The Horde (WVTH), new (Xbox) clan recruiting!

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

WalkingVirus361 #1 Posted 06 November 2019 - 07:16 AM

Private

• Players
  • 5085 battles
  • [WVTH]

We are looking for experienced and mature players! No squeakers, obviously. Its a chill environment, no drama. If you're a new player and need a clan, hit me up, we can chat about it. I dont mind taking in some newbies and helping you out. 

Oh and I do have a discord server to be able to keep up with the clan offline as well!

A little about me-

I come from PC, been playing since 2012, been around a few clans (101AB being the only left standing) ive moved to console in the last year and I've enjoyed myself so much more, and the console team gives you so much more to do and earn. PC no longer likes to give rewarding missions. Anyways, I'm experienced and would love to bring more people in.

matematicalone #2 Posted 06 November 2019 - 09:09 AM

Captain

• Players
  • 2896 battles

Welcome, although I see your profile is from beta test days. Are you on X or PS?

It's funny when someone says console is better than PC, all we have here are threads about complaints, arty here, hesh there, Machine again and so on.

WalkingVirus361 #3 Posted 06 November 2019 - 05:55 PM

Private

• Players
  • 5085 battles
  • [WVTH]

View Postmatematicalone, on 06 November 2019 - 09:09 AM, said:

Welcome, although I see your profile is from beta test days. Are you on X or PS?

It's funny when someone says console is better than PC, all we have here are threads about complaints, arty here, hesh there, Machine again and so on.

My bad, I'm on Xbox! Console is definitely more enjoyable, you actually get so many rewards it's crazy. I love the fact that the tanks (tier 10) aren't removed/replaced either, just added as other options. As i had said, PC doesnt give you any rewarding missions anymore, its been a long time since I had fun on there because it was just 100% grind. I only had a few tier 10s as a result, I just couldn't go through the grind as much. But here on console, got to tier 10 in less than a month due to the amazing missions rewards and how enjoyable it was lol 

BiGnAsTy8969 #4 Posted 11 November 2019 - 04:04 PM

Corporal

• Players
  • 13652 battles
  • [AMD]
Been playing world of tanks on xbox for a while. Used to play a lot and just started back looking to get in a clan.

BadgerMan03 #5 Posted 12 November 2019 - 09:09 AM

Private

• Players
  • 2346 battles
  • [C7CAV]
I just sent you guys a request to join. I played on and off for a year and didn't really understand how to achieve success in the game but the last 3 months i've learned a lot (been watching a lot of youtube stuff [quickybaby, lemmingrush, 4tankersanddog...etc] and have been growing and progressing a lot since then. Been playing the swedish tanke destroyer line as my best line (I'm pretty solid with American arty as well) and I just got the Strv 103-0 yesterday after earning a 1 mark on my Strv 1. I play a few days a week for an hour or so and just looking to continue learning and growing. 

WalkingVirus361 #6 Posted 13 November 2019 - 03:47 AM

Private

• Players
  • 5085 battles
  • [WVTH]

View PostBiGnAsTy8969, on 11 November 2019 - 04:04 PM, said:

Been playing world of tanks on xbox for a while. Used to play a lot and just started back looking to get in a clan.

Sounds good! Hit me up on xbox and we'll talk!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users