Looking for Somewhat Active/Skilled Clan.

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

GetOut_SWEAT #1 Posted 29 November 2019 - 09:30 PM

Private

• Players
  • 1740 battles

Hello, everyone. The time has come where I’ve decoded that I may aswell look into joining a clan and building into social play where I can not only be the member of a platoon, but also gain some knowledge.

A bit about me:

Firstly, I’d just like to clarify that I am not in all honesty a reroll. My experience with World of Tanks started with PC version back in 2013, and over time there I had collected roughly 30k games under my belt. Since then, I have enlisted in the US Army, and as things go I never really had time to pick up video games until now. I am currently stationed in Korea and decided to give in and pick up a PS4, more importantly returning to World of Tanks in the form of console version. Being stationed in Korea and playing on the NA Server is not a huge problem connection-wise, however I realize it may cause difficulty in finding time to play the game with some members, but I am willing to try my best.

Statistics: I am currently holding an average WN8 of 2,636 and a win rate of 60%.

The grinds that I am currently focusing on are the M48 Patton (currently halfway through the Pershing), aswell as the Obj. 263 followed by the Obj 268 v4 (currently about to research SU-101).

I also am moving along a line of arty,, unfortunately, growing close to the GW Tiger P.

Communication: I do own a headset and I am willing to communicate vocally while playing in platoons or other various modes, and I am also willing to join clan-oriented media (Discord, etc..).

I appreciate any and all interest from you guys, and I look forward to speaking further. Thank you!

MaxAmmo10562 #2 Posted 29 November 2019 - 10:43 PM

Captain

• Beta Tester
  • 30830 battles
  • [239G]
Welcome to the forum!

Dardan73 #3 Posted 02 December 2019 - 08:57 AM

Corporal

• Players
  • 24646 battles
  • [LEONI]

Hi Sapper!

Im the Commander of clan [LEONI] , a clan in top 20 world ranking, very very very active and carefully organized. We are born in italy ("Leoni" means "Lions" ) but now the most part of our players are literally from all around the world, and we speak english in very competitive match and in the most part of platooning sessions.

We are very competitive (we take part to every tournament, and we did very well in last global map - 8th in world as galloons earned) but at the same time we dont apply any kind of pressure on our clanmates: everyone can play competitive or not, platooning or not; the only important thing is to bring honor to clan, playing fair and... kicking asses :izmena:

This is our site (in italian and english), that maybe can give you an idea about our passion and our organization :justwait:

l30ni.forumfree.it

Edited by Dardan73, 02 December 2019 - 08:58 AM.

LER0YY__J3NK1NS #4 Posted 03 December 2019 - 05:16 AM

Corporal

• Supertest - PS4
  • 39388 battles
  • [ODH]
ODH is recruiting if you're still looking.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users