The Devs are really trying to push garbage maps

Maps design fix map design

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

PhantomBlckGoat #1 Posted 24 November 2019 - 07:13 AM

Corporal

• Players
  • 3977 battles

Over the last few days I’ve played maybe 8 games of WoT. In that span, I’ve gotten South Coast 5 times, Raseinia twice, and Nomonomonomonomhan once.

Devs, if you’re reading this, this is the reason nobody wants to play this game anymore. Stop pushing these maps and admit they’re terrible already. You’d be doing everyone a favor by removing them.

Haukkis #2 Posted 24 November 2019 - 07:51 AM

Major

• Players
  • 35180 battles

View PostPhantomBlckGoat, on 24 November 2019 - 08:13 AM, said:

Over the last few days I’ve played maybe 8 games of WoT. In that span, I’ve gotten South Coast 5 times, Raseinia twice, and Nomonomonomonomhan once.

Stop pushing these maps and admit they’re terrible already. You’d be doing everyone a favor by removing them.

Ehh... no. 

SPUK4U #3 Posted 24 November 2019 - 09:53 AM

Major

• Players
  • 12028 battles

View PostPhantomBlckGoat, on 24 November 2019 - 07:13 AM, said:

Devs, if you’re reading this, this is the reason nobody wants to play this game anymore. Stop pushing these maps and admit they’re terrible already. You’d be doing everyone a favor by removing them.

A bit correction, you are not speaking for other players, you are speaking only for yourself.  :P

-- Ask, Observe, Learn and Improve --

PhantomBlckGoat #4 Posted 24 November 2019 - 05:08 PM

Corporal

• Players
  • 3977 battles

View PostSPUK4U, on 24 November 2019 - 09:53 AM, said:

A bit correction, you are not speaking for other players, you are speaking only for yourself.  :P

Yes, because everyone loves South Coast, Ensk, and Ardennes soooo much. 

dragonjim64 #5 Posted 20 January 2020 - 05:07 AM

Sergeant

• Players
  • 12708 battles
it doesnt matter what you think or say because WG is not only absolutely brain dead dumb but unbelievably delusional as well!!! They actually think/believe they have "awesome" maps instead of the worst maps EVER in any genre, in any game from any era!!! A elephant with a paint brush could make better maps than ANYTHING these THINGS have come up with!! (they are NOT and do NOT deserve to be called or included in the human race in ANY way!!! they are too miserable and too miserably stupid for that honor and I will NOT demean myself or anybody I know by including them in any group that also has WG staff in it) Gee lets make a hill with another hill on it DUHHHHH!!! thats so awesome!! DUHHH!! Thats War Gamings' corporate motto by the way "DUUUUUHHHHHHH" its also their song and mantra!!! In the millions of images I have seen in photos (online and otherwise) in all the nature docs, WWII docs, movies, shows and vids I have NEVER come across anything that even remotely resembles anything found in one of these "awesome" maps!! I wonder why that is??? maybe because like their "math" and "physics", it doesnt exist in any known universe?!?!? ONLY in their universe will you find such idiotic garbage like 40mm of flat armor bouncing a 189 pen shell repeatedly!!! 40 is greater than 189?!?!?!? and that is just the tip of the "dumb" iceberg that is WG! you could add every employee together and still not have a single IQ point!!! Call for vengeance??? thats a skill?!?!?!?  how about a REAL skill like faster loading? better aiming?  nope! not skills found in WG just sad grabs for money like "adrenaline rush"

Edited by dragonjim64, 20 January 2020 - 05:15 AM.

FJRvt #6 Posted 26 January 2020 - 09:42 PM

Private

• Players
  • 11408 battles
  • [OLFTS]
Here is my "2 cents" on this. It's not that I don't like the maps now playing, we need DIFFERENT maps because I'm BORED playing the same maps all the time.

Also tagged with Maps, design, fix, map design

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users