Ha 6 yrs later I’m still a noob

3 replies to this topic

HAIR OOH INN #1 Posted 03 December 2019 - 03:59 AM

Major

• Beta Tester
  • 19150 battles
  • [XRAN]

I can’t remember or figure out if there’s a way to dismiss crews without having to put them in a tank fist ?

trying to do some clutter maintenance. I have hundreds of useless crews I want to dismiss. 
is there a way or do I have to put the crew in a tank then dismiss? Because that takes like 20-30 seconds each time multiplied by hundreds of crews .... and you get the painfully slow idea

NOW RECRUITING, MSG 4 DETAILS <------------

SirDerp-a-lot #2 Posted 03 December 2019 - 09:25 AM

Major

• Players
  • 55966 battles
  • [GER_1]

Crew handling could be improved, I agree. I don't know of a way to do what you are attempting, sorry.

You should do it anyway. Max said a while ago that there is a hard limit of 400 unused crews in the game. Not exactly sure what happens if you reach it, but I expect that crews will be randomly deleted.

volcanosarecool #3 Posted 03 December 2019 - 12:32 PM

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 40218 battles
  • [USAV]
On xbox1 at least you can. Pick a crewed tank, go to update crew, and from there you should be able to scroll through all crews for all nations, either assigned or unassigned, and you can pick which ones to delete. That's the only way I know, hope it helps.

HAIR OOH INN #4 Posted 03 December 2019 - 06:56 PM

Major

• Beta Tester
  • 19150 battles
  • [XRAN]

Thanks.

WG should implement a better crew and garage manager . 
I need like three (atleast) favourite rows . I want a row for all my PMM tanks, a row for my legit fav tanks , and a row for tanks I’m grinding. 

NOW RECRUITING, MSG 4 DETAILS <------------

Reply to this topic

For security reasons, please do not provide your personal data or the personal data of a third party here because we might be unable to protect such data in accordance with the Wargaming Privacy Policy.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users