Red team tanks pen better then Green team tanks! WHY ?

AMERICAN HEAVY T110 E5

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

Legend7771717 #1 Posted 11 November 2019 - 10:39 PM

Private

• Players
  • 21061 battles

Hello i am LEGEND 7771717.

I want to know why no matter what shell i us in my E5 less then half my shells pen. Yet i have an 84% hit rate in my E5 i did have 85% but in the last 2weeks its gone down.
And what really pissess me off is i can shot other E5s in the hatch or in the side or lower front and my shells just bounce or even just go striaght through and do no damage at all ............. Yet they can shot me almost anywhere and pen me everytime. I have gone head to head with a tone of E5s and at 10 meters hand 4 shells bounce off their hatches and theires is penning mine everytime. I know where to hit every tank i shoot and its always the same my shells hit and bounce and theires pens me. I only have 1 star and yet i have fought tanks on THE RED TEAM with 2 and 3 stars and they have ACE badges as well............ Yet MY HIT RATIO IS HIGHER then theires....... AND NO MATTER HOW HARD I STUDY ALL THE TANKS I FIGHT NO MATTER WHERE I STOOT THEM NO MATTER HOW FAR AWAY I AM OR HOW CLOSE .................... THE GAME WILL NOT LET ME PEN ENOUGH TO GET EVEN CLOSE TO THE SECOND STAR LET ALONE A THIRD STAR. And here is what makes even more PISSED OFF !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! those of you that control the game will just BLOW OFF EVERYTHING I JUST SAID AND DO NOTHING ABOUT IT. You want more players to join up so you can make more money YET YOUR LOSSING DIE HARD PLAYER THAT HAVE YEARS AND LOTS OF MONEY PUT INTO THIS GAME. ALL YOUR DOING IS SHOOTING YOUR SELF IN THE FOOT. You need to make it work for both. But your not it is all about the new comers. Your lucky WAR THUNDER

isn't as good Because you would lose most your players. THIS FAVORING THE RED TEAM NEEDS TO STOP.       

Rodimus Prime l #2 Posted 11 November 2019 - 11:43 PM

Corporal

• Players
  • 16958 battles
  • [47R-2]
Sounds like you're shooting HE.  Switch ammo type and report back.

im_balthazur #3 Posted 12 November 2019 - 04:19 AM

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 41331 battles
  • [DODTR]

War Thunder isn’t as good? It’s better by far. Real tanks ( and ships and planes all in one) that play as intended. No latency, no lag ( but that goes for every game not owned by WG). 

There you rip tanks apart in one shot ( reality), here you bounce off of 10-  40 mm of armor ( fantasy).

PATRIOTICxTBro #4 Posted 12 November 2019 - 04:36 AM

Captain

• Players
  • 15251 battles

View PostLegend7771717, on 11 November 2019 - 02:39 PM, said:

Hello i am LEGEND 7771717.

I want to know why no matter what shell i us in my E5 less then half my shells pen. Yet i have an 84% hit rate in my E5 i did have 85% but in the last 2weeks its gone down.
And what really pissess me off is i can shot other E5s in the hatch or in the side or lower front and my shells just bounce or even just go striaght through and do no damage at all ............. Yet they can shot me almost anywhere and pen me everytime. I have gone head to head with a tone of E5s and at 10 meters hand 4 shells bounce off their hatches and theires is penning mine everytime. I know where to hit every tank i shoot and its always the same my shells hit and bounce and theires pens me. I only have 1 star and yet i have fought tanks on THE RED TEAM with 2 and 3 stars and they have ACE badges as well............ Yet MY HIT RATIO IS HIGHER then theires....... AND NO MATTER HOW HARD I STUDY ALL THE TANKS I FIGHT NO MATTER WHERE I STOOT THEM NO MATTER HOW FAR AWAY I AM OR HOW CLOSE .................... THE GAME WILL NOT LET ME PEN ENOUGH TO GET EVEN CLOSE TO THE SECOND STAR LET ALONE A THIRD STAR. And here is what makes even more PISSED OFF !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! those of you that control the game will just BLOW OFF EVERYTHING I JUST SAID AND DO NOTHING ABOUT IT. You want more players to join up so you can make more money YET YOUR LOSSING DIE HARD PLAYER THAT HAVE YEARS AND LOTS OF MONEY PUT INTO THIS GAME. ALL YOUR DOING IS SHOOTING YOUR SELF IN THE FOOT. You need to make it work for both. But your not it is all about the new comers. Your lucky WAR THUNDER

isn't as good Because you would lose most your players. THIS FAVORING THE RED TEAM NEEDS TO STOP.       

They’re probably shooting premium back at you while you’re most likely shooting standard if this is not the case you aren’t hitting the weakspots as well as you think you are

deadman1921 #5 Posted 12 November 2019 - 04:59 AM

Captain

• Players
  • 29244 battles
  • [-STO-]
I was the king of bounce and terrible aim tonight and my stats show it lol.
I blame it on work and myself. 

Soldiers of the One/ #GlenIsOurs

matematicalone #6 Posted 12 November 2019 - 09:26 AM

Captain

• Players
  • 2742 battles

Stop shooting HE, it's NOT the best ammo cause some noob streamer said it always do damage.

On a more serious note, you need to make it to the red team not the losing green team.

Spoiler

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users