WoTC Academy: When To Use HE

4 replies to this topic

Cpl Derren #1 Posted 13 October 2019 - 05:54 PM

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 29674 battles
  • [IMTLZ]

This video is about the appropriate times to use HE/HESH, as many newer players see the high damage potential of HE and assume that is the best round to use. Check it out here!

Come watch me on Twitch! Simply search: cpl_derren

Check out my YouTube channel WoTC Academy!  https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCZCURXxiHul8a_9hRcgfpmA

SPUK4U #2 Posted 13 October 2019 - 07:21 PM

Major

• Players
  • 12313 battles

That's a good Good video. :great:

I always carry few HE rounds so that I can reset the cap or shoot circling light tanks.  Shooting light tank with AP will just make it lose some hit points, but shooting it with HE may track it or even cause serious damage that forces it to stop or slow down.

-- Ask, Observe, Learn and Improve --

Cpl Derren #3 Posted 13 October 2019 - 08:03 PM

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 29674 battles
  • [IMTLZ]

View PostSPUK4U, on 13 October 2019 - 02:21 PM, said:

That's a good Good video. :great:

I always carry few HE rounds so that I can reset the cap or shoot circling light tanks.  Shooting light tank with AP will just make it lose some hit points, but shooting it with HE may track it or even cause serious damage that forces it to stop or slow down.

Thanks for the compliment! AND the support!!

Check out my YouTube channel WoTC Academy!  https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCZCURXxiHul8a_9hRcgfpmA

SirDerp-a-lot #4 Posted 13 October 2019 - 08:49 PM

Major

• Players
  • 58121 battles
  • [GER_1]

I think HE and HESH are different enough that they should be handled seperately.

Other than that, great video, thanks for providing a great service!

Cpl Derren #5 Posted 13 October 2019 - 10:07 PM

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 29674 battles
  • [IMTLZ]

View PostSirDerp-a-lot, on 13 October 2019 - 03:49 PM, said:

I think HE and HESH are different enough that they should be handled seperately.

Other than that, great video, thanks for providing a great service!

Thanks for your support! But HE and HESH are not that different and can be used for the same purposes, a bit more penetration and splash damage is not enough to warrant separate videos. I will be doing a video on when to use premium rounds (the smart, non-spammy way) in the future! :great:

Edited by Cpl Derren, 13 October 2019 - 10:14 PM.

Reply to this topic

For security reasons, please do not provide your personal data or the personal data of a third party here because we might be unable to protect such data in accordance with the Wargaming Privacy Policy.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users