• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

SlagInGristle #1 Posted 17 November 2019 - 02:00 PM

Major

• Players
  • 34374 battles
  • [6SIC6]

Hi all,

May be of interest. Had my son and his friend analyze the game and my game play.       They are mathematicians. They noted the tank base stats vs each other, they observed the crew modifiers, they observed my crew skill sets and tank choices then looked at game play.

Conclusions - I build tanks for maximum view range and pick tanks for this main aptitude followed by mobility and firepower. In games where my tanks due to max view range for game plus crew skills should have been spotting enemy tanks at a minimum at the same time - I remain blind even after hit and missed from multiple enemy positions..... should be impossible when my tanks spottability characteristic is supposed to follow same mechanics.......

Conclusion? Rigged! RNG is actually team handicap if you break it down by the numbers.

Scam game to keep everyone around a designated mean average of 50% but further seems to be heavy when XP is being made above some set point per week or day (probably week).

Unfortunate findings.

:bush:

sergeant-slow741 #2 Posted 17 November 2019 - 02:28 PM

Captain

• Players
  • 24365 battles

View PostSlagInGristle, on 17 November 2019 - 06:00 AM, said:

Hi all,

May be of interest. Had my son and his friend analyze the game and my game play.       They are mathematicians. They noted the tank base stats vs each other, they observed the crew modifiers, they observed my crew skill sets and tank choices then looked at game play.

Conclusions - I build tanks for maximum view range and pick tanks for this main aptitude followed by mobility and firepower. In games where my tanks due to max view range for game plus crew skills should have been spotting enemy tanks at a minimum at the same time - I remain blind even after hit and missed from multiple enemy positions..... should be impossible when my tanks spottability characteristic is supposed to follow same mechanics.......

Conclusion? Rigged! RNG is actually team handicap if you break it down by the numbers.

Scam game to keep everyone around a designated mean average of 50% but further seems to be heavy when XP is being made above some set point per week or day (probably week).

Unfortunate findings.

View PostSlagInGristle, on 17 November 2019 - 06:00 AM, said:

Hi all,

Unfortunate findings.

:confused:

End of passion play, crumbling away I'm your source of self destruction. Veins that pump with fear,sucking darkest clear leading on your death's destruction. Taste me you will see more as you need dedicated to how im killing you.

tunnelvision78 #3 Posted 17 November 2019 - 04:00 PM

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 21726 battles
  • [WTC]
Maybe you should look at Wargaming's matchmaking patent...

pingwrx #4 Posted 17 November 2019 - 04:26 PM

Major

• Players
  • 24361 battles
  • [REDIT]
Maybe you should git gud and actually out play people.

JelliedPenny08 #5 Posted 17 November 2019 - 06:36 PM

Major

• Players
  • 16280 battles

Sounds like you were spotted by someone other than the ones who shot you. Or they were double bushing or using some other feature to.play smart. 

Did your mathematicians also review the replays of the same game from the enemy perspective to confirm who was spotting you and how? Did the enemy have an Even 90 on their team or were you in one? I'm not being antagonistic, but your comments seem awfully cut and dried and don't seem to acknowledge the finer nuances of the spotting mechanics. 

:)

SPUK4U #6 Posted 17 November 2019 - 06:37 PM

Captain

• Players
  • 11407 battles

View PostSlagInGristle, on 17 November 2019 - 02:00 PM, said:

Hi all,

Unfortunate findings.

Did they take account also enemy tank type, equipment and enemy crew modifiers and distance between tanks?

There can be clear difference between tanks with equipment and where they are detected,  see spoiler. ( the white ring is the distance where best enemy tank will detect them. )

Spoiler

Edited by SPUK4U, 17 November 2019 - 06:38 PM.

- Ask, Observe, Learn and Improve -

pingwrx #7 Posted 17 November 2019 - 08:34 PM

Major

• Players
  • 24361 battles
  • [REDIT]

View PostJelliedPenny08, on 17 November 2019 - 10:36 AM, said:

Sounds like you were spotted by someone other than the ones who shot you. Or they were double bushing or using some other feature to.play smart. 

Did your mathematicians also review the replays of the same game from the enemy perspective to confirm who was spotting you and how? Did the enemy have an Even 90 on their team or were you in one? I'm not being antagonistic, but your comments seem awfully cut and dried and don't seem to acknowledge the finer nuances of the spotting mechanics. 

:)

There are so many variables to account for that can explain what happened it's too hard or next to impossible to say this is what exactly  happened each and everytime.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users