Jump to content


Controller options


  • Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

Zathustra #1 Posted 04 December 2019 - 08:59 PM

    Major

  • Beta Tester
  • 27371 battles
  • 2,115
  • Member since:
    01-05-2014
   I have noticed since the new update that the controller option I had seemed to have changed. When I went to check the various controller options the screen just froze and the only way to unfreeze was to quit the game. I have tried this for several days and always the same result. Iam playing on the xbox one.

MaxChaos24 #2 Posted 04 December 2019 - 09:03 PM

    Gameplay Expert

  • Administrator
  • 13430 battles
  • 21,229
  • [WGW]
  • Member since:
    09-15-2013

View PostZathustra, on 04 December 2019 - 03:59 PM, said:

   I have noticed since the new update that the controller option I had seemed to have changed. When I went to check the various controller options the screen just froze and the only way to unfreeze was to quit the game. I have tried this for several days and always the same result. Iam playing on the xbox one.

 

Hello, can you provide some info? What scheme are you freezing on? What language are you using?

MaxChaos24 #3 Posted 05 December 2019 - 12:30 AM

    Gameplay Expert

  • Administrator
  • 13430 battles
  • 21,229
  • [WGW]
  • Member since:
    09-15-2013

View PostZathustra, on 04 December 2019 - 03:59 PM, said:

   I have noticed since the new update that the controller option I had seemed to have changed. When I went to check the various controller options the screen just froze and the only way to unfreeze was to quit the game. I have tried this for several days and always the same result. Iam playing on the xbox one.

 

View PostMaxChaos24, on 04 December 2019 - 04:03 PM, said:

 

Hello, can you provide some info? What scheme are you freezing on? What language are you using?

 

Hello, it appears you may have too many controllers signed into your Xbox. Try signing out of the other controllers besides the one you are using and then change control schemes. :honoring:

smotedown318 #4 Posted 08 December 2019 - 05:36 AM

    Sergeant

  • Players
  • 34718 battles
  • 163
  • [YOMA]
  • Member since:
    02-06-2014

View PostMaxChaos24, on 04 December 2019 - 06:30 PM, said:

 

 

Hello, it appears you may have too many controllers signed into your Xbox. Try signing out of the other controllers besides the one you are using and then change control schemes. :honoring:

 

here's one for you. WHY DON'T YOU HAVE A DEADZONE SLIDER! the only %$#@*&^ game I own that my controller creeps in, and always as I'm about to shoot in a TD. not normal creep either tank just creeps forward like 5 feet then stops, even let go of my stick to make sure.

 


51 total. 3 marked tanks --- M4, M4A3E8, M4A3E2, T20, T69, T54E1,  pershing, M46 patton, M24 chaffee, T71 DA, M41 Walker Bulldog, T14, T29, T32, T34, M103, T110E5, M18 Hellcat, T25/2, T30, ------ Cromwell, Comet, Conquer, FV215B,  ------ AMX ELC bis, AMX CDC, lorraine 40 t, AMX 50 100, ------ VK 16.02 Leopard, VK 30.01 D, VK 30.02 M, Indien-panzer, Leopard prototype A, Waffenträger auf Pz. IV, Tiger 1 hammer, tiger II, E75, E100,------ Motherland, object 430 version II, KV-2, KV-3, fatherland IS-3A, KV-4, IS-3, T-10, ST-I,  IS-7, ------ Skoda T 25, ------ Type 59,




2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users