What ?

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

Col Bastos #1 Posted 24 October 2019 - 09:47 AM

Staff sergeant

• Beta Tester
  • 15004 battles
  • [2DBFR]

Tell me how you can make 2 medals high caliber in 4 or 5 minutes battle time ???

The game in wot because the MM is bad, is about 5 min max, and you take severe loose or severe win.

Please make MM by skill lvl not by hazardous, i'm always with the bad tomatoes noob team i'm bored now !!!

Stahlbrezel #2 Posted 24 October 2019 - 10:06 AM

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 27946 battles

Why is it so, that people tend to believe, that they have an exclusive subscription playing just for the tomato side? Such things just happens...

And besides: would skill be part of the MM process, a high caliber would be much much more unlikely to get. The truth is, you (and me) are probably not good enough for the 2nd HC with the hardware at y(our) disposal... and certainly not fortunate enough. Just have to live with it.

Hic Rhodus, hic salta... ~ Aesop

matematicalone #3 Posted 24 October 2019 - 05:31 PM

Captain

• Players
  • 2880 battles

I assume it's about Sharpshooter contract. I don't own it and I'm not playing enough to finish contracts, but I read requirements for that one and it's tier 7-10 heavies and meds (US and UK iirc). To improve chances of HC I'd go with tier 7 heavy, and to be more specific T29 looks like a good candidate. Maybe even Black Prince, but you get the idea, good armor and high pen guns. I would even mount 90 mm on T29 and a lot of APCR for that. Than it's a matter of RNG and what MM will throw at you. You would want to have top tier match in your tier 7 heavy and to get HC you need to do 2,3k - 2,8k (depends on team health).

T29 will take 10-12 penetrating shots and BP would take 16-20, but it has better rof and great pen.

My 2 cents, I hope it helps.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users