Jump to content


T92 Falcon Part 2 + Giveaways

commentary giveaways

  • Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

Rubbelito #1 Posted 17 October 2019 - 03:51 PM

    Major

  • WoTC Online Contributor
  • 24840 battles
  • 8,524
  • [IMTLZ]
  • Member since:
    02-04-2016

I think it's time we did some giveaways.

On the line this time, one of each:

AMX 13 57

Wojtek (Pz.Kpfw. V Ausf. G)

 

Giveaway has ended and winners video are posted below in this post!

 

 

https://youtu.be/n2QGWl7kfyM

 

To just watch the video:

 

 

Edit:

Presenting the winners:

https://youtu.be/cYNsRN9Rghs

 

 


Edited by Rubbelito, 21 October 2019 - 11:35 AM.


rarickp1973 #2 Posted 17 October 2019 - 07:13 PM

    Captain

  • Players
  • 13580 battles
  • 1,272
  • [KBT]
  • Member since:
    12-24-2016

View PostRubbelito, on 17 October 2019 - 03:51 PM, said:

I think it's time we did some giveaways.

On the line this time, one of each:

AMX 13 57

Wojtek (Pz.Kpfw. V Ausf. G)

 

I'll draw the winners on Sunday (Oct 20th) so make sure you post your entry on Youtube before that!

 

To participate, go to Youtube:

https://youtu.be/n2QGWl7kfyM

 

To just watch the video:

 

 

Good luck! :honoring:

 

Thanks! Good luck to all
signature.png

 


Red Dough Boy #3 Posted 17 October 2019 - 08:11 PM

    Major

  • Supertest - Xbox One
  • 27475 battles
  • 5,057
  • [APG]
  • Member since:
    11-08-2013

I wish these giveaways were for tanks I didn't have. :D

Either way, good luck to whoever enters and doesn't have these tanks. I will say both are good in their own right, the 13 57 is a good ambusher and hit and run light tank, the Wojtek or Pudel is quite good at support line firing and helping other tanks by adapting to different roles. 


If I only had a Baneblade....

 

 

 


Rubbelito #4 Posted 17 October 2019 - 09:22 PM

    Major

  • WoTC Online Contributor
  • 24840 battles
  • 8,524
  • [IMTLZ]
  • Member since:
    02-04-2016

View PostRed Dough Boy, on 17 October 2019 - 10:11 PM, said:

I wish these giveaways were for tanks I didn't have. :D

 

Just keep an eye out. There will be other tanks later on. ;)

rarickp1973 #5 Posted 17 October 2019 - 11:41 PM

    Captain

  • Players
  • 13580 battles
  • 1,272
  • [KBT]
  • Member since:
    12-24-2016
Have you ever done a video on the T-50-2 (Tippy)?. I recently purchased the tank and it’s an amazing light. I’m nearing my second mark on the tank, but starting to stall in progression. 
signature.png

 


Rubbelito #6 Posted 18 October 2019 - 05:45 AM

    Major

  • WoTC Online Contributor
  • 24840 battles
  • 8,524
  • [IMTLZ]
  • Member since:
    02-04-2016

View Postrarickp1973, on 18 October 2019 - 01:41 AM, said:

Have you ever done a video on the T-50-2 (Tippy)?. I recently purchased the tank and it’s an amazing light. I’m nearing my second mark on the tank, but starting to stall in progression. 

 

No, I don't have it. It's that simple.

But I liked the LTTB, so might have to put in a loan request for it.



rarickp1973 #7 Posted 18 October 2019 - 04:37 PM

    Captain

  • Players
  • 13580 battles
  • 1,272
  • [KBT]
  • Member since:
    12-24-2016

View PostRubbelito, on 18 October 2019 - 05:45 AM, said:

 

No, I don't have it. It's that simple.

But I liked the LTTB, so might have to put in a loan request for it.

 

I’ve never tried the LTTB...May have to look into that
signature.png

 


rarickp1973 #8 Posted 19 October 2019 - 01:57 AM

    Captain

  • Players
  • 13580 battles
  • 1,272
  • [KBT]
  • Member since:
    12-24-2016

View PostRubbelito, on 18 October 2019 - 05:45 AM, said:

 

No, I don't have it. It's that simple.

But I liked the LTTB, so might have to put in a loan request for it.

 

On paper the LTTB looks impressive. I just can’t stomach grinding the MT-25 to get there. That tank blows, maybe soon I will just do it. 
signature.png

 


Rubbelito #9 Posted 19 October 2019 - 06:15 AM

    Major

  • WoTC Online Contributor
  • 24840 battles
  • 8,524
  • [IMTLZ]
  • Member since:
    02-04-2016

View Postrarickp1973, on 19 October 2019 - 03:57 AM, said:

 

On paper the LTTB looks impressive. I just can’t stomach grinding the MT-25 to get there. That tank blows, maybe soon I will just do it. 

 

You sure?

The MT was, for me, even stronger than the LTTB tier for tier.

 

Also found an older video:

 



rarickp1973 #10 Posted 19 October 2019 - 07:11 PM

    Captain

  • Players
  • 13580 battles
  • 1,272
  • [KBT]
  • Member since:
    12-24-2016

View PostRubbelito, on 19 October 2019 - 06:15 AM, said:

 

You sure?

The MT was, for me, even stronger than the LTTB tier for tier.

 

Also found an older video:

 

 

Maybe it was me back then. It was a while back when I had the MT-25. I’m a better player now, seems I need to try it again. 
signature.png

 


rarickp1973 #11 Posted 19 October 2019 - 07:36 PM

    Captain

  • Players
  • 13580 battles
  • 1,272
  • [KBT]
  • Member since:
    12-24-2016
Thanks for the vid on the MT-25...may give it a go again
signature.png

 


rarickp1973 #12 Posted 20 October 2019 - 04:33 PM

    Captain

  • Players
  • 13580 battles
  • 1,272
  • [KBT]
  • Member since:
    12-24-2016

View Postrarickp1973, on 19 October 2019 - 07:11 PM, said:

 

Maybe it was me back then. It was a while back when I had the MT-25. I’m a better player now, seems I need to try it again. 

 

Forgot to add...I really thought you might run out of ammo there at the end. What I noticed most, and is something to take away from the vid is staying cool and not just rushing in. Changing positions constantly while staying behind hard cover. Sometimes the urge to rush out and start the circle of death is on a isolated heavy is overwhelming. With 4 HP left it’s obvious that was not an option. Like I said, there is a lot to take away from this match. I dissected and digested.  Thanks for sharing

 

 


signature.png

 


Rubbelito #13 Posted 21 October 2019 - 11:39 AM

    Major

  • WoTC Online Contributor
  • 24840 battles
  • 8,524
  • [IMTLZ]
  • Member since:
    02-04-2016

View Postrarickp1973, on 20 October 2019 - 06:33 PM, said:

 

Forgot to add...I really thought you might run out of ammo there at the end. What I noticed most, and is something to take away from the vid is staying cool and not just rushing in. Changing positions constantly while staying behind hard cover. Sometimes the urge to rush out and start the circle of death is on a isolated heavy is overwhelming. With 4 HP left it’s obvious that was not an option. Like I said, there is a lot to take away from this match. I dissected and digested.  Thanks for sharing

 

 

 

Much appreciated! :)

I find the decision making between cool and aggressive one of the hardest thing to master in this game and I struggle with it on a daily basis.

 

OP updated with winners video!



rarickp1973 #14 Posted 21 October 2019 - 06:02 PM

    Captain

  • Players
  • 13580 battles
  • 1,272
  • [KBT]
  • Member since:
    12-24-2016
Congratulations to the winners!!! Thanks again Rubbelito for the opportunity. Keep the videos coming
signature.png

 


Waka-Waka-Waka-W #15 Posted 21 October 2019 - 07:17 PM

    Sergeant

  • Players
  • 27805 battles
  • 167
  • [B_H_D]
  • Member since:
    12-04-2016
Congrats to winners





Also tagged with commentary, giveaways

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users