omg, this +2 sucks so hard

• Please log in to reply
182 replies to this topic

September_Rust #141 Posted 17 November 2019 - 12:55 AM

Corporal

• Players
  • 8818 battles

View PostWroclaw, on 22 October 2019 - 10:38 PM, said:

i just topped the table in a tier 10 game. i was one of the few tier 8's.

i ended up killing one of the tier 10 Lights. the entire match consisted of hiding, staying out of the fight, trying to get the occasional sneaky shot off when it was clear.

its a garbage, dull, boring way to play this game. it turns the game into work rather than fun. just get it over with WarGaming, switch WoT over to +1 already.

+2 sucks

+2 sucks 

+2 sucks

I said this in more detail in one of my posts and was automatically attacked by a troll. As I said in my post, the recent week of +1/-1 was the most fun, least frustrating week I've had with this game.

September_Rust #142 Posted 17 November 2019 - 12:57 AM

Corporal

• Players
  • 8818 battles

View PostWaka-Waka-Waka-W, on 24 October 2019 - 03:14 AM, said:

My only problem with +2. Is the amount time you play against the +2
Example
You play 20 games 17 of them should not be in +2 lobby

This

TiagoBarriga #143 Posted 17 November 2019 - 03:43 AM

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 7814 battles
It should never have been from the beginning, what ideia developing a game based in advantages and disadvantages who was the genius i wonder
Often times, people simply deny the existence of what they do not understand, and anyone who tells them otherwise is a liar. What they don't know stays unexplained and they are happy with that
The only people who are mad at you for speaking the truth are those who are living a lie…
Keep speaking the truth

Stalkers Shortcut

DrHorrible4Life #144 Posted 17 November 2019 - 04:49 AM

Major

• Beta Tester
  • 12509 battles

I'll be honest.  I haven't played in a while.  I've taken long breaks before, but then some new hyped patch would hit, the game would feel fresh, and I'd be back in for a few months.

When I first heard about tightened RNG and +/-1 events, I was excited to try them.  I played through the first of both events.  I noticed a difference, and would go as far as to say I enjoyed the +/-1 at first, and enjoyed firing HESH from my conqueror and hitting reliable 550s against squishy targets.

But it would absolutely not bring me back to playing more.  All of my friends that quit would absolutely love the change but they'd end up quitting over something else.  I haven't "quit", for what its worth, I just have no desire to play the game in it's current state.

SightlessRogue0 #145 Posted 17 November 2019 - 12:18 PM

Major

• Players
  • 19926 battles
At first I found the first week of test + / 1 absolutely horrible, I lost all my games .... And then, towards the end of the week, I started to win more and more often. But even in defeat, the game was more enjoyable. I left my LOWE Black tonight to print some bank note. The first game was interesting, I do not even know if I won or lost. The second was a level X game, I managed only 3 penetrations, I was sorely lacking mobility to hide me like a cockroach. I left the game frustrated, this game was not nice.

I use Google translator for english language

Lots of juggling in french text, sometimes translator in trouble with that. If you do not understand what I write, tell me.

Tempest fox3 #146 Posted 17 November 2019 - 12:24 PM

Major

• Beta Tester
  • 21043 battles
  • [JOCO]

View PostSeptember_Rust, on 17 November 2019 - 12:55 AM, said:

I said this in more detail in one of my posts and was automatically attacked by a troll. As I said in my post, the recent week of +1/-1 was the most fun, least frustrating week I've had with this game.

Not sure which post you're referring to. 

But just because someone disagrees with you it doesn't make it trolling. People are allowed to have their own opinions and those opinions don't have to align with yours. 

War is a Democracy and the enemy always gets a vote.

3 MoE's: E-25, M41 Walker Bulldog, E-50, Snakebite, E-75, T32, Tiger 131, Skoda T25 - In order obtained

Spoiler

Jungl1st-Souljah #147 Posted 17 November 2019 - 04:33 PM

Captain

• Players
  • 26205 battles

View Postsupersaiyaman12, on 23 October 2019 - 06:22 PM, said:

+2/-2 worked when the playerbase was all new and generally on the same level of skill. Now? Its clearly not the case.

What about the PC players that moved to console when it came out, still think they're on the same level?

IMO +-2 has always worked, its only since these events its a problem. 

TiagoBarriga #148 Posted 17 November 2019 - 05:25 PM

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 7814 battles

View PostJungl1st-Souljah, on 17 November 2019 - 04:33 PM, said:

What about the PC players that moved to console when it came out, still think they're on the same level?

IMO +-2 has always worked, its only since these events its a problem. 

+2-2 was never a good thing ever, only a few players like it, thei are used to it, but a new player who start playing a see that kind of stuff happening in the game, for them is a big red flag on how the games works, and no one want to play that way
Often times, people simply deny the existence of what they do not understand, and anyone who tells them otherwise is a liar. What they don't know stays unexplained and they are happy with that
The only people who are mad at you for speaking the truth are those who are living a lie…
Keep speaking the truth

Stalkers Shortcut

YouMadBro413 #149 Posted 17 November 2019 - 06:22 PM

Captain

• Players
  • 39729 battles
  • [JOCO]
Lower player populations makes +2/-2 more difficult for MM. Most games end up with a large spread of higher tier and lower tiers.

AskingCupid78 #150 Posted 17 November 2019 - 07:18 PM

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 46553 battles

View PostTiagoBarriga, on 17 November 2019 - 05:25 PM, said:

+2-2 was never a good thing ever, only a few players like it, thei are used to it, but a new player who start playing a see that kind of stuff happening in the game, for them is a big red flag on how the games works, and no one want to play that way

Yes there are players that are used to it, BECAUSE THEY LEARNED HOW TO DEAL WITH IT.

The only way do deal with it is to learn and adapt, this takes time and effort, so i am not trying to be rude, offensive or sarcastic, but instead of whining,"GIT GUD", there have never been a more appropriate time to use this phrase.

IBROX 04 #151 Posted 17 November 2019 - 07:24 PM

Major

• Players
  • 20549 battles
  • [BNKR]
WG opened Pandora's box & now they can close it. 

Success is the ability to go from one failure to another with no loss of enthusiasm

Jungl1st-Souljah #152 Posted 17 November 2019 - 07:30 PM

Captain

• Players
  • 26205 battles

View PostTiagoBarriga, on 17 November 2019 - 05:25 PM, said:

Why isit so hard to just learn the game? The problem for new players is seal clubbers, and rushing through the tiers 

Pit Friend #153 Posted 17 November 2019 - 07:34 PM

Major

• Players
  • 33567 battles
  • [PTATO]

View PostJungl1st-Souljah, on 17 November 2019 - 02:30 PM, said:

Why isit so hard to just learn the game? The problem for new players is seal clubbers, and rushing through the tiers 

Instant gratification is the thing now, no one wants to work for anything anymore. 

When the nice guy loses his patience the devil shivers. 

AskingCupid78 #154 Posted 17 November 2019 - 07:50 PM

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 46553 battles

View PostJungl1st-Souljah, on 17 November 2019 - 07:30 PM, said:

I agree, they dont understand that they need to take their time and learn how to play and get skills on their crews, thats why we see players with only one or two crew skills, with a 75% and little or no equipment getting killed by better players, the thing is they just dont understand why they always lose and get outspotted, outgunned and outmanouvered, they think that if they only get the next tank in the TT things will get better, but it wont.

TiagoBarriga #155 Posted 17 November 2019 - 07:59 PM

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 7814 battles

View PostAskingCupid78, on 17 November 2019 - 07:18 PM, said:

Yes there are players that are used to it, BECAUSE THEY LEARNED HOW TO DEAL WITH IT.

The only way do deal with it is to learn and adapt, this takes time and effort, so i am not trying to be rude, offensive or sarcastic, but instead of whining,"GIT GUD", there have never been a more appropriate time to use this phrase.

Do you expect new players to come with that mentality? you see i do not know about you but i can adpt to the game to increae my performance at the saem time is i also see the problems of the game, im not so limited!
Puting it simple, no one want to play a unfair game thats why the game never got more players in and thats why is now precociously dying, a game is first of all to have fun and unfair things and random others make sometimes make it dificult to happen
Lets see with and example so you can hoply understand. if you do not eat [edited] is it your fault not to adptat to [edited]?
It is a game and players want to see their 'work' fairly rewarded, it does not mean they do not want to try hardm, it mean it only compensate if its fair, only sadistic or masochistic players dont see it

Content Moderated by HeadlockMvnky

Edited by HeadlockMvnky, 18 November 2019 - 09:03 AM.

Keep speaking the truth

Stalkers Shortcut

killer etzi0 #156 Posted 17 November 2019 - 08:02 PM

Major

• Players
  • 58912 battles
  • [47R]

View PostTiagoBarriga, on 17 November 2019 - 01:59 PM, said:

Do you expect new players to come with that mentality? you see i do not know about you but i can adpt to the game to increae my performance at the saem time is i also see the problems of the game, im not so limited!
Puting it simple, no one want to play a unfair game thats why the game never got more players in and thats why is now precociously dying, a game is first of all to have fun and unfair things and random others make sometimes make it dificult to happen
Lets see with and example so you can hoply understand. if you do not eat [edited] is it your fault not to adptat to [edited]?
It is a game and players want to see their 'work' fairly rewarded, it does not mean they do not want to try hardm, it mean it only compensate if its fair, only sadistic or masochistic players dont see it

The only folks that think the game is unfair is about 50% of the 1% of the player base that comes to these here forums. 

Edited by HeadlockMvnky, 18 November 2019 - 09:03 AM.

"When you can't make them see the light, make them feel the heat."

Ronald Reagan

TiagoBarriga #157 Posted 17 November 2019 - 08:05 PM

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 7814 battles

View Postkiller etzi0, on 17 November 2019 - 08:02 PM, said:

The only folks that think the game is unfair is about 50% of the 1% of the player base that comes to these here forums. 

Im not so sure about the precision of those percentages, but even then you are only justifying why there is not that much people playing
Keep speaking the truth

Stalkers Shortcut

Jungl1st-Souljah #158 Posted 17 November 2019 - 08:07 PM

Captain

• Players
  • 26205 battles
If you think about it, we've got it easy as it is compared to the PC version, when it comes to crew training.

Jungl1st-Souljah #159 Posted 17 November 2019 - 08:16 PM

Captain

• Players
  • 26205 battles

View PostTiagoBarriga, on 17 November 2019 - 07:59 PM, said:

Lets see with and example so you can hoply understand. if you do not eat [edited] is it your fault not to adptat to [edited]?

Gameplay at -+1 is just the same as -+2, people still camp, lemming and steamroll games.

And during the last event I seen a lot of mutants, wonder why, tier 7 full of 131s.

Edited by HeadlockMvnky, 18 November 2019 - 09:04 AM.

John Arrowsmith #160 Posted 17 November 2019 - 08:18 PM

Major

• Players
  • 79224 battles

View PostTiagoBarriga, on 17 November 2019 - 07:59 PM, said:

is this suppose to be a joke?

Trying something new involves learning..

Imagine going into a boxing ring and saying sorry,  I didn't want to learn how to box  so you will have to strap  1 arm behind your back and I'm allowed to use a baseball bat.

Edited by HeadlockMvnky, 18 November 2019 - 09:04 AM.

World of tanks Auto lock edition,  because aiming shouldn't be a skill.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users