Fury Mastery-Finally

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

CostlessSun07 #1 Posted 04 December 2019 - 11:13 PM

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 27868 battles

I love the Fury.  It can shoot, it can scoot, great support, and 1v1 it is one of the best with great ROF and decent frontal armor when angled.  Not the best alpha damage but play smart and look for opportunities and it can be a beast on the battlefield even up against tier VIII.

My problem was although I had some great battles, I just could not gain Mastery.  527 battles later my patience finally payed off on Sunday earning the M which I quickly followed up last night with another M while earning a Devastator medal.  The Thunderbolt I earned an M in around 30 battles, so it left me with the question as to why 1 tank that is very similar could be easy to master and the Fury very difficult?  Has anyone also found the Fury to be a tricky achievement?  What tanks are the hardest to gain a Mastery badge?

One last point, when I first purchased the Fury I hated it and regretted spending the gold on it.  Now it is one of my favorite top ten tanks to play in the game.  Anyone else go from hate to favorite while learning to battle in any other tanks? 

JASOCveteran #2 Posted Yesterday, 01:50 AM

Sergeant

• Players
  • 72945 battles
They reset M badge every week. Easier to earn the M if you time it right, esp. trying immediately after they are reset. 

Ejann #3 Posted Yesterday, 02:29 AM

Corporal

• Players
  • 35933 battles
  • [LACUS]
It was a challenge to 3 mark

SaltyMcD #4 Posted Yesterday, 03:56 AM

Major

• WoTC Ambassador
  • 21557 battles
GG congratulations ! 

“ Never trust a forum member that uses an Anime profile pic .”      - SaltyMcD 

CamaroGuy96 #5 Posted Yesterday, 04:05 AM

First lieutenant

• Beta Tester
  • 10355 battles
It's calculated off of a rolling average, so it will be harder to get if some good players have been playing it. I have mastery on it in far less battles, but I couldn't tell you when I got it or how much xp it took.

XBOX ONE 

Garage has too many tanks to list now...

deadman1921 #6 Posted Yesterday, 05:13 AM

Captain

• Players
  • 29256 battles
  • [-STO-]

Yeah I got a M early on in it too. Haven’t tried for three marks but it still looks good with two.

One of my favorite tanks. Don’t play it that much anymore tbh. 

Congrats on finally getting it. The requirements must have gone up. 

Soldiers of the One/ #GlenIsOurs

T00_Late_Checkm8 #7 Posted Yesterday, 03:22 PM

Major

• Players
  • 20426 battles
  • [CCNL]

"even against tier 8"

ye... no.

3 MOE: IS-6 - Aufkl Panther - Tiger 131 - Jackson - Pz.V/IV. 

Albapfalzd3 #8 Posted Yesterday, 04:24 PM

Major

• Players
  • 22918 battles

View PostJASOCveteran, on 05 December 2019 - 01:50 AM, said:

They reset M badge every week. Easier to earn the M if you time it right, esp. trying immediately after they are reset. 

This is not true, there is no Mastery Reset. It is based off a Rolling Average where individual scores drop off after they have been on the list, per say, for a week (it may be 2 but I cannot remember). So the Bench mark is constantly changing. A score that gets you only a 1st class tanker one moment may have gotten you get you an Ace tanker a few minutes prior or even a few minutes later. It is all based on how many matches are played with that tank and how often the scores are dropping off and being added.

Roy

Tempest fox3 #9 Posted Yesterday, 07:24 PM

Major

• Beta Tester
  • 21023 battles
  • [JOCO]

View PostJASOCveteran, on 05 December 2019 - 01:50 AM, said:

No they don't. 

Masteries are a rolling score based on the communities performance over the last 7 days. Counting the last 7 days prior to your battle. 

The scores occasionally get reset after a significant update that overwrites the data. But otherwise no. 

War is a Democracy and the enemy always gets a vote.

3 MoE's: E-25, M41 Walker Bulldog, E-50, Snakebite, E-75, T32, Tiger 131, Skoda T25 - In order obtained

Spoiler

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users