Commander Mode - Phase 4! Event info and feedback post!

commander mode tanks Tanker VS Commander VS

• Please log in to reply
104 replies to this topic

zinkler86 #101 Posted 15 January 2020 - 10:26 AM

Sergeant

• Players
  • 18557 battles
Hi guys, before last night, I think I only played a small handful of commander mode games. I'll admit the lure of a free tank helped so i went in yesterday and solely played. I have a good run of both tanker and commander and I have to say i do like it, it's a fun twist on the game and the rewards are good. I will keep playing to gain as many rewards as I can but some praise is needed, well done war gaming it's a decent game mode.

I do have 1 main issue and that's the commander payout. I ran as many premium tanks with a few tech tree tanks. Despite this I was constantly losing 50k silver. Am I doing commander mode wrong? I did play tanker more as I made silver rather than running a loss but does anyone have tips?

Vampire_Izumi #102 Posted 15 January 2020 - 10:34 AM

Major

• Players
  • 28230 battles

View Postzinkler86, on 15 January 2020 - 07:26 PM, said:

Hi guys, before last night, I think I only played a small handful of commander mode games. I'll admit the lure of a free tank helped so i went in yesterday and solely played. I have a good run of both tanker and commander and I have to say i do like it, it's a fun twist on the game and the rewards are good. I will keep playing to gain as many rewards as I can but some praise is needed, well done war gaming it's a decent game mode.

I do have 1 main issue and that's the commander payout. I ran as many premium tanks with a few tech tree tanks. Despite this I was constantly losing 50k silver. Am I doing commander mode wrong? I did play tanker more as I made silver rather than running a loss but does anyone have tips?

remove all food from the tanks you are using, remove all fuel aswell. it all gets consumed at the start of battle and makes you lose money.

Edited by Vampire_Izumi, 15 January 2020 - 10:35 AM.

A lie about a lie turns inside out upon itself. - Magane chikujoin   

Marks of Excellence:

matematicalone #103 Posted 15 January 2020 - 03:17 PM

Captain

• Players
  • 3151 battles

View PostVampire_Izumi, on 15 January 2020 - 11:34 AM, said:

remove all food from the tanks you are using, remove all fuel aswell. it all gets consumed at the start of battle and makes you lose money.

^^this^^ and remove premium ammo, standard rounds only (if you don't want to lose money).

zinkler86 #104 Posted 15 January 2020 - 03:53 PM

Sergeant

• Players
  • 18557 battles
Thanks guys, makes sense to remove everything.

While away I remembered another issue to do with ammo. In tanker mode changing ammo is like normal multiplayer games, press A and load the skill but when in commander mode, when I took over a tank I couldn't change ammo types. Is this correct or a bug?

LandrewCarlson #105 Posted 16 January 2020 - 12:45 AM

Sergeant

• Players
  • 35830 battles
  • [SKB]
Before I play it and get mad; did they fix the tank filter issue so it won't zero out all of your tank favorite selections in the normal mode?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users