maps fix

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

The 747 Gambit #1 Posted 26 November 2019 - 09:17 PM

Private

• Players
  • 32216 battles

Every time I get Skorpion Pass: Encounter, here is what happens for my team:

• Three or four of my team (I'm one of them!) drive towards the cap, to, you know, keep the other team off of it and thus preventing an easy win for the bad guys
  • Six or seven players drive up the hill to, um, perform some kind of flanking maneuver that takes them as far away from the cap as is technically possible, almost always the deadliest TDs with the nastiest guns
  • The rest of the team helpfully skirmishes in the middle of the map, not quite as far away from the cap as the guys on the hill, but far enough to not be able to reset it under any circumstances because of all the rock hard cover and whatnot.

As for the enemy team, here is what happens:

• Almost all of them (especially their heavies!) drive towards the cap, smash the knuckledraggers trying to keep them off of it, bat the skirmishers away like flies, and ignore the cleverly flanking TDs, and, well, cap.
  • Also they win. Every time.

My idea, and I think it would be a pretty easy fix, is just to move the spawn points for both teams on top of the Encounter flag. I mean, not directly on top of it, but like 100 meters or so away. This way, and I might be crazy, but both teams will have an appreciation for the existence of the other team, and they can begin shooting each other almost immediately, as is neat and right to do. Let's do it!

matematicalone #2 Posted 26 November 2019 - 09:26 PM

Captain

• Players
  • 3165 battles
Oh yeah, sounds familiar.

MvR Richthofen #3 Posted 28 November 2019 - 09:53 AM

Corporal

• Players
  • 7390 battles
  • [NFFY]

Simple solution for all the totally inbalanced encounter maps? 

Delete this mode completely!

Encounter mode need to be deleted!

Please make the big square map default!

Also tagged with maps, fix

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users