commander mode

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

aaguadomanchado #1 Posted 16 October 2019 - 06:18 PM

Private

• Players
  • 48564 battles
  • [GORFO]

I have not received the award for having entered the final list of the commander mode.

I finish in the 47 possition its not too much but i waiting for the reward. maeby i need to wait more i dont Know but the list was public yesterday.

GT aaguadomanchado

PS4

Europe

No hay tanques malos, hay tanquistas malos

Si te conozco, tendrás una premium cargada para ti.

Oficial Ejecutivo de KAOS

MaxChaos24 #2 Posted 16 October 2019 - 06:44 PM

Gameplay Expert

• Administrator
  • 13272 battles
  • [WGW]

View Postaaguadomanchado, on 16 October 2019 - 02:18 PM, said:

I have not received the award for having entered the final list of the commander mode.

I finish in the 47 possition its not too much but i waiting for the reward. maeby i need to wait more i dont Know but the list was public yesterday.

GT aaguadomanchado

PS4

Europe

Thanks, we just haven't processed the winners yet as things are still be verified. :honoring:

tokyobatman #3 Posted 16 October 2019 - 09:25 PM

Sergeant

• Players
  • 11669 battles
  • [NOPE]

Max,

I played one round in commander mode and it was embarrassing.  Counting me there were 6 tanks on my team and 9 on the enemy team.. seriously,  please fix matchmaking.  You all are pushing commander mode, but it continues to fail, because of things like matchmaking.   The outcome was obvious,  we got hammered.. After that game, I wrote off commander mode and told my clan about it. WOT can do better..

BlackBull1st #4 Posted 17 October 2019 - 09:54 AM

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 62004 battles

View Posttokyobatman, on 16 October 2019 - 10:25 PM, said:

Max,

I played one round in commander mode and it was embarrassing.  Counting me there were 6 tanks on my team and 9 on the enemy team.. seriously,  please fix matchmaking.  You all are pushing commander mode, but it continues to fail, because of things like matchmaking.   The outcome was obvious,  we got hammered.. After that game, I wrote off commander mode and told my clan about it. WOT can do better..

I think you have to read all description of commander mode.  6 team of tanker, 9 tanks but 1 commander. there's nothing to fix. 9 tanker vs 1 commander  would be really unfair

MaxChaos24 #5 Posted 17 October 2019 - 11:11 AM

Gameplay Expert

• Administrator
  • 13272 battles
  • [WGW]

View Posttokyobatman, on 16 October 2019 - 05:25 PM, said:

Max,

Hello, that is what Commander Mode is. 6 Humans vs 1 Human commanding Bots. If there was an equal amount of human players to bot, it would be impossible for a team of bots to win. The difference in players is for balance so both the Commander and the Tankers have a chance at winning. :honoring:

tokyobatman #6 Posted 17 October 2019 - 02:42 PM

Sergeant

• Players
  • 11669 battles
  • [NOPE]
My miss understanding..  Thank you for the clarification..

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users