Armor at tier 9 and tier 10 is useless do to premium ammo Spamming

• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

RANGER THUNDA #1 Posted 09 November 2019 - 05:37 AM

Corporal

• Players
  • 19309 battles
  • [PACEM]
I getting sick of losing silver do to broken mechanics and wargaming not to address the issue with this. I side scrape 183 premium HESH round nope no smart player's allowed. 94% for a 3 mark on ST-I nope gold ammo slinging all day. Anyone say get better I have 56.2% win ratio.  Simple fix you gold spammed to death make the repairs 50% reduced cost

SPUK4U #2 Posted 09 November 2019 - 07:26 AM

Captain

• Players
  • 11376 battles
There is no reason to earn silver if you don't have ways to lose it. Using premium ammo is just one way to spent silver that is just piling up. 
- Ask, Observe, Learn and Improve -

PATRIOTICxTBro #3 Posted 09 November 2019 - 08:04 AM

Captain

• Players
  • 15255 battles
All those 3 marked tanks and you’re going to tell me you don’t sling gold back? Not saying it’s impossible but I highly doubt it oh and about the win rate you always have room to improve so someone saying get better is valid. It doesn’t mean you’re bad at the game just that you can improve which even the single best player at the game has room to improve 

Edited by PATRIOTICxTBro, 09 November 2019 - 08:06 AM.

VeNoMz x Maniac #4 Posted 09 November 2019 - 02:16 PM

Sergeant

• Players
  • 42102 battles

View PostRANGER THUNDA, on 09 November 2019 - 12:37 AM, said:

I getting sick of losing silver do to broken mechanics and wargaming not to address the issue with this. I side scrape 183 premium HESH round nope no smart player's allowed. 94% for a 3 mark on ST-I nope gold ammo slinging all day. Anyone say get better I have 56.2% win ratio.  Simple fix you gold spammed to death make the repairs 50% reduced cost

and your 52 percent win rate has nothing much to do with you than it does the rest of the team... its a team based game and it depends on RNG MM and the people in the game to make it happen.. so to me your just getting lucky with having all three on your side at most times

Edited by VeNoMz x Maniac, 09 November 2019 - 02:16 PM.

PATRIOTICxTBro #5 Posted 09 November 2019 - 02:35 PM

Captain

• Players
  • 15255 battles

View PostVeNoMz x Maniac, on 09 November 2019 - 06:16 AM, said:

and your 52 percent win rate has nothing much to do with you than it does the rest of the team... its a team based game and it depends on RNG MM and the people in the game to make it happen.. so to me your just getting lucky with having all three on your side at most times

yeah that’s why good players have consistently higher win rates and bad players have consistently low win rates. It’s all down to luck :amazed::facepalm:

F1DrivingZombie #6 Posted 09 November 2019 - 03:52 PM

Corporal

• Players
  • 11557 battles
  • [UNKWN]

View PostRANGER THUNDA, on 09 November 2019 - 12:37 AM, said:

simple solution: if you can’t beat them, join them

Tempest fox3 #7 Posted 10 November 2019 - 01:45 PM

Major

• Beta Tester
  • 21039 battles
  • [JOCO]

View PostVeNoMz x Maniac, on 09 November 2019 - 02:16 PM, said:

If you actually believe that you'll never improve as a player. 

War is a Democracy and the enemy always gets a vote.

3 MoE's: E-25, M41 Walker Bulldog, E-50, Snakebite, E-75, T32, Tiger 131, Skoda T25 - In order obtained

Spoiler

steelheadclan #8 Posted 10 November 2019 - 02:48 PM

Major

• Players
  • 15580 battles
  • [REAL]

big difference between a 52% and 56% and your delusional on the rest. 

VeNoMz x Maniac #9 Posted 12 November 2019 - 12:15 PM

Sergeant

• Players
  • 42102 battles

View PostPATRIOTICxTBro, on 09 November 2019 - 09:35 AM, said:

yeah that’s why good players have consistently higher win rates and bad players have consistently low win rates. It’s all down to luck :amazed::facepalm:

im by far not the worst player in the game but i do have my days,  i played a few games the other day  and everything i shot at should have penned but didnt   apcr  bottom plate  of tanks or even a direct side   maybe even the rearend of the tank.. it all bounced and i was completely  aimed at the targets and my shots would go either way to high  or hit the dirt... thats an RNG factor. ive been playing long enough to understand how things work and what should happen...  so RNG  is  a giant factor in the game its not me 

VeNoMz x Maniac #10 Posted 12 November 2019 - 12:20 PM

Sergeant

• Players
  • 42102 battles

View PostTempest fox3, on 10 November 2019 - 08:45 AM, said:

If you actually believe that you'll never improve as a player. 

and im not saying by any means that i cant improve  or anyone else for that matter   but your win rates aren't just decided by one persons skill/luck in the game   there  are obviously times  where i have been the last remaining  player against  4  enemies  two heavies a td and an arty and i won the game because  RNG  was not on their side that day  i watched the replay and rounds that should have penned my armor didn't as it was for the first 2-3 shots i had received... so its not just based on skill the game relies to much on the RNG factor  way too much  

PATRIOTICxTBro #11 Posted 12 November 2019 - 03:37 PM

Captain

• Players
  • 15255 battles

View PostVeNoMz x Maniac, on 12 November 2019 - 04:15 AM, said:

im by far not the worst player in the game but i do have my days,  i played a few games the other day  and everything i shot at should have penned but didnt   apcr  bottom plate  of tanks or even a direct side   maybe even the rearend of the tank.. it all bounced and i was completely  aimed at the targets and my shots would go either way to high  or hit the dirt... thats an RNG factor. ive been playing long enough to understand how things work and what should happen...  so RNG  is  a giant factor in the game its not me 

Explain why good players have high win rates and bad players low win rates? If it’s all down to rng and you have no control wouldnt some bad players have high win rates since they’re just lucky and some good players low win rates cause they’re unlucky? Now why don’t we see this? Why is it that consistently good players have high win rates and bad players low win rates? I know it’s difficult to accept that you just aren’t very good but hey once you do maybe you’ll improve but I suspect you’ll continue to blame others for your short comings because of course that’s the easy thing to do.

VeNoMz x Maniac #12 Posted 12 November 2019 - 06:26 PM

Sergeant

• Players
  • 42102 battles

View PostPATRIOTICxTBro, on 12 November 2019 - 10:37 AM, said:

Explain why good players have high win rates and bad players low win rates? If it’s all down to rng and you have no control wouldnt some bad players have high win rates since they’re just lucky and some good players low win rates cause they’re unlucky? Now why don’t we see this? Why is it that consistently good players have high win rates and bad players low win rates? I know it’s difficult to accept that you just aren’t very good but hey once you do maybe you’ll improve but I suspect you’ll continue to blame others for your short comings because of course that’s the easy thing to do.

how am i blaming others? im not blaming anyone for anything  and i dont claim to be a good player  and ive realized this long ago, i play for the fun of it   not for stats so i dont really care but yes player skill is obviously involved with everything i get that   but i was saying along with rng and other factors  some good players out there dont have that win rate all i saying is along with player skill take into account  of rng and all other mechanics of the game... by no means am i blaming others for anything nor will i ever. im usually the first to admit when im wrong  or of the sort. but rng does play a giant factor with player stats, thats all i was getting at 

PATRIOTICxTBro #13 Posted 12 November 2019 - 06:39 PM

Captain

• Players
  • 15255 battles

View PostVeNoMz x Maniac, on 12 November 2019 - 10:26 AM, said:

how am i blaming others? im not blaming anyone for anything  and i dont claim to be a good player  and ive realized this long ago, i play for the fun of it   not for stats so i dont really care but yes player skill is obviously involved with everything i get that   but i was saying along with rng and other factors  some good players out there dont have that win rate all i saying is along with player skill take into account  of rng and all other mechanics of the game... by no means am i blaming others for anything nor will i ever. im usually the first to admit when im wrong  or of the sort. but rng does play a giant factor with player stats, thats all i was getting at 

so RNG  is  a giant factor in the game its not me 

First you try to devalue op by saying a higher win rate means nothing due to him being “lucky”

Rng is what’s keeping you down not yourself ie blaming WG’s game mechanics For your short comings

and then at the end of it all you say rng impacts players stats in a “giant” way ie again blaming other for your own short comings

believe it or not we all deal with the same matchmaking, rng, etc some people know how to deal with it those being above average players those that don’t are average or below average 

VeNoMz x Maniac #14 Posted 12 November 2019 - 06:42 PM

Sergeant

• Players
  • 42102 battles

View PostPATRIOTICxTBro, on 12 November 2019 - 01:39 PM, said:

so RNG  is  a giant factor in the game its not me 

First you try to devalue op by saying a higher win rate means nothing due to him being “lucky”

Rng is what’s keeping you down not yourself ie blaming WG’s game mechanics For your short comings

and then at the end of it all you say rng impacts players stats in a “giant” way ie again blaming other for your own short comings

believe it or not we all deal with the same matchmaking, rng, etc some people know how to deal with it those being above average players those that don’t are average or below average 

okay well im not trying to make it seem like i am blaming anything or anyone    i do have trouble trying to explain what im saying to people and usually comes out wrong, so excuse me  im trying my best to explain  what is going through my head the best i can

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users