Shashka su-130pm Not enough feedback

• Please log in to reply
33 replies to this topic

The Whammer 76 #1 Posted 19 November 2019 - 11:37 AM

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 16442 battles

I have been waiting and watch for the base package this week and have also been in hope of more feedback and opinions on its worth. Neither general chat or tank discussions have provided any real substance.

So one last plea for some dirt, views, and overall worth of it would be welcomed.

Thanks in advance!

John Arrowsmith #2 Posted 19 November 2019 - 11:45 AM

Major

• Players
  • 79192 battles
It may or may not be a good tank,   but arty and light week + x2 silver at T10 says don't  bother.

World of tanks Auto lock edition,  because aiming shouldn't be a skill.

M4ntiX #3 Posted 19 November 2019 - 12:00 PM

Major

• Players
  • 30016 battles
  • [JOCO]

Ok then, here's my mini review of the tank. Stats can be looked up, so I will only focus on the "feel" of the tank.

Gun

Phenomenal alpha of 520, nice DPM and very good gun handling for the caliber, make this TD a real joy to use. Slapping tier 10's for 1/4 of their health every ~11 seconds is very enjoyable. Turret does not rotate fully, but a 180 degree traverse is very generous and makes the tank versatile.

Mobility

Tank is very agile and can get to early positions without a problem. Power to weight ratio isn't great and it will slow down up hills, but on flat terrain it can comfortably travel at 55kph. Track traverse is also very quick for a TD, so lights will have a hard time circling you to death.

Camo

Concealment is fantastic. With a good crew and equipment, enemies will have a very hard time spotting you. Camo value took me by surprise on more than one occasion, after taking a shot I instinctively back up to cover only to realise I didn't get spotted at all.

Armor

There is none. Tank is paper and your health pool low, watch out for well aimed HE shells, two of those can kill you with ease. It plays like a typical, paper TD.

Value for money

Is it worth it? Yes! Hell yes! It's easily one of the best tier VIII Premium Vehicles currently in game. In fact, it's so good, it may easily compete and even replace the Scorpion G as the best tier VIII Premium TD.

Fun

Yes, it is tons of fun. Tank destroyers are not my main class but I can't wait to play this thing, it's that good. Get one if you can. :)

Matchmaking

This tank doesn't care for it. When top tier you will shred enemies, when bottom tier load HEAT and provide very significant fire support. Camo is your friend in tier X battles. This tank is great because it doesn't mind at all when it's bottom tier, besides you do not want to get spotted regardless of matchmaking.

* MY TEAM IS ALWAYS MADE BY MONGOL TRISOMIC STYLE PLAY LIKE NO BRAIN! *

* I live in reality and let me tell you, there is no one here. * For some reason you feel the need to troll stink bomb a statement of fact. *

* 4 kids single father 2 boats a plane 3cars and more battles than you. * Jesus you smegheads are whiny about your Epeens. *

SGT Rock 1963 #4 Posted 19 November 2019 - 12:09 PM

Major

• WoTC Ambassador
  • 12844 battles
  • [JOCO]
+1 M4ntiX,  Thank you.

SGT_Rock_1963   On mixer, Leave a follow. 

RAGNAR0K N ROLL #5 Posted 19 November 2019 - 01:02 PM

Major

• Beta Tester
  • 19502 battles
  • [JOCO]
I’ll second M4ntiX’s thoughts. I’m having a blast with mine as well. Easily one of the better premiums to come out in a while imho

The Warrior of The Wasteland...The Ayatollah of Rock N' Rolla....

MaxChaos24 #6 Posted 19 November 2019 - 01:38 PM

Gameplay Expert

• Administrator
  • 13278 battles
  • [WGW]

View PostThe Whammer 76, on 19 November 2019 - 06:37 AM, said:

I have been waiting and watch for the base package this week and have also been in hope of more feedback and opinions on its worth. Neither general chat or tank discussions have provided any real substance.

So one last plea for some dirt, views, and overall worth of it would be welcomed.

Thanks in advance!

A general observation, if no one is posting about a tank, it generally means people are happy with it. Most will only create threads when they aren't happy. Not always the case but it's usually a good indicator. 

R35T NO MORE #7 Posted 19 November 2019 - 01:45 PM

Major

• Beta Tester
  • 16093 battles
  • [BNKR-]

View PostMaxChaos24, on 19 November 2019 - 01:38 PM, said:

A general observation, if no one is posting about a tank, it generally means people are happy with it. Most will only create threads when they aren't happy. Not always the case but it's usually a good indicator. 

True, in general no news tends to be good news with things like this.

OP it looks like a very capable tank, I would have bought it myself instantly were it not for Black Friday being so close, which could also be a reason not many are talking about the tank too. It released at a time when people are likely keeping their gold for Black Friday instead, plus personal offers, whilst great for those of us on a budget, have made some wary of paying full price for a tank, as they know it will inevitably be sold cheaper a few months down the line (bit of a catch 22 for WG there when it comes to keeping people happy) 

My WoT tank reviews

If you enjoy them please do share/sub. Thanks. 

JelliedPenny08 #8 Posted 19 November 2019 - 01:50 PM

Major

• Players
  • 16249 battles

I like it a lot. Doesn't play quite how I thought it would on paper, but it works out really well. YouTube video seem positive too. 

I had a ton of gold and liked the look of it, so I didn't wait for the inevitable sale. Not disappointed.l

FinlandRed #9 Posted 19 November 2019 - 02:26 PM

Major

• Players
  • 21738 battles

View PostM4ntiX, on 19 November 2019 - 12:00 PM, said:

Ok then, here's my mini review of the tank. Stats can be looked up, so I will only focus on the "feel" of the tank.

Gun

Phenomenal alpha of 520, nice DPM and very good gun handling for the caliber, make this TD a real joy to use. Slapping tier 10's for 1/4 of their health every ~11 seconds is very enjoyable. Turret does not rotate fully, but a 180 degree traverse is very generous and makes the tank versatile.

Mobility

Tank is very agile and can get to early positions without a problem. Power to weight ratio isn't great and it will slow down up hills, but on flat terrain it can comfortably travel at 55kph. Track traverse is also very quick for a TD, so lights will have a hard time circling you to death.

Camo

Concealment is fantastic. With a good crew and equipment, enemies will have a very hard time spotting you. Camo value took me by surprise on more than one occasion, after taking a shot I instinctively back up to cover only to realise I didn't get spotted at all.

Armor

There is none. Tank is paper and your health pool low, watch out for well aimed HE shells, two of those can kill you with ease. It plays like a typical, paper TD.

Value for money

Is it worth it? Yes! Hell yes! It's easily one of the best tier VIII Premium Vehicles currently in game. In fact, it's so good, it may easily compete and even replace the Scorpion G as the best tier VIII Premium TD.

Fun

Yes, it is tons of fun. Tank destroyers are not my main class but I can't wait to play this thing, it's that good. Get one if you can. :)

Matchmaking

This tank doesn't care for it. When top tier you will shred enemies, when bottom tier load HEAT and provide very significant fire support. Camo is your friend in tier X battles. This tank is great because it doesn't mind at all when it's bottom tier, besides you do not want to get spotted regardless of matchmaking.

You left out:

"Works well when supported by the Supreme ScrubLord FinlandRed" :trollface:

Vampire_Izumi #10 Posted 19 November 2019 - 02:46 PM

Major

• Players
  • 27542 battles
  • [LEONI]

i think people are afraid if they say how good a tank is, that it may lead to the tank getting nerfed. wile if they post how bad a tank is it may get buffed.

thats what i think anyway.

A lie about a lie turns inside out upon itself. - Magane chikujoin   

Marks of Excellence:

I_TriffNix #11 Posted 19 November 2019 - 03:13 PM

Captain

• Players
  • 16077 battles

SU is flater than Skorpion G thas Why this Tank Haß a great camo. I like it much more than the Skorpion G. U dont Need a full Rotation turret cause the hull traverse is also fast. It has got good gundepresion and an gunelevation like an arty. My reload is a little more than 11 seconds. Aiming Time is also good.    

Tempest fox3 #12 Posted 19 November 2019 - 03:25 PM

Major

• Beta Tester
  • 21039 battles
  • [JOCO]

View PostM4ntiX, on 19 November 2019 - 12:00 PM, said:

Gun

Mobility

Camo

Armor

Value for money

Fun

Matchmaking

Not sure you can really attest to its value for money lol. 

War is a Democracy and the enemy always gets a vote.

3 MoE's: E-25, M41 Walker Bulldog, E-50, Snakebite, E-75, T32, Tiger 131, Skoda T25 - In order obtained

Spoiler

M4ntiX #13 Posted 19 November 2019 - 03:44 PM

Major

• Players
  • 30016 battles
  • [JOCO]

View PostTempest fox3, on 19 November 2019 - 03:25 PM, said:

Not sure you can really attest to its value for money lol. 

I forgot to mention I got the tank as a gift from a very generous friend of mine who shall remain anonymous so paparazzi won't get him, but if you're reading this, thanks again!! :D

* I live in reality and let me tell you, there is no one here. * For some reason you feel the need to troll stink bomb a statement of fact. *

* 4 kids single father 2 boats a plane 3cars and more battles than you. * Jesus you smegheads are whiny about your Epeens. *

steelheadclan #14 Posted 19 November 2019 - 03:44 PM

Major

• Players
  • 15580 battles
  • [REAL]

View PostMaxChaos24, on 19 November 2019 - 05:38 AM, said:

very true. 

Tempest fox3 #15 Posted 19 November 2019 - 03:46 PM

Major

• Beta Tester
  • 21039 battles
  • [JOCO]

View PostM4ntiX, on 19 November 2019 - 03:44 PM, said:

I forgot to mention I got the tank as a gift from a very generous friend of mine who shall remain anonymous so paparazzi won't get him, but if you're reading this, thanks again!! :D

Thank wargamings lootboxes for giving me so much gold. 

War is a Democracy and the enemy always gets a vote.

3 MoE's: E-25, M41 Walker Bulldog, E-50, Snakebite, E-75, T32, Tiger 131, Skoda T25 - In order obtained

Spoiler

M4ntiX #16 Posted 19 November 2019 - 03:50 PM

Major

• Players
  • 30016 battles
  • [JOCO]

View PostTempest fox3, on 19 November 2019 - 03:46 PM, said:

Well, get ready to be mobbed by groupies now.

Tempest bought me the tank. Thank you, Tempest!!!

Ps. Your Bluetooth speaker is in the mail. :D

Akumahito #17 Posted 19 November 2019 - 03:56 PM

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 20487 battles
  • [0UCH]

View PostMaxChaos24, on 19 November 2019 - 08:38 AM, said:

Or that it's not selling well

R35T NO MORE #18 Posted 19 November 2019 - 04:04 PM

Major

• Beta Tester
  • 16093 battles
  • [BNKR-]

View PostTempest fox3, on 19 November 2019 - 03:46 PM, said:

View PostM4ntiX, on 19 November 2019 - 03:50 PM, said:

Well, get ready to be mobbed by groupies now.

Tempest bought me the tank. Thank you, Tempest!!!

Ps. Your Bluetooth speaker is in the mail. :D

Thankfully the guy who just went from thread to thread begging seems to have given up or been removed, otherwise Tempest would be getting PMs any minute now. 

My WoT tank reviews

If you enjoy them please do share/sub. Thanks. 

Teffisk #19 Posted 19 November 2019 - 04:28 PM

Captain

• Players
  • 23958 battles
  • [-L7-]

View PostMaxChaos24, on 19 November 2019 - 01:38 PM, said:

Oh, so that's why there are so many Progetto threads....

The Whammer 76 #20 Posted 19 November 2019 - 04:40 PM

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 16442 battles
Thank M4ntiX for the review. It was exactly what I was looking for.
Thanks to the rest who contributed to this thread. It helps to have a range of thoughts. And I am also guilty of holding out for Black Friday but what if it isn’t all I hoped it would be!:D

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users