• This topic is locked This topic is locked
43 replies to this topic

MPC 2117 #41 Posted 25 November 2019 - 04:34 PM

Major

• Players
  • 17991 battles
  • [KMD]

View PostOtis Z Firefly, on 25 November 2019 - 09:43 AM, said:

That's because you don't seem to understand what these words mean.

I've already put forward my view that I wouldn't tell someone how and on what to spend their money. 

I never TOLD anyone to DO anything. Once again, I was only giving suggestions to more fruitful endeavors. Then you came in and tried to villify me when all the rest of us were engaged in perfectly civil dialog. I never judged anyone here(again, other than you), for their actions. It's their lives that are most impacted by their decisions, and I'm sure their responsible enough to make decisions with their finances.

What I really don't understand is why you feel the need to attack folks based purely on your preconceived bias and assumptions. Had you properly read through the thread, you'd have certainly realized how inappropriate your initial comment was by now. At no point did anyone tell anybody to do something in this thread, until you(and now this jarl turdbird too) arrived telling me to gtfo in no uncertain terms.

WE​ NEED MORE STUGS IN World of WhatisBalance...

Otis Z Firefly #42 Posted 25 November 2019 - 04:47 PM

Captain

• Players
  • 21823 battles

View PostMPC 2117, on 25 November 2019 - 04:34 PM, said:

I never TOLD anyone to DO anything. Once again, I was only giving suggestions to more fruitful endeavors. Then you came in and tried to villify me when all the rest of us were engaged in perfectly civil dialog. I never judged anyone here(again, other than you), for their actions. It's their lives that are most impacted by their decisions, and I'm sure their responsible enough to make decisions with their finances.

What I really don't understand is why you feel the need to attack folks based purely on your preconceived bias and assumptions. Had you properly read through the thread, you'd have certainly realized how inappropriate your initial comment was by now. At no point did anyone tell anybody to do something in this thread, until you(and now this jarl turdbird too) arrived telling me to gtfo in no uncertain terms.

Do you understand what the word 'judge' means?

Let me show you again.

Judge, verb, form an opinion or conclusion about.

Why are you so concerned about what people spend their money on, in a game you don't find fun? Maybe you should just busy yourself with your own hobbies and leave this game you obviously dislike.

Ordo ab Chao.

MPC 2117 #43 Posted 25 November 2019 - 09:26 PM

Major

• Players
  • 17991 battles
  • [KMD]
Okay, I understand now. You can't read. That's the conclusion I've come to.

WE​ NEED MORE STUGS IN World of WhatisBalance...

IBROX 04 #44 Posted 25 November 2019 - 10:09 PM

Major

• Players
  • 20714 battles
  • [BNKR]
So grumpy, so elitist, so judgmental... 

Success is the ability to go from one failure to another with no loss of enthusiasm

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users