Jump to content


RU 251 Elite even though tier 10 is unlocked


  • Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

Quantum JAK #1 Posted 08 December 2019 - 08:23 AM

    First lieutenant

  • Beta Tester
  • 26236 battles
  • 837
  • Member since:
    01-04-2014

A few months ago I got a bonus from work and decided to convert a lot of xp and unlock a few tier 10's. The trouble is that I had over 100,000 xp on the RU 251 and it was converted. In fact it seems that this has happened multiple times because I checked today and my RU 251 is back to 0 xp. I think that I have lost around 150,000 xp total from it this way,

 

Let's be clear. No one wants to make a 298,000 xp grind longer! 

 

Worst of all, customer support says this is not reversible.

 

It also borders on being fraud. I have 10,000,000 convertible xp. Why in the hell would you make me use xp from a tank I am still grinding?

 

This is wrong. I feel that I have been cheated out of about $30.00. While this amount of money is fairly petty to me, It is the principle of the thing that bothers me. I imagine there are many players for whom it would be tremendously upsetting to waste that amount of money and effectively get NOTHING for it. 


Edited by Quantum JAK, 08 December 2019 - 08:24 AM.

 

In Garage:T57, T110E5, T110E4, M48 Patton, T110E3, T92, E50M, E-100, Jagpanzer E-100, Maus, WTE-100, Leopard, Death Star, FV215b, Centurion Action X(+FV4202 premium),  T-62A, Object 140, IS-7, IS-4, Object 268

and 183 other tanks!!!


 


Quantum JAK #2 Posted 08 December 2019 - 08:24 AM

    First lieutenant

  • Beta Tester
  • 26236 battles
  • 837
  • Member since:
    01-04-2014
Damn, the title should have read *not* unlocked...

 

In Garage:T57, T110E5, T110E4, M48 Patton, T110E3, T92, E50M, E-100, Jagpanzer E-100, Maus, WTE-100, Leopard, Death Star, FV215b, Centurion Action X(+FV4202 premium),  T-62A, Object 140, IS-7, IS-4, Object 268

and 183 other tanks!!!


 


SGT Rock 1963 #3 Posted 08 December 2019 - 09:53 AM

    Major

  • WoTC Ambassador
  • 12844 battles
  • 4,565
  • [JOCO]
  • Member since:
    08-10-2013
When you convert xp, It removes it from the tank your viewing first. It's setup like that, So you can choose which tank to convert it from. Like a premium or tier 10 maybe, Instead of your recent grind. IMO, It should never allow a non-elite tank, To be selected. 

                                                                                                               

SGT_Rock_1963   On mixer, Leave a follow. 

 

 

 


MaxChaos24 #4 Posted 09 December 2019 - 12:35 PM

    Gameplay Expert

  • Administrator
  • 13433 battles
  • 21,252
  • [WGW]
  • Member since:
    09-15-2013

View PostQuantum JAK, on 08 December 2019 - 03:23 AM, said:

A few months ago I got a bonus from work and decided to convert a lot of xp and unlock a few tier 10's. The trouble is that I had over 100,000 xp on the RU 251 and it was converted. In fact it seems that this has happened multiple times because I checked today and my RU 251 is back to 0 xp. I think that I have lost around 150,000 xp total from it this way,

 

Let's be clear. No one wants to make a 298,000 xp grind longer! 

 

Worst of all, customer support says this is not reversible.

 

It also borders on being fraud. I have 10,000,000 convertible xp. Why in the hell would you make me use xp from a tank I am still grinding?

 

This is wrong. I feel that I have been cheated out of about $30.00. While this amount of money is fairly petty to me, It is the principle of the thing that bothers me. I imagine there are many players for whom it would be tremendously upsetting to waste that amount of money and effectively get NOTHING for it. 

 

Hello, this means that you have previously Elited this tank before the Tech Tree was reworked / additional tanks added. Once a tank becomes Elite, it stays Elite, regardless if more tanks are added. Players do have the ability to select the tank they which to have the XP converted from. We are also working on an improvement to prioritize pull XP from Premium tanks first to help avoid this, however, it's still a work in progress. 

Quantum JAK #5 Posted 12 December 2019 - 07:12 PM

    First lieutenant

  • Beta Tester
  • 26236 battles
  • 837
  • Member since:
    01-04-2014

View PostMaxChaos24, on 09 December 2019 - 12:35 PM, said:

 

Hello, this means that you have previously Elited this tank before the Tech Tree was reworked / additional tanks added. Once a tank becomes Elite, it stays Elite, regardless if more tanks are added. Players do have the ability to select the tank they which to have the XP converted from. We are also working on an improvement to prioritize pull XP from Premium tanks first to help avoid this, however, it's still a work in progress. 

 

Hi Max,

 

I did this through the store page and converted around 300,000 xp at one time. I was not given the option to select which vehicles the xp was taken from. So I feel like I have been robbed, which has totally ruined my enjoyment of the game. I honestly feel like quitting because I hate feeling like I have been ripped off. I will not spend another penny on this game until the xp is restored, and you are at risk of losing me as a player entirely. All because your policies, according to player support, prevent you from undoing what was done, or remedying it in any way. 

 

So if you don't want to lose a player who has supported the game from day one, and who buys every tank that comes out, please fix this. 


 

In Garage:T57, T110E5, T110E4, M48 Patton, T110E3, T92, E50M, E-100, Jagpanzer E-100, Maus, WTE-100, Leopard, Death Star, FV215b, Centurion Action X(+FV4202 premium),  T-62A, Object 140, IS-7, IS-4, Object 268

and 183 other tanks!!!


 


MaxChaos24 #6 Posted 12 December 2019 - 07:21 PM

    Gameplay Expert

  • Administrator
  • 13433 battles
  • 21,252
  • [WGW]
  • Member since:
    09-15-2013

View PostQuantum JAK, on 12 December 2019 - 02:12 PM, said:

 

Hi Max,

 

I did this through the store page and converted around 300,000 xp at one time. I was not given the option to select which vehicles the xp was taken from. So I feel like I have been robbed, which has totally ruined my enjoyment of the game. I honestly feel like quitting because I hate feeling like I have been ripped off. I will not spend another penny on this game until the xp is restored, and you are at risk of losing me as a player entirely. All because your policies, according to player support, prevent you from undoing what was done, or remedying it in any way. 

 

So if you don't want to lose a player who has supported the game from day one, and who buys every tank that comes out, please fix this. 

 

Hello, unfortunately, there isn't a way to undo it as it's not possible for us to restore or put XP back onto a tank.  :(

To convert XP from a specific tank, you highlight the tank in your garage, press "X" to upgrade, and select "Convert XP". This converts the XP from that specific tank. 



sergeant-slow741 #7 Posted 12 December 2019 - 07:30 PM

    Captain

  • Players
  • 24770 battles
  • 1,291
  • Member since:
    02-24-2017

View PostQuantum JAK, on 12 December 2019 - 11:12 AM, said:

 

Hi Max,

 

I did this through the store page and converted around 300,000 xp at one time. I was not given the option to select which vehicles the xp was taken from. So I feel like I have been robbed, which has totally ruined my enjoyment of the game. I honestly feel like quitting because I hate feeling like I have been ripped off. I will not spend another penny on this game until the xp is restored, and you are at risk of losing me as a player entirely. All because your policies, according to player support, prevent you from undoing what was done, or remedying it in any way. 

 

So if you don't want to lose a player who has supported the game from day one, and who buys every tank that comes out, please fix this. 

 

:great:
End of passion play, crumbling away I'm your source of self destruction. Veins that pump with fear,sucking darkest clear leading on your death's destruction. Taste me you will see more as you need dedicated to how im killing you.

Akumahito #8 Posted 12 December 2019 - 08:37 PM

    First lieutenant

  • Players
  • 21328 battles
  • 503
  • [0UCH]
  • Member since:
    06-19-2017

View PostQuantum JAK, on 08 December 2019 - 03:23 AM, said:

A few months ago I got a bonus from work and decided to convert a lot of xp and unlock a few tier 10's. The trouble is that I had over 100,000 xp on the RU 251 and it was converted. In fact it seems that this has happened multiple times because I checked today and my RU 251 is back to 0 xp. I think that I have lost around 150,000 xp total from it this way,

 

Let's be clear. No one wants to make a 298,000 xp grind longer! 

 

Worst of all, customer support says this is not reversible.

 

It also borders on being fraud. I have 10,000,000 convertible xp. Why in the hell would you make me use xp from a tank I am still grinding?

 

This is wrong. I feel that I have been cheated out of about $30.00. While this amount of money is fairly petty to me, It is the principle of the thing that bothers me. I imagine there are many players for whom it would be tremendously upsetting to waste that amount of money and effectively get NOTHING for it. 

 

I did this 3 times with my T 49 long ago when the 10's first came out..... each time I was just in a rush to convert and forgot what had happened to me the last time heh.




2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users