We can just have bots with merc tanks already?

Merc tanks nobody uses them specially on low tiers

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

Sammael85 #1 Posted 16 October 2019 - 10:30 PM

Major

• Players
  • 25307 battles
  • [FAC]
As practically the server population is so low that bots are a reality up to Tier IV (thanks for your own op. re-acconditioning "to avoid seal clubbing" ) . Is there a possibility to give them tanks that nobody uses like the Roundabout (recently nerfed to add more salt to the injury) the Lawgiver etc.?

Is just pathetic that a medal i should have earned by a couple months like Master Tanker for a second time in a row (because knowing how to dismantle every single tank requires the same or even more actual effort than researching them) keeps locked thanks to an unnecesary requirement as it is destroying tanks that nobody wanted in first place. Specially counting on way awful vehicles that absolutely nobody plays in tiers that have been left aside in the actual plans of the game.

Some might say i'm not constructive enough... Too bad i'm actually a deconstructivist

Si eres español/hispano y te sientes aislado por WG, no estás solo: Hay un Batallón Exiliado dispuesto a ayudarte

Hear me ROAR!!!

SPUK4U #2 Posted 17 October 2019 - 06:44 AM

Captain

• Players
  • 10970 battles
How about if they buffs those tanks to be OP? Then everyone who has them would play them. 
- Ask, Observe, Learn and Improve -

PANDoGGA #3 Posted 17 October 2019 - 10:17 AM

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 35950 battles
  • [BLAK]
We need bots in combat cars:child:

Tanks mastered: 392

Tanks 3 marked: 69

Sammael85 #4 Posted 17 October 2019 - 03:39 PM

Major

• Players
  • 25307 battles
  • [FAC]

View PostSPUK4U, on 17 October 2019 - 07:44 AM, said:

How about if they buffs those tanks to be OP? Then everyone who has them would play them. 

I don't feel like needed, but people tend to overuse and fail on OP things, while failing to reckon nonOP things. Fine examples of each are the Chisel and The Machine. 

View PostPANDoGGA, on 17 October 2019 - 11:17 AM, said:

We need bots in combat cars:child:

LOL, expect for the baguette karts then. 

Some might say i'm not constructive enough... Too bad i'm actually a deconstructivist

Si eres español/hispano y te sientes aislado por WG, no estás solo: Hay un Batallón Exiliado dispuesto a ayudarte

Hear me ROAR!!!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users