Jump to content


I command you operations


  • Please log in to reply
20 replies to this topic

SandM9 #1 Posted 13 November 2019 - 07:53 PM

    Major

  • Beta Tester
  • 33206 battles
  • 3,305
  • Member since:
    08-03-2013

Wanted to say it appears to not register. I have multiple wins with 4+ remaining bots and before I jump through hoops like sending in screen shots and submitting "service tickets" I wanted to confirm requirements. 

 

Play "Tank Commander" mode as a  "Commander". I assume you mean "Commander" mode because I can't find "Tank Commander" mode anywhere. 

 

Have required number of AI bots survive.

 

"I Command You" requires 4+

"I Command You Bravo" requires 2+

 

Am I missing something?

 

 

 

 

 


Welcome to the forums. Where you can call people stupid, just don't call them passive-aggressive.

 

 


MaxChaos24 #2 Posted 13 November 2019 - 07:58 PM

    Gameplay Expert

  • Administrator
  • 13272 battles
  • 20,977
  • [WGW]
  • Member since:
    09-15-2013

View PostSandM9, on 13 November 2019 - 02:53 PM, said:

Wanted to say it appears to not register. I have multiple wins with 4+ remaining bots and before I jump through hoops like sending in screen shots and submitting "service tickets" I wanted to confirm requirements. 

 

Play "Tank Commander" mode as a  "Commander". I assume you mean "Commander" mode because I can't find "Tank Commander" mode anywhere. 

 

Have required number of AI bots survive.

 

"I Command You" requires 4+

 

Am I missing something?

"I Command You:Bravo" requires 2+

 

 

 

 

Hello, did you Rent Tanks? If so, rented tank don't count towards this Op unfortunately. :(

SandM9 #3 Posted 14 November 2019 - 03:31 AM

    Major

  • Beta Tester
  • 33206 battles
  • 3,305
  • Member since:
    08-03-2013

View PostMaxChaos24, on 13 November 2019 - 12:58 PM, said:

 

Hello, did you Rent Tanks? If so, rented tank don't count towards this Op unfortunately. :(

 

 Rent a tank? For this mode? For gold?   :teethhappy: Nope, never crossed my mind.

 

So, now can you just tell me if I have the requirements correct. 

 

p.s. something up with the forum. Random emoji. Rearranged sentences. nice


Welcome to the forums. Where you can call people stupid, just don't call them passive-aggressive.

 

 


SandM9 #4 Posted 14 November 2019 - 05:18 PM

    Major

  • Beta Tester
  • 33206 battles
  • 3,305
  • Member since:
    08-03-2013

Yes/No? I'll assume "yes" since you seem to be qualifying my question.  "Yes, you do have the requirements correct, but heads up if you Rent a tank it does not qualify."  See how I did that there.

 

 I thought maybe I'd be doing you guys a favor by letting you know. Don't see a point in filing a ticket, by the time it's answered I'll be done with the operation I'm working on. 

 

So heads up had several games from 11/12-13 where I played as commander and had 4+ AI tanks survive but was not credited with completion or any points. 

Do with it what you will  

 

Also I didn't really register the fact that if players spend gold on the mode they can't finish the "I command you operation"?    Another bug?


Welcome to the forums. Where you can call people stupid, just don't call them passive-aggressive.

 

 


MaxChaos24 #5 Posted 14 November 2019 - 07:54 PM

    Gameplay Expert

  • Administrator
  • 13272 battles
  • 20,977
  • [WGW]
  • Member since:
    09-15-2013

View PostSandM9, on 14 November 2019 - 12:18 PM, said:

Yes/No? I'll assume "yes" since you seem to be qualifying my question.  "Yes, you do have the requirements correct, but heads up if you Rent a tank it does not qualify."  See how I did that there.

 

 I thought maybe I'd be doing you guys a favor by letting you know. Don't see a point in filing a ticket, by the time it's answered I'll be done with the operation I'm working on. 

 

So heads up had several games from 11/12-13 where I played as commander and had 4+ AI tanks survive but was not credited with completion or any points. 

Do with it what you will  

 

Also I didn't really register the fact that if players spend gold on the mode they can't finish the "I command you operation"?    Another bug?

 

Yep, looks like you have the requirements correct. The next time it happens, would you be able to grab a screenshot of your Team Tab and Personal Tab?

You got Razored #6 Posted 14 November 2019 - 08:04 PM

    Staff sergeant

  • Beta Tester
  • 63090 battles
  • 348
  • [CRPT]
  • Member since:
    10-05-2013

View PostMaxChaos24, on 14 November 2019 - 07:54 PM, said:

 

Yep, looks like you have the requirements correct. The next time it happens, would you be able to grab a screenshot of your Team Tab and Personal Tab?

 

i have also had 4 ai tanks alive at the end but also played as one of the tanks manually and have not received the op, can't screen shot from the log as the games do not appear only tanker games seem to be logged. Played on my justanacehole account (can't post on the forums with that account)

I44I Warlock #7 Posted 14 November 2019 - 11:36 PM

    Major

  • Players
  • 39061 battles
  • 3,074
  • [I66I]
  • Member since:
    02-12-2014

View PostMaxChaos24, on 14 November 2019 - 08:54 PM, said:

 

Yep, looks like you have the requirements correct. The next time it happens, would you be able to grab a screenshot of your Team Tab and Personal Tab?

 

Happened to me as well, should have completed both "surviving" ops with this match but completed none of them. None of the tanks i used were rented. 

Hope you can help with that issue, Screenshots of both tabs are in the spoiler below. 

 

Spoiler

 

 

 

Edit: another one. 

Completed ops were "All i do is win Bravo" "Experienced" and "Secon Lieutenant I" 

Spoiler

 

So i'm already missing 4 points for "Tank Commander II" and "Master Commander I" Ops. 


 

                             

 

               - Execute Order 66 -
                        
 
 3 marked tanks: 70
               
                              
                        

MaxChaos24 #8 Posted 15 November 2019 - 01:41 PM

    Gameplay Expert

  • Administrator
  • 13272 battles
  • 20,977
  • [WGW]
  • Member since:
    09-15-2013

View PostSandM9, on 14 November 2019 - 12:18 PM, said:

Yes/No? I'll assume "yes" since you seem to be qualifying my question.  "Yes, you do have the requirements correct, but heads up if you Rent a tank it does not qualify."  See how I did that there.

 

 I thought maybe I'd be doing you guys a favor by letting you know. Don't see a point in filing a ticket, by the time it's answered I'll be done with the operation I'm working on. 

 

So heads up had several games from 11/12-13 where I played as commander and had 4+ AI tanks survive but was not credited with completion or any points. 

Do with it what you will  

 

Also I didn't really register the fact that if players spend gold on the mode they can't finish the "I command you operation"?    Another bug?

 

View PostYou got Razored, on 14 November 2019 - 03:04 PM, said:

 

i have also had 4 ai tanks alive at the end but also played as one of the tanks manually and have not received the op, can't screen shot from the log as the games do not appear only tanker games seem to be logged. Played on my justanacehole account (can't post on the forums with that account)

 

View PostI44I Warlock, on 14 November 2019 - 06:36 PM, said:

 

Happened to me as well, should have completed both "surviving" ops with this match but completed none of them. None of the tanks i used were rented. 

Hope you can help with that issue, Screenshots of both tabs are in the spoiler below. 

 

Spoiler

 

 

 

Edit: another one. 

Completed ops were "All i do is win Bravo" "Experienced" and "Secon Lieutenant I" 

Spoiler

 

So i'm already missing 4 points for "Tank Commander II" and "Master Commander I" Ops. 

 

Hello, I have to ask to make sure. Do you even still have this Op? They aren't infinitely repeatable so is it possible you've just already completed the maximum of 10 times already?

You got Razored #9 Posted 15 November 2019 - 01:49 PM

    Staff sergeant

  • Beta Tester
  • 63090 battles
  • 348
  • [CRPT]
  • Member since:
    10-05-2013

View PostMaxChaos24, on 15 November 2019 - 01:41 PM, said:

 

 

 

Hello, I have to ask to make sure. Do you even still have this Op? They aren't infinitely repeatable so is it possible you've just already completed the maximum of 10 times already?

 

haven't got any completions yet only played 3 games as a commander

MaxChaos24 #10 Posted 15 November 2019 - 01:56 PM

    Gameplay Expert

  • Administrator
  • 13272 battles
  • 20,977
  • [WGW]
  • Member since:
    09-15-2013

View PostYou got Razored, on 15 November 2019 - 08:49 AM, said:

 

haven't got any completions yet only played 3 games as a commander

 

Thanks.

SandM9 #11 Posted 15 November 2019 - 04:06 PM

    Major

  • Beta Tester
  • 33206 battles
  • 3,305
  • Member since:
    08-03-2013

View PostMaxChaos24, on 14 November 2019 - 12:54 PM, said:

 

Yep, looks like you have the requirements correct. The next time it happens, would you be able to grab a screenshot of your Team Tab and Personal Tab?

 

:facepalm: No.

Already unlocked what I want and am done with mode. Go search my screenshots if you still don't believe. I took a screenshot for every one.

 

p.s. never credited me with a single one.


Edited by SandM9, 15 November 2019 - 04:07 PM.

Welcome to the forums. Where you can call people stupid, just don't call them passive-aggressive.

 

 


I44I Warlock #12 Posted 15 November 2019 - 05:23 PM

    Major

  • Players
  • 39061 battles
  • 3,074
  • [I66I]
  • Member since:
    02-12-2014

View PostMaxChaos24, on 15 November 2019 - 02:41 PM, said:

 

 

 

Hello, I have to ask to make sure. Do you even still have this Op? They aren't infinitely repeatable so is it possible you've just already completed the maximum of 10 times already?

 

I still have both ops avaible.  

The op requiring 4 surviving tanks as a commander is completed 1/10 and the op requiring 2 surviving tanks is completed 0/10 times. 

 

If needed i can post screenshots later as a proof. 


 

                             

 

               - Execute Order 66 -
                        
 
 3 marked tanks: 70
               
                              
                        

You got Razored #13 Posted 15 November 2019 - 07:14 PM

    Staff sergeant

  • Beta Tester
  • 63090 battles
  • 348
  • [CRPT]
  • Member since:
    10-05-2013

View PostI44I Warlock, on 15 November 2019 - 05:23 PM, said:

 

I still have both ops avaible.  

The op requiring 4 surviving tanks as a commander is completed 1/10 and the op requiring 2 surviving tanks is completed 0/10 times. 

 

If needed i can post screenshots later as a proof. 

 

have you tried not taking control of a Tank, I tried once but didn't win lol

alex_1893 #14 Posted 16 November 2019 - 01:56 AM

    Corporal

  • Players
  • 17568 battles
  • 55
  • [ESEL]
  • Member since:
    04-11-2016
same here. I mainly play as Tanker, only trying Commander every now and then. Managed to get my first win as Commander tonight with 7 survivors, but no points for "I command you" or "I command you: Bravo", both still standing at 0/10. Just filed a ticket with screenshots to have this checked.

just for fun ;-)


FastSirleon #15 Posted 16 November 2019 - 02:06 PM

    Sergeant

  • Players
  • 45405 battles
  • 125
  • [IOPS]
  • Member since:
    07-25-2017

View PostMaxChaos24, on 15 November 2019 - 01:41 PM, said:

 

 

 

Hello, I have to ask to make sure. Do you even still have this Op? They aren't infinitely repeatable so is it possible you've just already completed the maximum of 10 times already?

 

 

max also for me it doesn't work I wasted a lot of time for this I did a lot of games but it doesn't work what is the solution to this problem?  Is there compensation?  how should we do?

 



LiteralComic635 #16 Posted 17 November 2019 - 01:23 AM

    Captain

  • Players
  • 491 battles
  • 1,527
  • Member since:
    11-21-2016

View PostMaxChaos24, on 15 November 2019 - 07:13 PM, said:

 

Thanks, we are tracking it in the Bug Report section here: http://forum-console.worldoftanks.com/index.php?/topic/238859-i-command-you-operations

 

I can tell you the issue, if you take over a tank in Commander mode, you lose the ability to earn the OP. I only lost 1 point so not a huge deal, but that seems to be the problem. 

 

ChubbyBuckle06 



I44I Warlock #17 Posted 17 November 2019 - 10:02 AM

    Major

  • Players
  • 39061 battles
  • 3,074
  • [I66I]
  • Member since:
    02-12-2014
Any news on this issue Max? 

 

                             

 

               - Execute Order 66 -
                        
 
 3 marked tanks: 70
               
                              
                        

alex_1893 #18 Posted 17 November 2019 - 12:13 PM

    Corporal

  • Players
  • 17568 battles
  • 55
  • [ESEL]
  • Member since:
    04-11-2016

View PostLiteralComic635, on 17 November 2019 - 02:23 AM, said:

 

I can tell you the issue, if you take over a tank in Commander mode, you lose the ability to earn the OP. I only lost 1 point so not a huge deal, but that seems to be the problem. 

 

ChubbyBuckle06 

 

can confirm this, just got the points after a win while not taking over any tank. Should be put in the description of the OP.


just for fun ;-)


FastSirleon #19 Posted 17 November 2019 - 02:36 PM

    Sergeant

  • Players
  • 45405 battles
  • 125
  • [IOPS]
  • Member since:
    07-25-2017
time passes the event is about to end and we have neither a solution to the problem nor an excellent response as always thanks

FastSirleon #20 Posted 17 November 2019 - 08:14 PM

    Sergeant

  • Players
  • 45405 battles
  • 125
  • [IOPS]
  • Member since:
    07-25-2017

Visualizza messaggioalex_1893, il 17 novembre 2019-12: 13 PM, ha dichiarato:

 

posso confermarlo, ho appena ottenuto i punti dopo una vittoria senza prendere il controllo di alcun carro armato. Dovrebbe essere inserito nella descrizione del PO.

 

It doesn't work for me

 






1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users