Oh WG...what are you doing?!?!?!

Max Raib0t WG in general

• Please log in to reply
92 replies to this topic

Black RL #41 Posted 18 December 2019 - 03:34 PM

Captain

• Beta Tester
  • 56662 battles

According to some in my old topic Are overpowered premium tanks p2w?, this is not a problem.

I'm also looking forward to see all the community voting with their wallets against this kind of practice, against unbalanced tanks, p2w, etc, I'm gonna be very disappointed if it's not hilarious.

Gotta catch them all! ^^

My hateful 4: Food a p2w mechanism, New player experience vs veteran player, Are overpowered premium tanks p2w? and Why World of Tanks can't shake off being perceived as a p2w game. About RNG: RNG affects the outcome of games, here's why. About broken tanks.

See what happens to your tank in real time when you use equipment, supplies or crew skills in tanks.gg

BrogueOne #42 Posted 18 December 2019 - 03:38 PM

Major

• Supertest - PS4
  • 23744 battles
  • [ELDER]
There currently is no Tier VIII US Premium TD.  That justifies the Demolisher for the most part.  Does it make the T-32 A look like an inferior choice? Unfortunately yes.  But it’s still technically a TD and not a Heavy.... technically...

Eradicator is completely unnecessary and offensive to anyone who bought a Paladin/CaernAX in the last 3 months.  It’s also just odd that they have bloated the UK premium roster so hard this year... We got the Jackal, Excalibur, Paladin, CaernAX, Bellerphon, Inferno, Firefly VC, and soon we’ll also get the unskinned Cent5/1RAAC and Chimera at some point too. The only justification I can logic-out-of-this is that UK heavies are very popular this year and Marketing decided it would make sense to try and capitalize on that popularity.  I would prefer this tank not exist.

Earthshaker is actually ok.  There’s already a few 390+ alpha Mediums at Tier VIII so this isn’t unusual there.  There’s also historical precedent for this tank and 105mm equipped Swedish Centurions were a real project.  Though I am disappointed that they are releasing a new Swedish Medium that isn’t part of the eventual TT expansion....

Lobbie12 #43 Posted 18 December 2019 - 03:51 PM

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 34292 battles
  • [-UXP-]

View PostBrogueOne, on 18 December 2019 - 04:38 PM, said:

There currently is no Tier VIII US Premium TD. That justifies the Demolisher for the most part. Does it make the T-32 A look like an inferior choice? Unfortunately yes. But it’s still technically a TD and not a Heavy.... technically...

Eradicator is completely unnecessary and offensive to anyone who bought a Paladin/CaernAX in the last 3 months. It’s also just odd that they have bloated the UK premium roster so hard this year... We got the Jackal, Excalibur, Paladin, CaernAX, Bellerphon, Inferno, Firefly VC, and soon we’ll also get the unskinned Cent5/1RAAC and Chimera at some point too. The only justification I can logic-out-of-this is that UK heavies are very popular this year and Marketing decided it would make sense to try and capitalize on that popularity. I would prefer this tank not exist.

Earthshaker is actually ok. There’s already a few 390+ alpha Mediums at Tier VIII so this isn’t unusual there. There’s also historical precedent for this tank and 105mm equipped Swedish Centurions were a real project. Though I am disappointed that they are releasing a new Swedish Medium that isn’t part of the eventual TT expansion....

wait. so this tanks was tested by the supertester or not? 

mr_rainmaker777 #44 Posted 18 December 2019 - 04:02 PM

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 36737 battles
  • [OKIE2]
short memorys here,fatherland came in, short time later it got hit with the super nerf....  :popcorn:

M4ntiX #45 Posted 18 December 2019 - 04:06 PM

Major

• Players
  • 32024 battles
  • [JOCO]

View Postmr_rainmaker777, on 18 December 2019 - 04:02 PM, said:

short memorys here,fatherland came in, short time later it got hit with the super nerf....  :popcorn:

Was that the super nerf that also affected the Super Persian? My memory is fuzzy too, I genuinely don't recall a Fatherland nerf yet remember all the Super Persian nerf threads quite clearly. :trollface:

Current game frustration level: ███▒▒▒▒▒▒▒  30%

"No one in history has ever been insulted into agreement." - Arthur Brooks

dzhey43 #46 Posted 18 December 2019 - 04:08 PM

Captain

• Beta Tester
  • 31663 battles
  • [3EBC]

View PostMASHMAN 90, on 18 December 2019 - 06:11 PM, said:

My initial thoughts.

Demolisher, Only 198 pen so may be okay though the Revalorise with 200/250 is workable. Against Tier 8s it should dominate. Against Tier 10, it may struggle, similar to Ragnarok BUT that Reload Time of 22 seconds is what scares me as the Ragnarok is 30 seconds but the Silver Bonus makes Ragnarok very relevant along with Mobility.

Eradicator, I Fully agree about this one. Makes Caernarvon and Paladin obsolete. T-32A has that 10% Free XP Bonus which saves the vehicle but other than that, it makes T32-A Obsolete, For T32-A to be relevant, it should have a faster reload OR the Top T32 Turret but then it makes the Tech Tree Equivalent obsolete. I'm always a believer that Premiums should be weaker than Tech Tree Tanks. Defintely OP.

Earthshaker, Not OP at all, The HESH similar to the Charioteer will be fantastic, 236 Base Pen is fine. Just like the Charioteer, i would only load AP and Premium HESH, No HE, you'll do yourself a disservice, or you can do a Deathstar and load Full Premium HESH. Low Pen and Higher Reload means the Tank is Balanced and i'm fine entering the game (Don't shoot my UDES 03 or Grille 15 please :unsure:)

Two out of three are fine in my opinion. The Eradicator however shouldn't enter the game in it's current state and should have at least a 25 second reload, or even upped to 30 seconds. In it's current state, i would have given it the Stock Caernarvon Turret to be like the T32-A Prototype.

I firstly think of caen. Autoloader has pros and cons. Yes it has less dpm, but very dangerous to take out not full health tank. But not that much universal. Do not makes others obsolete. They are different.

Strv is completely different gameplay too.

And t28. This one is cool. I would like to have it. Really interesting one, comparing to t28, but not to t32 or t32a. Also do not makes t32a obsolete, they are completly different, you can't be much aggressive with so little hp. 

Spoiler

Koval03 #47 Posted 18 December 2019 - 04:19 PM

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 20375 battles
  • [-CLAN]
Lol @ warschmacks 

John-berg1995 #48 Posted 18 December 2019 - 04:55 PM

Major

• Beta Tester
  • 12815 battles
  • [CIA]
MORE premium tanks?? Christ... yeah that's exactly what we needed. How about addressing the mm or New TT lines like seriously.

BrogueOne #49 Posted 18 December 2019 - 04:56 PM

Major

• Supertest - PS4
  • 23744 battles
  • [ELDER]

View PostLobbie12, on 18 December 2019 - 03:51 PM, said:

I can’t say whether or not they were tested in ST and I can’t discuss what testers themselves say behind closed doors.  But I can say that Supertest gives feedback, it doesn’t make final decisions.  You should already know that as someone who was IN Supertest.  My personal opinions should be pretty clear that I’m not a fan of these tanks, nor was I a fan of most of the previous Crimson tanks either.  I can accept/justify some, with reservations, but I certainly don’t like the implications of them on the whole.

BloodNmyCoffee2 #50 Posted 18 December 2019 - 04:56 PM

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 30683 battles
  • [DTTR]

View Postdzhey43, on 18 December 2019 - 01:56 PM, said:

These 3 tanks has 75% to crew xp..

75%?  Seriously?  Wasn’t the hollenhund the best crew trainer in the game at 50%?  So 75% is an OP crew trainer!

XLilabnerX #51 Posted 18 December 2019 - 04:56 PM

Captain

• Players
  • 66194 battles

View PostSbornaja, on 18 December 2019 - 02:23 PM, said:

This game has become a joke,
the devs are a joke,
this company is a joke ...

I didn't buy, nor do I have, and wouldn't buy at any price the t32a, paladin, or ax. Now this post, and not from me, and no hate ... congratulations I have been seperated again.

p.s. I didn't buy nor will at any price the limited editions, so as will be these abominations. The reason is the corner has been rounded the exit sign is right down the hallway just a short walk now.

Joco3000 #52 Posted 18 December 2019 - 05:07 PM

Major

• Beta Tester
  • 27026 battles
  • [JOCO]

View PostBrogueOne, on 18 December 2019 - 03:38 PM, said:

There currently is no Tier VIII US Premium TD. That justifies the Demolisher for the most part. Does it make the T-32 A look like an inferior choice? Unfortunately yes. But it’s still technically a TD and not a Heavy.... technically...

Eradicator is completely unnecessary and offensive to anyone who bought a Paladin/CaernAX in the last 3 months. It’s also just odd that they have bloated the UK premium roster so hard this year... We got the Jackal, Excalibur, Paladin, CaernAX, Bellerphon, Inferno, Firefly VC, and soon we’ll also get the unskinned Cent5/1RAAC and Chimera at some point too. The only justification I can logic-out-of-this is that UK heavies are very popular this year and Marketing decided it would make sense to try and capitalize on that popularity. I would prefer this tank not exist.

Earthshaker is actually ok. There’s already a few 390+ alpha Mediums at Tier VIII so this isn’t unusual there. There’s also historical precedent for this tank and 105mm equipped Swedish Centurions were a real project. Though I am disappointed that they are releasing a new Swedish Medium that isn’t part of the eventual TT expansion....

I actually have a problem with ith the Earthshaker, and I do think that it's probably the worst of the lot, balance wise. 

It has the highest rate of fire for any 390 average damage tier VIII premium. Add on the higher base penetration, the workable HESH and the fact it's a Centurion, and you have a very nasty tank. 

You can PM with with questions, if you wish. I don't bite.

Compilation thread of my ideas

Lobbie12 #53 Posted 18 December 2019 - 05:10 PM

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 34292 battles
  • [-UXP-]

View PostBrogueOne, on 18 December 2019 - 05:56 PM, said:

I can’t say whether or not they were tested in ST and I can’t discuss what testers themselves say behind closed doors.  But I can say that Supertest gives feedback, it doesn’t make final decisions.  You should already know that as someone who was IN Supertest.  My personal opinions should be pretty clear that I’m not a fan of these tanks, nor was I a fan of most of the previous Crimson tanks either.  I can accept/justify some, with reservations, but I certainly don’t like the implications of them on the whole.

all fine. i know the sts doing an good job and do their best to balance new tanks. but that’s always just feedback and maybe not much influences on their decisions. otherwise we wouldn’t have this balance problems here. 

ATHFjman18 #54 Posted 18 December 2019 - 05:15 PM

Major

• Players
  • 18837 battles
  • [JOCO]

View PostJoco3000, on 18 December 2019 - 12:07 PM, said:

I actually have a problem with ith the Earthshaker, and I do think that it's probably the worst of the lot, balance wise. 

It has the highest rate of fire for any 390 average damage tier VIII premium. Add on the higher base penetration, the workable HESH and the fact it's a Centurion, and you have a very nasty tank. 

Hmmmmm I love me a Centurion and do need a Swedish crew trainer too. :coin:

Black RL #55 Posted 18 December 2019 - 05:18 PM

Captain

• Beta Tester
  • 56662 battles

Here's the problem my dear friends, everybody wants balance but everybody wants to buy op tanks, doesn't compute, it's a paradox.

Proof you say? See the popularity of tanks like the Tiger 131, Chrysler, Vanguard, etc..... tankers vote with their wallets. Yes, I have them all too, you don't need to check.

View PostLobbie12, on 18 December 2019 - 03:51 PM, said:

They are tested by the wallet tester! :trollface:

Edited by Black RL, 18 December 2019 - 05:24 PM.

Gotta catch them all! ^^

My hateful 4: Food a p2w mechanism, New player experience vs veteran player, Are overpowered premium tanks p2w? and Why World of Tanks can't shake off being perceived as a p2w game. About RNG: RNG affects the outcome of games, here's why. About broken tanks.

See what happens to your tank in real time when you use equipment, supplies or crew skills in tanks.gg

x_BAlN_x #56 Posted 18 December 2019 - 05:26 PM

Major

• Players
  • 62926 battles

This is a disgrace!!!

Where's my autoloading Skorpian G?

XLilabnerX #57 Posted 18 December 2019 - 05:35 PM

Captain

• Players
  • 66194 battles
Where is my autoloader Hardcase?

SaltyMcD #58 Posted 18 December 2019 - 05:38 PM

Major

• WoTC Ambassador
  • 22285 battles
  • [GUARD]
Where’s my autoloader Yazi ? 

“ Never trust a forum member that uses an Anime profile pic .”      - SaltyMcD 

Black RL #59 Posted 18 December 2019 - 05:48 PM

Captain

• Beta Tester
  • 56662 battles

View Postx_BAlN_x, on 18 December 2019 - 05:26 PM, said:

This is a disgrace!!!

Where's my autoloading Skorpian G?

View PostXLilabnerX, on 18 December 2019 - 05:35 PM, said:

Where is my autoloader Hardcase?

View PostSaltyMcD, on 18 December 2019 - 05:38 PM, said:

Where’s my autoloader Yazi ? 

SOON

:trollface:

Gotta catch them all! ^^

MilitaryGoose05 #60 Posted 18 December 2019 - 06:09 PM

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 14420 battles
Tier 8 was one of the few relatively well balanced tiers in the game. I hope it stays that way.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users