Map rotation!

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

astevo1989 #1 Posted 15 November 2019 - 12:51 AM

Private

• Players
  • 11256 battles
How is map rotation on this game still a problem? I stopped playing this game around 9 months ago as I just couldn't stand playing the same bloody 3 or 4 maps over and over again. Recently started playing again but I don't think I'll be on it long like this! HOW is rotation still a problem with this game? I have played Ensk 4 times today already and over the week, well over 20 times, sand river on the other hand, once and only just! Why is this still a thing war gaming? When are you going to address this and fix it? It is soul destroying seeing the same crappy maps over and over again! Can anyone shed any light on this as to why this is still happening? How many maps are currently in rotation now? And is this a problem that's ever likely going to be fixed?

Ollimat99 #2 Posted 15 November 2019 - 09:04 AM

Corporal

• Players
  • 36262 battles
  • [-FE4R]

The Map Rotation ist absolute toxic as F..

I have days where i get only to see like 5 to 8 Maps in 20+ battles... 

Its something i just cant understand...

Abbey, Ensk, Corridor Pass, Abbey, Ensk (War), Abbey.. again.. ... ...

Sometimes it works if i plattoon in to my clan or some other buddys to break the circle of braindaed repeating maps...

But otherwise, console restart to new sign in onto game client works also.. But this shouldnt be the case...

steelheadclan #3 Posted 15 November 2019 - 06:38 PM

Major

• Players
  • 15586 battles
  • [REAL]
I had a pretty long run of city maps but I got Westfield, prok, steppes, good side of pearl river encounter and malinovka the past few days so I’m happy. 

BloodNmyCoffee2 #4 Posted 06 December 2019 - 09:24 PM

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 28910 battles
  • [S_M_D]
The map rotation is garbage, and its been even worse the last couple of days.  I played on my lunch break today and got Mountain pass twice in three battles!  Not to mention my teams are horrible right now!  Like, really really bad.  Was looking forward to tier 10 silver but if its gonna be like this I might find something else to do. 

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users