Round vs Square default.

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

Ies Gr0ssmanI #1 Posted 08 November 2019 - 09:20 AM

Corporal

• Players
  • 64705 battles
  • [IMTLZ]

If your an Arty scummer please please play the square map at all times. You’d then see what is going on around the battlefield at all times. 
if your new to the game play with the square map until your confident you can figure out who’s calling for help, 

the square map will enable you to A see at all times what’s going on around the entire play sphere B not have to keep pressing back to look. The round map will (unless you’re competent) which more than 90% of the current player base is not; enable you to see only your proximity in a TEAM based game, and on a side note. Use the bloody command wheel and also if your name comes up in the command from a higher tier or “better player” take notice of what it said!!! 

many thanks. 

sergeant-slow741 #2 Posted 08 November 2019 - 12:01 PM

Captain

• Players
  • 24378 battles

View PostIes Gr0ssmanI, on 08 November 2019 - 01:20 AM, said:

If your an Arty scummer please please play the square map at all times. You’d then see what is going on around the battlefield at all times. 
if your new to the game play with the square map until your confident you can figure out who’s calling for help, 

the square map will enable you to A see at all times what’s going on around the entire play sphere B not have to keep pressing back to look. The round map will (unless you’re competent) which more than 90% of the current player base is not; enable you to see only your proximity in a TEAM based game, and on a side note. Use the bloody command wheel and also if your name comes up in the command from a higher tier or “better player” take notice of what it said!!! 

m

.:facepalm:

Edited by sergeant-slow741, 08 November 2019 - 12:10 PM.

End of passion play, crumbling away I'm your source of self destruction. Veins that pump with fear,sucking darkest clear leading on your death's destruction. Taste me you will see more as you need dedicated to how im killing you.

Very Classy #3 Posted 08 November 2019 - 01:04 PM

Major

• Players
  • 33075 battles
  • [JOCO]
Hey, I made sure to relight that T.A.N.K. (well, maybe it was a Turtle or a Tusk) on Lakeville. Well, I think it was you. Ugh, my memory.

There is literally an Xbox 360 in a museum, and this is the best joke you can come up with?
                                                                                         -- allhavoc

Highlordwurm #4 Posted 08 November 2019 - 07:08 PM

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 17795 battles

Crucial for scouts, too, imho.  Your job is to respond to trouble (crumbling flanks, red scout squeaking through your line, etc.) and take advantage of opportunities (like a crumbling red flank, so you can squeak through).  What is the point of being the most mobile and responsive tank on the field if you only know what's going on within 50m of your tank?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users