• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

HAIR OOH INN #1 Posted 29 October 2019 - 01:19 PM

Major

• Beta Tester
  • 19071 battles
  • [XRAN]

Make the wrong decision? 
all the hype and anticipation of monster mode sucked out in 3 games .

why only one map and whywhy why a city map ?  himmlsedorf  ? I can’t even imagine the logic behind this ? 
if they could only do one map why not a map that has a lil of both play styles ? There a lot of those maps. 
this little stuff adds up and just bothers large portions of the fan base who are not always vocal and they just slowly loose interest and stop playing or don’t play nearly as much . 
Stop it wg ! 

NOW RECRUITING, MSG 4 DETAILS <------------

MaxChaos24 #2 Posted 29 October 2019 - 01:22 PM

Gameplay Expert

• Administrator
  • 13272 battles
  • [WGW]

Hello, there are two maps to play on. One is the city map (Dead City), the other is the wide open map (Grim Graveyard). So both playstyles have something. :honoring:

http://forum-console.worldoftanks.com/index.php?/topic/238395-trick-or-treak-monster-mash-mode-available-until-november-4th-859-utc-time/

MASHMAN 90 #3 Posted 29 October 2019 - 01:24 PM

Major

• WoTC Ambassador
  • 37291 battles

View PostHAIR OOH INN, on 29 October 2019 - 01:19 PM, said:

Make the wrong decision? 

why only one map and whywhy why a city map ?  himmlsedorf  ? I can’t even imagine the logic behind this ? 
if they could only do one map why not a map that has a lil of both play styles ? There a lot of those maps. 
this little stuff adds up and just bothers large portions of the fan base who are not always vocal and they just slowly loose interest and stop playing or don’t play nearly as much . 
Stop it wg ! 

You made the wrong decision by not reading the Patch Notes before making this thread. This time we have Dead City (Himmelsdorf) and Grim Graveyard (Prokorovka) both which are in rotation. WG are criticized for a lot of things (Some i agree with like Italians, K-91 and 907) but this is on you for not reading.

MASHMAN 90 #4 Posted 29 October 2019 - 01:24 PM

Major

• WoTC Ambassador
  • 37291 battles
Max beat me to it but my point still stands :)

sergeant-slow741 #5 Posted 29 October 2019 - 01:31 PM

Captain

• Players
  • 23989 battles

View PostHAIR OOH INN, on 29 October 2019 - 05:19 AM, said:

Make the wrong decision? 

Stop it wg ! 

:unsure:
End of passion play, crumbling away I'm your source of self destruction. Veins that pump with fear,sucking darkest clear leading on your death's destruction. Taste me you will see more as you need dedicated to how im killing you.

HAIR OOH INN #6 Posted 29 October 2019 - 01:38 PM

Major

• Beta Tester
  • 19071 battles
  • [XRAN]

Wel when I play three games in a row and all three are the same map what  other conclusion would I come to. 
my bad . 
maybe tweek the damn rotation then lol 

*hangs head and sneaks out of thread *

NOW RECRUITING, MSG 4 DETAILS <------------

Highlordwurm #7 Posted 31 October 2019 - 04:43 PM

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 17757 battles

I actually played ...five? maybe six matches in my Revenant and every one was Dead city...every other tank was a good mix of maps, but I have yet to play my Revenant on Grim Graveyard...

P.S. Suggestion!  If WG cannot scatter the dead revenants randomly per battle (I have a feeling that would be difficult), what about removing four, or five of them randomly for each battle?  After a few matches you get to know which ones are the decoys, I already know all of them in the center of Dead City, they can't hide from me there!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users