Jump to content


Commander Mode - Phase 3! Event info and feedback post!

commander mode phase 3 commander mode

  • Please log in to reply
144 replies to this topic

muryosubaru #21 Posted 08 November 2019 - 09:10 PM

    Private

  • Players
  • 18833 battles
  • 6
  • Member since:
    09-18-2017

I think "Captain I" to "Lieutenant Colonel II" part is missing from the "COMMANDER MODE PROGRESSION" table above.



PureZX123 #22 Posted 08 November 2019 - 09:27 PM

    Corporal

  • Players
  • 8183 battles
  • 46
  • Member since:
    12-22-2016

I suppose you guys at WoT console must be busy because that's just a tech tree Jagdpanther model, not even re-skinned. Also, now you've made it known that there's a free premium tank for those that complete all stages of Commander Mode, all those that haven't bothered will be whinging about not being able to get it, with excuses about not having enough time to do so, blah, blah, blah. Personally I think it's great, it's a chance to test drive some premium tanks if nothing else. I'll be renting the Bizon and the Lowe this time around.

I don't see any mention of the FV4202(P), I got it last time, but can others still earn that?  I've saw a few players ask about it in RaiBOT's last stream but there was no response.


Edited by PureZX123, 08 November 2019 - 10:05 PM.


Rodimus Prime l #23 Posted 09 November 2019 - 12:16 AM

    Corporal

  • Players
  • 16449 battles
  • 80
  • [47R-2]
  • Member since:
    12-24-2015

View PostHaukkis, on 08 November 2019 - 11:56 AM, said:

Those charts are confusing... can someone anwer this: how many points do you need in total to get that prize vehicle? And is it still possible for me to earn this vehicle when I'm not played Seasons 1 or 2 and haven't earned points from those seasons...?

 

If I am reading the charts correctly, it looks like it will take 120,0000 XP to progress from Second Lieutenant I to Commander of the Armies I in order to acquire the German TD prize tank.  But the highest you can get through this season is Colonel II and 75,000 XP.  So yes, it is technically possible to get the vehicle if you have not played Seasons 1 or 2.  But the XP per match is quite low and will require quite a bit of grinding.

 

The event points do not lead to the prize tank, so no worries there.  They only unlock miscellaneous silver, boosts, free XP, garage slots, gold, premium time, etc, etc.


Edited by Rodimus Prime l, 09 November 2019 - 12:33 AM.


Rodimus Prime l #24 Posted 09 November 2019 - 12:29 AM

    Corporal

  • Players
  • 16449 battles
  • 80
  • [47R-2]
  • Member since:
    12-24-2015

View Postmuryosubaru, on 08 November 2019 - 05:10 PM, said:

I think "Captain I" to "Lieutenant Colonel II" part is missing from the "COMMANDER MODE PROGRESSION" table above.

 

View PostPureZX123, on 08 November 2019 - 05:27 PM, said:

I suppose you guys at WoT console must be busy because that's just a tech tree Jagdpanther model, not even re-skinned. Also, now you've made it known that there's a free premium tank for those that complete all stages of Commander Mode, all those that haven't bothered will be whinging about not being able to get it, with excuses about not having enough time to do so, blah, blah, blah. Personally I think it's great, it's a chance to test drive some premium tanks if nothing else. I'll be renting the Bizon and the Lowe this time around.

I don't see any mention of the FV4202(P), I got it last time, but can others still earn that?  I've saw a few players ask about it in RaiBOT's last stream but there was no response.

 

It appears that the FV4202 was only available during season 2.  I believe Raibot did mention this once in the season 2 thread, but quite awkwardly ignored several other comments requesting clarification and confirmation of such, which seemed a bit curious.

 

I am disappointed that it is no longer available.  I played season 1 but missed all but one day of season 2 due to a work deadline.  I kind of like the mode, but the amount of grind needed to get the prize tank is a bit over the top for me.  Very strong chance I will pass on this and the remaining seasons unless they increase the XP earn rates a bit.



RobSha76 #25 Posted 09 November 2019 - 09:55 AM

    Staff sergeant

  • Players
  • 33859 battles
  • 343
  • Member since:
    02-20-2014
Is it to late to jump in and get the reward-tank...?

Tempest fox3 #26 Posted 09 November 2019 - 01:47 PM

    Major

  • Beta Tester
  • 20962 battles
  • 18,203
  • [JOCO]
  • Member since:
    08-22-2013

View PostRobSha76, on 09 November 2019 - 09:55 AM, said:

Is it to late to jump in and get the reward-tank...?

 

You can start now but you'll have to earn far more points in a short amount of time. 

War is a Democracy and the enemy always gets a vote.

3 MoE's: E-25, M41 Walker Bulldog, E-50, Snakebite, E-75, T32, Tiger 131 - In order obtained

 

Spoiler

Tempest fox3 #27 Posted 09 November 2019 - 01:50 PM

    Major

  • Beta Tester
  • 20962 battles
  • 18,203
  • [JOCO]
  • Member since:
    08-22-2013

View PostALF EXTREME, on 08 November 2019 - 07:50 PM, said:

no i only skimmed the details and the question was is the auto panzer going to be like alpha,beta,Charlie  and require stages 1,2,3 or is it the reward for just stage 3. im going to guess only stage 3 is required for the tank.

 

Seems like the Panzerknacker is for completion of all 5 seasons. 

War is a Democracy and the enemy always gets a vote.

3 MoE's: E-25, M41 Walker Bulldog, E-50, Snakebite, E-75, T32, Tiger 131 - In order obtained

 

Spoiler

Corbantis #28 Posted 09 November 2019 - 02:20 PM

    First lieutenant

  • Beta Tester
  • 36314 battles
  • 628
  • [-OFF-]
  • Member since:
    08-10-2013
I see the Captain and Major ranks have been removed from the chain. For those of us who have completed Major I are we going to keep that progression going into the next round? Or are we going to start at Colonel I? Or was those ranks omitted from the table in error?

Edited by Corbantis, 09 November 2019 - 02:22 PM.


SkrallTheRoamer #29 Posted 09 November 2019 - 02:23 PM

    Private

  • Players
  • 7618 battles
  • 4
  • Member since:
    02-29-2016
so if i get this right Second Lieutnant I to Lieutnant II were season 1&2. and next week season 3 will unlock and if i complete Colonel II it will save my progress until the next Commander Mode Season 4 in Dezember and have to complete that one and Season 5 in January and also get 500 points to be able to get the Panzerknacker, right? if that is correct i might try to get this and try to finish atleast Lieutnant II this season, finish General II in Season 4 and then complete it in Season 5. please correct me if im wrong, English isnt my first Language. 

edit: a word

Edited by SkrallTheRoamer, 09 November 2019 - 02:26 PM.


Vampire_Izumi #30 Posted 09 November 2019 - 02:58 PM

    Major

  • Players
  • 27114 battles
  • 3,225
  • [LEONI]
  • Member since:
    12-06-2015

looks like everyone who got to Lieutenant Colonel II, will start at colonel I  just like everyone who completed up to Lieutenant II - Lieutenant Colonel I. based on old progression table VS new progression table.

commander mode progression table from phase 2 http://forum-console.worldoftanks.com/index.php?/topic/237903-world-of-tanks-mercenaries-commander-mode-phase-2-feedback-post/

 


Edited by Vampire_Izumi, 09 November 2019 - 03:02 PM.

     A lie about a lie turns inside out upon itself. - Magane chikujoin   

Marks of Excellence:


LiteralComic635 #31 Posted 09 November 2019 - 07:28 PM

    Captain

  • Players
  • 491 battles
  • 1,483
  • Member since:
    11-21-2016

View PostRodimus Prime l, on 09 November 2019 - 12:16 AM, said:

 

If I am reading the charts correctly, it looks like it will take 120,0000 XP to progress from Second Lieutenant I to Commander of the Armies I in order to acquire the German TD prize tank.  But the highest you can get through this season is Colonel II and 75,000 XP.  So yes, it is technically possible to get the vehicle if you have not played Seasons 1 or 2.  But the XP per match is quite low and will require quite a bit of grinding.

 

The event points do not lead to the prize tank, so no worries there.  They only unlock miscellaneous silver, boosts, free XP, garage slots, gold, premium time, etc, etc.

 

At a top XP earned per battle of about 750 XP for a very resounding win, only need to put in 1000 Commander mode battles for the week. Say 10 minutes per battle, no games less than stellar or XP earnings under the 750 max, it can be accomplished in a mere 166 hours.

 

Sounds doable! :playing:

 

ChubbyBuckle06 



Sammael85 #32 Posted 10 November 2019 - 05:45 AM

    Major

  • Players
  • 25307 battles
  • 4,981
  • [FAC]
  • Member since:
    08-20-2015

View PostVampire_Izumi, on 09 November 2019 - 03:58 PM, said:

looks like everyone who got to Lieutenant Colonel II, will start at colonel I  just like everyone who completed up to Lieutenant II - Lieutenant Colonel I. based on old progression table VS new progression table.

commander mode progression table from phase 2 http://forum-console.worldoftanks.com/index.php?/topic/237903-world-of-tanks-mercenaries-commander-mode-phase-2-feedback-post/

 

 

If this is true, is trully a lame effort put just to not let people who missed season 2 to get the only interesting Premium tank that can be obtained through this.

Some might say i'm not constructive enough... Too bad i'm actually a deconstructivist

Si eres español/hispano y te sientes aislado por WG, no estás solo: Hay un Batallón Exiliado dispuesto a ayudarte

Hear me ROAR!!!
 


JaRIS42 #33 Posted 10 November 2019 - 06:42 AM

    First lieutenant

  • Players
  • 32808 battles
  • 619
  • Member since:
    11-03-2015

View Postmuryosubaru, on 08 November 2019 - 09:10 PM, said:

I think "Captain I" to "Lieutenant Colonel II" part is missing from the "COMMANDER MODE PROGRESSION" table above.

 

I agree, the table in the phase 2 thread is made up of three images names "11", "22" and "3". "22" is missing from the OP.

 

I think it's most likely that Rai simply forgot to post it.



bigpikle #34 Posted 10 November 2019 - 01:39 PM

    Sergeant

  • Players
  • 24092 battles
  • 202
  • Member since:
    07-25-2018

View PostALF EXTREME, on 08 November 2019 - 07:50 PM, said:

no i only skimmed the details and the question was is the auto panzer going to be like alpha,beta,Charlie  and require stages 1,2,3 or is it the reward for just stage 3. im going to guess only stage 3 is required for the tank.

Hi, you need stages 3-4-5; the tank will be awarded at the end of stage 5 IF you get the required points. Raibot01 has mentioned that there is no information yet on PMM or if the tank will be available for gold purchases.

Assumptions:

1) If WG follows the same route as with the previously awarded tank, it will be available to purchase shortly following the release 

2) If WG follows the same route as with the yearly awarded tank then getting any points from commander mode will make the tank available at a discount

Again, 1 & 2 are ASSUMPTIONS 

Happy Tanking



BigZoomBear #35 Posted 11 November 2019 - 07:33 AM

    First lieutenant

  • Players
  • 52482 battles
  • 828
  • Member since:
    02-22-2014

View PostLiteralComic635, on 09 November 2019 - 07:28 PM, said:

 

At a top XP earned per battle of about 750 XP for a very resounding win, only need to put in 1000 Commander mode battles for the week. Say 10 minutes per battle, no games less than stellar or XP earnings under the 750 max, it can be accomplished in a mere 166 hours.

 

Sounds doable! :playing:

 

ChubbyBuckle06 

 

What's the problem? There are 168 hours in a week.

"It's all about the K/D ratio." - Rommel;  "Winning matters, not WN8" - Churchill;

"MoEs are worthless if your win rate is below 60%" - Montgomery

 

Medals: 3 Pools, 6 Oskins, 12 Orliks, 33 Radley-Walters, 69 Kolobanovs, 93 Devastators, 1437 Top Guns. Survivor: 41 battles.


dzhey43 #36 Posted 11 November 2019 - 08:10 AM

    Captain

  • Beta Tester
  • 29523 battles
  • 1,187
  • [3EBC]
  • Member since:
    11-14-2013

View PostJaRIS42, on 10 November 2019 - 09:42 AM, said:

 

I agree, the table in the phase 2 thread is made up of three images names "11", "22" and "3". "22" is missing from the OP.

 

I think it's most likely that Rai simply forgot to post it.

 

That was an awful moment "wth, where is my fv4202 reward!?".. Phew..


Spoiler

M4ntiX #37 Posted 11 November 2019 - 09:43 AM

    Major

  • Players
  • 29445 battles
  • 4,029
  • [JOCO]
  • Member since:
    03-18-2014

WG folk, please, once and for all can you answer below questions in a clear and coherent manner? There is still a lot of confusion surrounding this...

 

A) Is it still possible to earn the FV4202 (p) or was it only available in the previous stage of the event?

 

B) What exactly is required to grind the PanzerKnocker tank, is it XP only?

 

C) How much time do we have to grind the PanzerKnocker, is it till end of this phase or the entire event?

 

Thank you!


"I live in reality and let me tell you, there is no one here."

"For some reason you feel the need to troll stink bomb a statement of fact."

"4 kids single father 2 boats a plane 3cars and more battles than you."

"Jesus you smegheads are whiny about your Epeens."


dzhey43 #38 Posted 11 November 2019 - 10:01 AM

    Captain

  • Beta Tester
  • 29523 battles
  • 1,187
  • [3EBC]
  • Member since:
    11-14-2013

View PostM4ntiX, on 11 November 2019 - 12:43 PM, said:

WG folk, please, once and for all can you answer below questions in a clear and coherent manner? There is still a lot of confusion surrounding this...

 

A) Is it still possible to earn the FV4202 (p) or was it only available in the previous stage of the event?

 

B) What exactly is required to grind the PanzerKnocker tank, is it XP only?

 

C) How much time do we have to grind the PanzerKnocker, is it till end of this phase or the entire event?

 

Thank you!

 

A. Yes. After 250k xp. 125k.

B. 500 points and 500k 200k xp. Making 200k xp gives you around 125 points.

C. Till the end of 6th phase. You may grab it at 5th phase.


Spoiler

M4ntiX #39 Posted 11 November 2019 - 10:09 AM

    Major

  • Players
  • 29445 battles
  • 4,029
  • [JOCO]
  • Member since:
    03-18-2014

View Postdzhey43, on 11 November 2019 - 10:01 AM, said:

 

A. Yes. After 250k xp.

 

Source, please?

"I live in reality and let me tell you, there is no one here."

"For some reason you feel the need to troll stink bomb a statement of fact."

"4 kids single father 2 boats a plane 3cars and more battles than you."

"Jesus you smegheads are whiny about your Epeens."


dzhey43 #40 Posted 11 November 2019 - 10:18 AM

    Captain

  • Beta Tester
  • 29523 battles
  • 1,187
  • [3EBC]
  • Member since:
    11-14-2013

View PostM4ntiX, on 11 November 2019 - 01:09 PM, said:

 

Source, please?

 

Russian community managers in discord said there is no time frames for earning fv4202p in a docs for this op. They have some kind of docs or documents for ops with more detail than users could read on a site or a forum. No time frames.


Spoiler




3 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users