Best Game Suggestion Yet - the Mercenary Contract Clause

mercenary contract

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

jonesofcolorado #1 Posted 06 December 2019 - 11:30 PM

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 12998 battles

OK, so we've all been there... you get certain medals all the time, but when you are doing a stage on a contract, sometimes they just don't happen for whatever reason!

I present to you for your consideration... the Mercenary Contract Clause. The Mercenary Contract Clause states that once you complete all damage and XP needed for the stage, that if you still don't get the other requirements, then after 10 games post completion of damage and/or XP are met, you complete the stage. 

And it's near Christmas... I had The Santa Claus on mind when I thought of this... :teethhappy:

I44I Warlock #2 Posted 06 December 2019 - 11:34 PM

Major

• Players
  • 39429 battles
  • [I66I]

No 

Medals like high caliber are the only reason not everyone can get everything, even if it's just mercs. It's the closest to personal missions we get so no reason to make it even easier. 

- Execute Order 66 -

3 marked tanks: 73

jonesofcolorado #3 Posted 06 December 2019 - 11:39 PM

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 12998 battles

View PostI44I Warlock, on 06 December 2019 - 04:34 PM, said:

No 

Medals like high caliber are the only reason not everyone can get everything, even if it's just mercs. It's the closest to personal missions we get so no reason to make it even easier. 

I would agree with you if WG didn't offer a way to buy off the stage...

Red Dough Boy #4 Posted 06 December 2019 - 11:53 PM

Major

• Supertest - Xbox One
  • 27736 battles
  • [_POI_]
Alternatives like that would be nice. Contracts are annoying when it forces you to get a specific thing on a specific tank. Fires or ammo racks are random so trying to get one more often than not ends up as a frustrating repeating cycle. Even if it's just completing the other two requirements and being stuck on one would lessen the cost to skip. 

If I only had a Baneblade....

jonesofcolorado #5 Posted 07 December 2019 - 12:21 AM

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 12998 battles

View PostRed Dough Boy, on 06 December 2019 - 04:53 PM, said:

Alternatives like that would be nice. Contracts are annoying when it forces you to get a specific thing on a specific tank. Fires or ammo racks are random so trying to get one more often than not ends up as a frustrating repeating cycle. Even if it's just completing the other two requirements and being stuck on one would lessen the cost to skip. 

OK, that is a great idea about a discount on the buyout as well! :great:

Also tagged with mercenary, contract

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users