Contracts Not Being Counted During Special Event

Contracts Monster Mash Monster Tank Active Chisel Contract Contracts with Tier IX

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

Nomad2001 #1 Posted 05 November 2019 - 02:31 AM

First lieutenant

• Beta Tester
  • 41458 battles
  • [FTW]

I am doing the Chisel Contract and am on Stage 7. Stage 7 requires Tier IX or X Light, Medium, or Heavy tank of US, UK, or Mercenary tanks. Monster Tanks under normal circumstances are Tier 8 or lower. During the Monster Mash Event all are Tier 9. 

When doing any contract, while the map is loading, it shows your progress if you've picked a tank that is eligible for fulfilling the contract. I discovered by accident that 4 of the Monster Tanks I have showed up in the map loading sequence so I thought that they were eligible for the Chisel Contract. I tried all 4 of the tanks that would qualify in the Monster Mash (as Tier 9) all of them showed in the map loading screen (see above picture) as being eligible. However, none of the XP, or Tanks Destroyed counted towards my contract.

Upon contacting support, they told me that these tanks don't qualify because they are Special Event Tanks. Why show them as being eligible if they aren't. I have no problem with, and didn't expect them to eligible, until I saw the loading screen. If you (WoT) are going to have an event, please cross your T's, and dot your I's before putting it out. This is an example of why people are becoming discouraged with playing this game. 

So after that, my suggestion is either make special event tanks eligible for contract fulfillment, or don't. If you don't, please do not send mixed messages (see picture above) that spread false hope for additional ways to complete a stage of a contract. Thank You.

2po30ba.jpg

Merun #2 Posted 05 November 2019 - 02:40 AM

Major

• Players
  • 12379 battles
  • [FRONT]
I already reported that under Report a Bug.

Merun, official smartass of clan [FRONT]

Just a german guy who loves to play weird tanks.

Playing on Xbox 360 and Xbox One

Tanks to kill: 73(11 T, 8 M, 54 P)

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users