'll probably check mine next and say i got over 1500 Battles in the Churchill 3, but before you do, Just remember Church has a Base XP Bonus so was beneficial during the Old Earn Ops. My 2nd most played is the Hammer at around 1200 and i don't think anyone would accuse the Hammer being a Seal Clubbers Tank.

You are right. The issue at hand is that some carry a holier than thou attitude and in reality we are all humans. That was my point and its not shaming people. We all ( or at least most) play this game to win, we all want to feel good and enjoy our time playing this game. So if you have an OP pref tank in your garage you will not play it? Of having a string of bad high tier games for one reason or another, why not play a really low tier and seal club? Or the one that gets me is when people complain about loading premium rounds and you see them in game spamming them! LOL... I had a youtuber of note that clipped me out in my Pershing with his machine using heat rounds...LOL...

Bottom line is that all of us we like to have fun. Otherwise what is the point of playing?  

CatSnipah #176 Posted Today, 03:55 PM

Major

• Players
  • 26293 battles
  • [BNKR]

View Postll Jedi Penguin, on 13 October 2019 - 01:44 PM, said:

Otherwise what is the point of playing?  

What is best in life? To crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentations of their women.

SU-76l #177 Posted Today, 05:14 PM

Corporal

• Players
  • 20674 battles
  • [PAY2W]
Really not looking forward to this, game becomes extremely boring during these events. Not to mention the overall player quality drops while the number of op premiums skyrocket. Teir 8 and tier 5 become a cess pool of 5 man op premium platoons. During the last event i went down to 5 to play a couple matches in that weird vk heavy prem and there were 2 5 man toons of V/IV's in every match. I personally hope none of these changes become permanent.

AskingCupid78 #178 Posted Today, 08:42 PM

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 45138 battles

I expect gameplay will be really bad during the test, it seems that the muppets get even worse and the stupids turn in to superstupids during these tests

,i expect to see lemmingtrains all the time because now they think it will be easier, so it is time to rush mindlessly forward in one big clusterf…..:facepalm:

MonneyMan98 #179 Posted Today, 09:34 PM

Corporal

• Players
  • 2971 battles

View PostEl Materdor43, on 12 October 2019 - 04:00 PM, said:

Prove me wrong 

I’m only thinking about the nightmare tow tiers would be if 1/1 happens. 

Every OP clubber tank would have a field day in tier III. Heck, every tier would be filled with the annoyingly op tanks due to the higher tier not being there to stop them. 

A cheeky Wot Blitz Scrub who wanted to see what WOT Console was like. 

Highest tier: VIII ( Vk 100, AMX 50 100 )

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users