never seen this happen

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

KanderisBAE #1 Posted 04 December 2019 - 05:50 PM

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 29869 battles
So i was playing this morning and the battle was Severogorsk snow encounter ,greens had won (landslide ) and 1  red vanguard was left and this is the funny thing , he was inside a large building by the the bridge , yes  inside it ,so all the greens surrounded the building and shot into the building were the outline of the vanguard was but you could not hit him for any damage, just wondering is that tank so small he went through the letter box lol just curious if any one else has seen this? and was he stuck  in there or just laughing his head off at the greens?

Hinsir #2 Posted 04 December 2019 - 06:31 PM

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 19333 battles
You should've recorded it for the viewing pleasure of your fellow forumers! 

Blackbird Syndicate
The only BS worth listening to

#BlackbirdPropaganda

RAGNAR0K N ROLL #3 Posted 04 December 2019 - 06:56 PM

Major

• Beta Tester
  • 19502 battles
  • [JOCO]
Either way it would be hilarious to experience. I've had some absolutely insane fun with the Vanguard. its easily one of the most entertaining tanks in the game but that sounds like a bug i'd suspect. If it were me and it has been on several occasions where I was last man standing; I prefer to make victory for the reds as frustrating as possible by driving around like a maniac, hiding and popping out just to agitate them

The Warrior of The Wasteland...The Ayatollah of Rock N' Rolla....

Steel Wolf 31 #4 Posted Yesterday, 06:46 AM

Captain

• Players
  • 17722 battles
  • [VGC]
There are a couple buildings in the game where if you slam into them at just the right angle and just the right speed you can phase through the wall. In some places you have to set yourself at the right angle while another tank rams you into the wall. I've seen tanks phase into the garage with the Sturmtiger on Gorsk. The little building in the Himmesldorf encounter flag used to be a popular one as well.

What ever tactic you use is legit, but if the enemy does it then its a cheap unfair OP noob tactic. 

http://theveterans.boards.net/

RadiantPup27709 #5 Posted Yesterday, 09:13 AM

Major

• Players
  • 28020 battles

You should've went to watch the replay, recorded a clip of him getting inside and sent it to Max, so that they can block/fix it.

Do the same thing for any tanks that you see in climbing spots that are unreachable by most tank classes.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users