TRADE IN PROGRAM SUGGESTIONS

TradeInProgram PremiumTanks Suggestions ConstructiveCriticism

• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

ProblemChildx06 #1 Posted 25 October 2019 - 05:45 PM

Private

• Players
  • 8671 battles

Alrighty then, this is my personal opinion on a few changes i think could be made to the Trade-In program.

occasionally it helps us all out with getting sweet deals on new premium vehicles. Buuuuut sometimes we want to utilize this option, but if you're like me, ya dont quite understand the list of premium vehicles that are available for ya to trade. like how i cant use 80% of my primos for the trade in... but it'll list two expired rental tanks from commander mode as usable, yet i never owned em, cant even get em outta my darn garage actually haha.

so i think any premium vehicle in your garage should be available to trade in. each one was earned one way or another, either through skill in completing challenges, or cash via work. 

also i think you should be allowed to trade two premium tanks to get one

so make it a 1 for 1 and a 2 for 1 optional kinda thing. i base this on some logical thinking, most of us tankers arent hardcore, on each day. that means that the majority of people playing have either none, very few, or really cheap premium tanks ha. so when ur lookin at that 3,000 gold tank but all you have are a bunch of tier 2 or 3 premiums.. one isn't much help.

so yeah.

Make all owned premium vehicles available for the Trade-In Program.

Possibly allow 2 premium vehicles to be traded for 1.

Thrillhelm #2 Posted 25 October 2019 - 07:17 PM

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 36480 battles
  • [VENGA]
T7 Combat Car and Champion Panther would be nice

jonesofcolorado #3 Posted 25 October 2019 - 07:38 PM

Sergeant

• Players
  • 12439 battles

Good idea, I agree.

http://forum-console...-a-single-tank/

Sammael85 #4 Posted 25 October 2019 - 08:44 PM

Major

• Players
  • 25626 battles
  • [FAC]
I have a Champion M4 available for a trade in. But not being wanted even by WG tells actually a lot.

ProblemChildx06 #5 Posted 26 October 2019 - 06:10 AM

Private

• Players
  • 8671 battles

well as for tanks in the tree to get with the assist of a trade in, id sure like to see the T28 Concept in there.

wanted that tank for a long time now.

N i agree about the T7 Combat car. 

Kronicsoul #6 Posted 28 October 2019 - 02:25 PM

Private

• Players
  • 2124 battles
What about having a Players Market like i see in other Games like WoW where players can sell and trade there inventory items with other players, in this case... Premium Tanks.

PapaG9CY #7 Posted 28 October 2019 - 04:10 PM

Corporal

• Players
  • 22077 battles
  • [CYLOK]
All owned premium tanks must be available for trade out and the list of the trade in tanks can be change as it is now.

Trade out more tanks you dont want to trade in a tank you want.

Greek Cypriot Squadron. The merge of -CYP- and LOK! You mad bro?

Add Cyprus flag ingame! Keep Calm and Respect small countries!

EE-9 Cascavel Commander 2001-2003 Cypriot National Guard.

VastGamingComa3 #8 Posted 24 November 2019 - 04:17 AM

Private

• Players
  • 2624 battles
I have a Deficence matilda, unfortinately i spent 1500 gold on it but i would love to either change it for somethg of the same price or return all of the gold becuse the gun can't pen med-heavy tanks, and other premium tanks have better stats, Wargaming.net has enough money why are they becomeing like EA with 35% non-IAP's and 65% IAP's? i enjoy playing but for the historical elements & tanks.

Huncho_Mystic #9 Posted 26 November 2019 - 05:46 AM

Captain

• Players
  • 11318 battles
  • [ELDER]

View PostVastGamingComa3, on 23 November 2019 - 08:17 PM, said:

I have a Deficence matilda, unfortinately i spent 1500 gold on it but i would love to either change it for somethg of the same price or return all of the gold becuse the gun can't pen med-heavy tanks, and other premium tanks have better stats, Wargaming.net has enough money why are they becomeing like EA with 35% non-IAP's and 65% IAP's? i enjoy playing but for the historical elements & tanks.

I would like to point out that the Defiance is a neat little tank with a high rate of fire and only sees up to tier 6.  Just about every tier 5/6 tank has some weak spots you can machine gun (even the criminal Absolution and ridiculous V/IV) Give her another shot!

UBERSICKO #10 Posted 26 November 2019 - 03:13 PM

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 36171 battles

View PostProblemChildx06, on 26 October 2019 - 01:45 AM, said:

Alrighty then, this is my personal opinion on a few changes i think could be made to the Trade-In program.

occasionally it helps us all out with getting sweet deals on new premium vehicles. Buuuuut sometimes we want to utilize this option, but if you're like me, ya dont quite understand the list of premium vehicles that are available for ya to trade. like how i cant use 80% of my primos for the trade in... but it'll list two expired rental tanks from commander mode as usable, yet i never owned em, cant even get em outta my darn garage actually haha.

so i think any premium vehicle in your garage should be available to trade in. each one was earned one way or another, either through skill in completing challenges, or cash via work. 

also i think you should be allowed to trade two premium tanks to get one

so make it a 1 for 1 and a 2 for 1 optional kinda thing. i base this on some logical thinking, most of us tankers arent hardcore, on each day. that means that the majority of people playing have either none, very few, or really cheap premium tanks ha. so when ur lookin at that 3,000 gold tank but all you have are a bunch of tier 2 or 3 premiums.. one isn't much help.

so yeah.

Make all owned premium vehicles available for the Trade-In Program.

Possibly allow 2 premium vehicles to be traded for 1.

I've been saying this for a while now

hexine #11 Posted 27 November 2019 - 01:41 PM

Major

• Players
  • 24746 battles
trade in system is a scam; if WG stopped power creeping the game our old premiums wouldn't become worthless

Steel Wolf 31 #12 Posted 07 December 2019 - 09:15 AM

Captain

• Players
  • 17722 battles
  • [VGC]
I'd like to be able to trade in some of my 20 something garage slots, or maybe some of my 300+ automatic extinguishers. 

What ever tactic you use is legit, but if the enemy does it then its a cheap unfair OP noob tactic. 

http://theveterans.boards.net/

Also tagged with TradeInProgram, PremiumTanks, Suggestions, ConstructiveCriticism

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users