• Please log in to reply
99 replies to this topic

scwirpeo #41 Posted 29 October 2019 - 12:09 AM

Major

• Players
  • 40826 battles
  • [CRY]

View PostUSSWISCONSIN94, on 28 October 2019 - 01:27 PM, said:

Never said they should've nerfed them by 27% did i?

Needing a Nerf is not the same thing as destroying entire tank lines or tanks because herp derp mah PC stats.

MOEs so I can pretend like they matter

Spoiler

USSWISCONSIN94 #42 Posted 29 October 2019 - 12:15 AM

Major

• Players
  • 12185 battles
  • [47R]

View Postscwirpeo, on 28 October 2019 - 07:09 PM, said:

Needing a Nerf is not the same thing as destroying entire tank lines or tanks because herp derp mah PC stats.

And said before think they should be buffed but not to PC specs at all. Maybe have them at 10% from PC. But not the same. I am going for them. but slowly as have other lines i wanna do more even before WG nerfed it.

http://www.wotinfo.n...N94&server=xbox

youtube.com/channel/UCkXtmp3Ikozzl-K73GuxxNQ

Will WG ever have WoT offline like they promised?

Huncho_Mystic #43 Posted 29 October 2019 - 04:07 AM

Captain

• Players
  • 11338 battles
  • [ELDER]

Mentioned this before, but for me the key to the Italians is that they are not fun with the current nightmare reload.  I am sure great players can make them (or any tank) work.  Of course they then skew the spreadsheet, because average players like me aren't playing the Italians.  I want to keep playing my tier 9, but I just don't enjoy running around for 45 seconds trying to reload.   Then fiddling with that third shot to avoid having to do a full reload again.  Rushed my another medium, maybe get in 2-3 shots, then run away to reload again.

TLDR- too much game time wasted waiting for reloads

Edited by Huncho_Mystic, 29 October 2019 - 04:08 AM.

ImpulseOyster42 #44 Posted 29 October 2019 - 01:22 PM

Sergeant

• Players
  • 1584 battles
  • [-THT-]

Why is it always the players who don't do well in a tank that always whine for it to be buffed? Lol the Italians were expected to be too consistently good before implementing them hence the Nerfs. I think it's good to stop OP tanks ruining games before it's too late.

If you don't like it.. don't play it. Enough with the crying.

vVMr GoodCatVv #45 Posted 29 October 2019 - 02:27 PM

Major

• Beta Tester
  • 29455 battles

View PostImpulseOyster42, on 29 October 2019 - 01:22 PM, said:

Why is it always the players who don't do well in a tank that always whine for it to be buffed? Lol the Italians were expected to be too consistently good before implementing them hence the Nerfs. I think it's good to stop OP tanks ruining games before it's too late.

have you even played these tanks?

"I'm the dandy highway man that your too scared to mention

I spend my cash on looking flash and grabbing your attention"                                                        

Just An0maly #46 Posted 29 October 2019 - 02:32 PM

First lieutenant

• WoTC Online Contributor
  • 31513 battles
  • [IMTLZ]

View PostImpulseOyster42, on 29 October 2019 - 07:22 AM, said:

I got the Battle Heroes in the tier ten Progetto, and have a 72% + win rate in it -- they need a buff.

And PS - I don't think people need to have done well in a tank to have an opinion on it. Yes, having played something is probably required, and yes, those who have done well in a tank may have a more nuanced appreciation of its capabilities. But, in this case, the thread is simply pointing out to WOTC a general level of unmet expectations by the community. Theoretically, that is one of the stronger uses of the forum, if done respectfully.

Edited by Just An0maly, 29 October 2019 - 02:45 PM.

VoluptaBox #47 Posted 29 October 2019 - 02:32 PM

Corporal

• Players
  • 1754 battles
  • [REDIT]

It's a shame, as I found their entire concept very appealing. I also lived in Italy for many years, so I had that affiliation going.

Never played them, but what I'm hearing about them does not encourage me to start grinding. I probably will, at some point, but I'm in no hurry right now,

MiikwanXxXiis #48 Posted 29 October 2019 - 03:23 PM

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 22527 battles

You dont even play any of the newest tanks. What are they too powerful for you to handle?

ImpulseOyster42 #49 Posted 29 October 2019 - 05:04 PM

Sergeant

• Players
  • 1584 battles
  • [-THT-]

View PostvVMr GoodCatVv, on 29 October 2019 - 08:27 AM, said:

have you even played these tanks?

View PostJust An0maly, on 29 October 2019 - 08:32 AM, said:

I got the Battle Heroes in the tier ten Progetto, and have a 72% + win rate in it -- they need a buff.

And PS - I don't think people need to have done well in a tank to have an opinion on it. Yes, having played something is probably required, and yes, those who have done well in a tank may have a more nuanced appreciation of its capabilities. But, in this case, the thread is simply pointing out to WOTC a general level of unmet expectations by the community. Theoretically, that is one of the stronger uses of the forum, if done respectfully.

View PostMiikwanXxXiis, on 29 October 2019 - 09:23 AM, said:

You dont even play any of the newest tanks. What are they too powerful for you to handle?

As expected the Elitests come along to flex their egos in order to deny anyone else from having an opinion.

The tanks were changed for a reason, get over it! It's people like these who spend all day in artillery threads demanding nerfs, but moment a tank actually DOES get nerfed..cry their eyes out like snowflakes. Honestly its pathetic. :teethhappy:

ImpulseOyster42 #50 Posted 29 October 2019 - 05:13 PM

Sergeant

• Players
  • 1584 battles
  • [-THT-]
Except An0moly, he was respectful and honest so I retract that part. Sorry dude.

Just An0maly #51 Posted 29 October 2019 - 05:26 PM

First lieutenant

• WoTC Online Contributor
  • 31513 battles
  • [IMTLZ]

View PostImpulseOyster42, on 29 October 2019 - 11:13 AM, said:

Except An0moly, he was respectful and honest so I retract that part. Sorry dude.

It happens, and I can respect your opinion that perhaps they don't need a buff or were brought in nerfed for good reason. 

My only point, throughout this thread, is that I think the community had expectations that went unmet and that, in my view, is one of the challenges WOTC has; bridging the gap between community expectations and what it is willing to put in the game.

To be fair, all companies have this issue right? Customers want something, and the company has to define if and how it might provide it. And every company has to ask itself, if we devote a certain amount of resources to a product, will the customers want it or is it a wasted effort.

In the case of the Italian line, I get the overwhelming sense that by-and-large the player base is not very happy with the line and that those resources were in some sense wasted. A buff might bridge this gap and allow WOTC to realize the fruit of it's port-over labors.

Just my .02

Edited by Just An0maly, 29 October 2019 - 05:26 PM.

MiikwanXxXiis #52 Posted 29 October 2019 - 07:26 PM

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 22527 battles

View PostImpulseOyster42, on 29 October 2019 - 05:04 PM, said:

As expected the Elitests come along to flex their egos in order to deny anyone else from having an opinion.

The tanks were changed for a reason, get over it! It's people like these who spend all day in artillery threads demanding nerfs, but moment a tank actually DOES get nerfed..cry their eyes out like snowflakes. Honestly its pathetic. :teethhappy:

Ahem.. my apologies your outstanding analysis overwhelmed my good judgement... i didnt realize i was conversing with such dignified company. A player of the people. A comrade.

It would seem to me you prefer to play older tanks. May i respectfully ask why this may be?

Otis Z Firefly #53 Posted 29 October 2019 - 07:45 PM

Captain

• Players
  • 21479 battles

Spectacular irony. :facepalm::D

Ordo ab Chao.

vVMr GoodCatVv #54 Posted 29 October 2019 - 08:14 PM

Major

• Beta Tester
  • 29455 battles

how was I elitist? If you dont want to be questioned on your utter crap then dont write utter crap.

AshFlex3m #55 Posted 29 October 2019 - 08:15 PM

Private

• Players
  • 31534 battles
  • [FK45]
EDIT: The Progetto 65 takes 13 sec. to load the first shot fired not 12.6sec.

Teffisk #56 Posted 29 October 2019 - 09:08 PM

Captain

• Players
  • 24088 battles
  • [-L7-]

View PostvVMr GoodCatVv, on 29 October 2019 - 08:14 PM, said:

how was I elitist? If you dont want to be questioned on your utter crap then dont write utter crap.

Just ignore that guy. He's never worth the time.

animatethant #57 Posted 29 October 2019 - 09:54 PM

Major

• Players
  • 82065 battles
Was briefly discussing the '65 tier 10 with one of the games best players yesterday ...

we both thought that a little buff to reload times would be nice ...

like maybe 1.5 secs off the first shell ... 1 sec off the second shell and .5 sec off the third ... And a .25 -.50 reduction in intraclip.

But he also thought that it would make the '65 a pure pub randoms abuser.

The autoreloading system is kinda tricky to balance perhaps.

Good players can flesh it out. Average players may like the mechanics but have a hard time translating it to damage per minute.

Buffed, I can see good players making life really difficult in pub matches to the point where people would complain and call for nerfs.

But I can live with that ... so let's get some buffs happening lol.

AshFlex3m #58 Posted 29 October 2019 - 09:55 PM

Private

• Players
  • 31534 battles
  • [FK45]

I have a feeling some people who say “It’s always the bad players that complain that a tank needs a buff” are the same people who don’t understand the numbers and the functionality of the tank. To make this clear, I’m a super unicum player that has an extensive knowledge of the game and I’m the one calling for a buff. I did the math. I played the tanks.

ImpulseOyster42 #59 Posted 29 October 2019 - 11:34 PM

Sergeant

• Players
  • 1584 battles
  • [-THT-]

View PostMiikwanXxXiis, on 29 October 2019 - 01:26 PM, said:

Ahem.. my apologies your outstanding analysis overwhelmed my good judgement... i didnt realize i was conversing with such dignified company. A player of the people. A comrade.

It would seem to me you prefer to play older tanks. May i respectfully ask why this may be?

View PostOtis Z Firefly, on 29 October 2019 - 01:45 PM, said:

Spectacular irony. :facepalm::D

View PostvVMr GoodCatVv, on 29 October 2019 - 02:14 PM, said:

View PostTeffisk, on 29 October 2019 - 03:08 PM, said:

Just ignore that guy. He's never worth the time.

More salt from petty elitists. :teethhappy:

Its whiners like you why my clan denies 90% of those who apply, we only take on knowledgable players who actually have respect for the game and our opponents.

Move along elitist trolls. Your egos can be stroked elsewhere.

vVMr GoodCatVv #60 Posted 29 October 2019 - 11:44 PM

Major

• Beta Tester
  • 29455 battles

View PostImpulseOyster42, on 29 October 2019 - 11:34 PM, said:

More salt from petty elitists. :teethhappy:

Its whiners like you why my clan denies 90% of those who apply, we only take on knowledgable players who actually have respect for the game and our opponents.

Move along elitist trolls. Your egos can be stroked elsewhere.

people apply to play with you? Also why in the name of jeebus should I respect a game? That is such a stupid concept. As for being knowledgeable just lol with your 1500 battles and if thats a reroll then you need to try harder

Also tagged with Italian, Auto-Reloaders, Buff

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users