Traded my HMH Chrysler K for HMH AMX 1357

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

RumbleCatDad #1 Posted 27 October 2019 - 01:47 AM

Private

• Players
  • 1502 battles

Greetings all, I've always wanted the 1357 because I felt it would be a fun tank to own. Last month I bought the HMH Chrysler K and frankly, though it did not disappoint in the least, it always felt like 'work' rather than fun. Yes it has ridiculous armor and a decent gun with good mobility, I just kinda always felt like I was pressured to do well in it for some reason simply because it is a heavy along with all the hype surrounding it. If you want feel like clubbing seals, get the HMH Chrysler K.

I was on the fence about trading in my Chrysler on the 1357, BUT,  also kind of stopped playing the Chrysler as often as when I first bought it, the fun factor was gone when you feel overpowered. SO I did it, I traded in the Heavy on the 1357 and all I can say is this little tank is HILARIOUS!

My very first match, I earned a 1st place in Mastery, Top Gun, High Caliber, Spotter, destroyed six enemy tanks and just had a smile on my face from the moment I pulled the trigger. Unloading 8 rounds in a little over SEVEN seconds just freaks the enemy out as they just lose it trying to lock me as I circle-strafe their tank. Oh my goodness I am SO much happier now with this little tank over the Chrysler K. Don't get me wrong the CK is a devastating tank but its just not my playstyle.

I know many folks prefer the Chaffee but in all honesty, if you are even on the fence just a little about getting this tiny gem, BUY IT, its a hoot and half :)

I installed Optics, Vents and Gun Laying Drive. God help the enemy you get the side of or the rear, even if you dont kill them outright, you will put a SERIOUS dent in their armor. You are not having a good day if this tank get a hold of you. The gun is decent, the viewrange is excellent and the engine could use some help as it is not as fast as other tanks from the get-go, but once it does get going it performs well enough. Oh and one more thing, you have enough armor to take a hit or two.

MaxAmmo10562 #2 Posted 27 October 2019 - 03:50 AM

Captain

• Beta Tester
  • 30523 battles
  • [239G]
Good trade imo, "57" is great fun. You might want to swap the gld for a vert stab however as it's way better for shooting on the move.

SGT Rock 1963 #3 Posted 27 October 2019 - 06:17 AM

Major

• WoTC Ambassador
  • 12844 battles
  • [JOCO]

View PostMaxAmmo10562, on 26 October 2019 - 11:50 PM, said:

Good trade imo, "57" is great fun. You might want to swap the gld for a vert stab however as it's way better for shooting on the move.

+1 ^^^^^^^^ Follow this advice. Congrats on your new light.

SGT_Rock_1963   On mixer, Leave a follow. 

MegaHesh #4 Posted 27 October 2019 - 10:23 AM

Major

• Players
  • 23685 battles

Omg, this 1357 can be bought so often with a 50% off just for marathon or ranked containers gold. 

Actually i bought the crysler with more than 50% off (there was a mistake on wg side for this offer) for marathon and ranked gold)

WOT-чат без банов и тертых постов: https://discord.gg/PyMc4gg

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users