API MoE

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

Beast_4_2 #1 Posted 22 October 2019 - 05:28 AM

Sergeant

• Players
  • 32436 battles
  • [-GR-]

Is there a way to get the Marks of excellence of a users tank from the API?

If no, why not? 

Teffisk #2 Posted 22 October 2019 - 05:35 AM

Captain

• Players
  • 24006 battles
  • [-L7-]

View PostBeast_4_2, on 22 October 2019 - 05:28 AM, said:

Is there a way to get the Marks of excellence of a users tank from the API?

If no, why not? 

No, there is not. You have to do lots of computation on your side for this kind of thing. It's a real shame. The API is all but abandoned. If you're interested in getting stats, there is a discord for it. Includes the people who made the sites we know and love. I'll try to find it. 

Sadriel Fett #3 Posted 22 October 2019 - 05:36 AM

Major

• Supertest - Xbox One
  • 28277 battles
  • [DARMY]

You can check their stats page and see how many MOE's a player has in their tank stats.

If you're trying to find out what's required for certain tanks to get MOE's, then check out this page.

https://wotclans.com.br/Tanks/MoE

Keep in mind the estimates are only from the amount of players whose Clans have registered on these third party websites.  While that's still alot of players to sample from, it's nowhere close to actually how many players play this game.  Although, the estimates on there are really good numbers to shoot for.  I've never had them steer me wrong.

Edited by Sadriel Fett, 22 October 2019 - 05:40 AM.

~ "This game would be great, if it wasn't for our teammates." ~

~ There's no such thing as Arty Safe. You have to play Arty Aware. You have to play SmArty. ~

Teffisk #4 Posted 22 October 2019 - 05:39 AM

Captain

• Players
  • 24006 battles
  • [-L7-]

View PostSadriel Fett, on 22 October 2019 - 05:36 AM, said:

You can check their stats page and see how many MOE's a player has in their tank stats.

True, but you would have to scrape that data which is a pain in the butt and you still can't see percentages. 

If you want to get that you would have to get the average damage in a certain vehicle among thousands of players and then diff that to your own. Then you still only have an estimate. A huge computational waste for something they should just offer for us. 

KilledByPing #5 Posted 22 October 2019 - 11:52 AM

Major

• Players
  • 15931 battles
  • [ENVY]

View PostSadriel Fett, on 22 October 2019 - 08:36 AM, said:

If you're trying to find out what's required for certain tanks to get MOE's, then check out this page.

https://wotclans.com.br/Tanks/MoE

Keep in mind the estimates are only from the amount of players whose Clans have registered on these third party websites.  While that's still alot of players to sample from, it's nowhere close to actually how many players play this game.  Although, the estimates on there are really good numbers to shoot for.  I've never had them steer me wrong.

Sadly this just doesnt work since our devs deny to confirm MoE problems.

For example, an average damage for T-49 for PS4 server are around 1200 dmg.

https://wotclans.com.br/Tanks/MoE say that you need 3200 combained for 3 mark.

But after latest update even doing 5k+ pure damage (i didnt even counted assist) wont help you get higher then 91-91,5% on PS4.

So all of this info either just false (which i hardly believe) or MoE on console for some tanks simply broken and devs deny to fix it.

ITz Sam C 97 #6 Posted 22 October 2019 - 12:39 PM

Major

• Players
  • 15254 battles

View PostKilledByPing, on 22 October 2019 - 11:52 AM, said:

Sadly this just doesnt work since our devs deny to confirm MoE problems.

For example, an average damage for T-49 for PS4 server are around 1200 dmg.

https://wotclans.com.br/Tanks/MoE say that you need 3200 combained for 3 mark.

But after latest update even doing 5k+ pure damage (i didnt even counted assist) wont help you get higher then 91-91,5% on PS4.

So all of this info either just false (which i hardly believe) or MoE on console for some tanks simply broken and devs deny to fix it.

5k+ without including assist is more than enough for most tier 10s 3 mark let alone a T49. Bare in mind the requirements change so if you don't play the tank for a while the requirements can increase, dropping you down even if you have a good game.

KilledByPing #7 Posted 23 October 2019 - 07:29 AM

Major

• Players
  • 15931 battles
  • [ENVY]

View PostITz Sam C 97, on 22 October 2019 - 03:39 PM, said:

5k+ without including assist is more than enough for most tier 10s 3 mark let alone a T49. Bare in mind the requirements change so if you don't play the tank for a while the requirements can increase, dropping you down even if you have a good game.

I know. this why i try to return to marking the tank every now and then. It was fine before we had this big MoE failure (Update 4.8 or somewere around that) when most of the tanks lost MoE requirements and players started to lose 5-10% of MoE per game even if they did well. Before that doing 3k+ were enought to move forward. I were at 94,58% before this fail update and then lost 6% for 3,2k game like many other players and never able to get back. Requirement become outrageous without any valid reason and with every update MoE problem for T-49 repeat and you lose alot of % for a decent game. You have to play atleast 10-15 decent games only to get back to were you were before update.

For instance, same happened with Patton 46 after latest "Update". Even 4k+ would lead to losing a mark and only after 10-15 games i finaly return to raising the mark. Likely i already had my Patton 46 3 marked so i didnt bother that much.

Also tagged with API, MoE

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users