S conqueror VS obj 260

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

SightlessRogue0 #1 Posted 16 October 2019 - 09:19 PM

Major

• Players
  • 19416 battles

I played for war story fun with my lvl X, I started with S Conqueror and then I tried the OBJ 260 ... seen the time difference from reloading I was expecting better from him but .... it was almost the same damage!

I looked at the numbers and that's what comes out of it:

The Super Conqueror, hits only 7% less strong but reloads 29% faster. Aiming is also 20% faster. I'm not the type to compare the console and the PC but I think that in this case WG went a little strong.

Edited by SightlessRogue0, 16 October 2019 - 09:22 PM.

I use Google translator for english language

Lots of juggling in french text, sometimes translator in trouble with that. If you do not understand what I write, tell me.

MiikwanXxXiis #2 Posted 16 October 2019 - 10:13 PM

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 22326 battles
Well the win rates will say otherwise. Sorry your personal experiences wont matter to WG.

Sammael85 #3 Posted 16 October 2019 - 10:19 PM

Major

• Players
  • 25240 battles
  • [FAC]
Well, the Conqueror reloads 4 secs. faster than the E75 with a more conceivable profile and WAY better hull-down capabilities to deal slightly the same damage per shot. But hey, let's buff the speed and ground resistance to make it move like a medium so that stupid WWII project of a golem can be shotted faster.

That's what happen when you gauge unnecesary balance into your game based on intentionaly biased spreadsheets, but it's not like people didn't stop asking for buffs and nerfs at all...

Some might say i'm not constructive enough... Too bad i'm actually a deconstructivist

Si eres español/hispano y te sientes aislado por WG, no estás solo: Hay un Batallón Exiliado dispuesto a ayudarte

Hear me ROAR!!!

Haukkis #4 Posted 17 October 2019 - 01:00 AM

Major

• Players
  • 34205 battles

View PostSightlessRogue0, on 16 October 2019 - 10:19 PM, said:

I played for war story fun with my lvl X, I started with S Conqueror and then I tried the OBJ 260 ... seen the time difference from reloading I was expecting better from him but .... it was almost the same damage!

I looked at the numbers and that's what comes out of it:

The Super Conqueror, hits only 7% less strong but reloads 29% faster. Aiming is also 20% faster. I'm not the type to compare the console and the PC but I think that in this case WG went a little strong.

Object 260 and S Conqueror are very different tanks, not directly compareble vehicles imo. You should compare Object 260 to other Soviet and Chinese heavies.

Sammael85 #5 Posted 17 October 2019 - 06:22 AM

Major

• Players
  • 25240 battles
  • [FAC]

View PostHaukkis, on 17 October 2019 - 02:00 AM, said:

Object 260 and S Conqueror are very different tanks, not directly compareble vehicles imo. You should compare Object 260 to other Soviet and Chinese heavies.

Considering gun caliber, the Obj.260 (122mm) is closer to the S. Conqueror (120mm). Obviously playstile is closer to Chinese and Soviet tanks but, considering how the S. Conqueror stablishes the actual Heavy Tier X META, any comparison just gets unavoidable.

In fact, my post with that impossible comparison with the Conqueror (actual Heavy Tier IX META despite several contestors) and the E75 (old Heavy Tier IX META replaced and blatantly balanced) goes fully loaded with sarcasm as everyone can read on the last line about the real issues on the balance of every single game, but specially this one. One just can't expect to touch random variables according with that single stat that gets considered relevant (of all the stats which conforms an ítem in a game) and see that the pieces fall over building the entire puzzle for themselves. 

Some might say i'm not constructive enough... Too bad i'm actually a deconstructivist

Si eres español/hispano y te sientes aislado por WG, no estás solo: Hay un Batallón Exiliado dispuesto a ayudarte

Hear me ROAR!!!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users