Pure Random matchmaking

Matchmaking

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

Poll: Matchmaking (8 members have cast votes)

You have to complete 5 battles in order to participate this poll.

Do you agree the matchmaking have a huge problem?

1. Yes (6 votes [75.00%])

Percentage of vote: 75.00%

2. No, I do not want to see the problems it have or i do not belive in math (2 votes [25.00%])

Percentage of vote: 25.00%

Vote Hide poll

TiagoBarriga #1 Posted 12 October 2019 - 08:57 PM

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 7833 battles
I have a suggestion, why don't you do a random matchmaking? Without discrimination, for those who know a bit of math realizes perfectly that mathcmaking is quite discriminatory, there are tanks and tanks. The obvious game has a favor. The players that fit each team are clearly chosen statistically! What's worse is that the game itself does not admit that it does and that is censorship, as long as they do not admit that it has a problem in matchmaking they will continue to lose players.
No matter what some people do, they always lose, 1 player in 15 is just a little bit

As for the tiers, at least there should never be battles with a difference of 2 tiers. at max 1 and it's already an exaggeration

For example this should not be possible even if i were so bad the were killing my own mambers, even then couldn't do such a difference in 32 players (most of players are so blind they do not want to see the problem the game have):

Attached Thumbnails

Edited by TiagoBarriga, 12 October 2019 - 09:35 PM.

Often times, people simply deny the existence of what they do not understand, and anyone who tells them otherwise is a liar. What they don't know stays unexplained and they are happy with that
The only people who are mad at you for speaking the truth are those who are living a lie…
Keep speaking the truth

Stalkers Shortcut

Also tagged with Matchmaking

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users