• [ASYLM]

View PostDertyChewbacca, on 09 January 2020 - 01:07 AM, said:

Wait, no more (20) x3 XP?!

No more super power grinding ? :( !

ToxicBullbog #22 Posted 09 January 2020 - 08:24 AM

Major

• Players
  • 20437 battles
Just away for them to reduce the rewards, last year they did nothing but pay the playerbase to keep playing and now they are putting even less effort in that.

I don't play anymore, just loiter around the forum from time to time.

https://www.youtube.com/c/AngryBullbog

Potato QQ #23 Posted 09 January 2020 - 09:19 AM

Major

• Players
  • 23283 battles

3 months ops  

The game is dying and not worth the effort of having events every month, they know they can still release reskins and milk the community to death.

mockney_piers #24 Posted 09 January 2020 - 09:49 AM

Major

• Players
  • 10389 battles
  • [FILTH]

I suspect it was a simplification of structure.

3 separate ops for one reward, combining to 12 separate ops for 4 + 1 rewards is just over engineered and confusing.

4 lengthy ops for 4 rewards is easier to understand, and whilst they do seem to have nerfed some of the rewards (never again shall i reach 30 million silver without noticing), there's only so much i can do with 400 fire extinguishers ;)

FinlandRed #25 Posted 09 January 2020 - 09:54 AM

Major

• Players
  • 22176 battles

View PostToxicBullbog, on 09 January 2020 - 08:24 AM, said:

Just away for them to reduce the rewards, last year they did nothing but pay the playerbase to keep playing and now they are putting even less effort in that.

View PostPotato QQ, on 09 January 2020 - 09:19 AM, said:

3 months ops  

The game is dying and not worth the effort of having events every month, they know they can still release reskins and milk the community to death.

I agree with both of these comments

RL prevents me playing everyday with work and family stuff. I get time for a couple fo sessions a week usually late at night so the daily ops and the bonus ops are moot (especially for 500 gold).

Last year I made an effort to stay up late on weekends and put in shifts to get the monthly ops done. Usually 150 points over Friday and Saturday nights. The final month was a real effort as the burnout is strong. This new three month op (now with reduced rewards) taken with the level of burnout and general dissatisfaction I feel towards the game means I shaln't bother to try

I did log on Tuesday just to make sure I got the tanks then switched it off. Haven't been able to stomach playing since before new year.

Mrs Red pointed out that she'd not seen me play any of the reward tanks from last year either so why bother. She might be right.

JelliedPenny08 #26 Posted 09 January 2020 - 11:08 AM

Major

• Players
  • 17316 battles

View Postmockney_piers, on 09 January 2020 - 09:49 AM, said:

I suspect it was a simplification of structure.

3 separate ops for one reward, combining to 12 separate ops for 4 + 1 rewards is just over engineered and confusing.

4 lengthy ops for 4 rewards is easier to understand, and whilst they do seem to have nerfed some of the rewards (never again shall i reach 30 million silver without noticing), there's only so much i can do with 400 fire extinguishers ;)

Very much this. 

The ops last year were overcomplicated. Why? They were making them up and trialling them as they went through. WG were very open about this, it was a test bed and they tweaked it based on feedback as they went through the year. It seemed like there was a lot of manual intervention last year to keep it running, so it only makes sense that if they are happy with the redesign that it will be less hands on now they have established the format. 

I'd like to speculate on some great conspiracy, but let's not read too much into this. I can't imagine that either the customer facing people or the game developers at WG want to spend their time holding our hands through an ever changing prototype for ops. Surely as players we would rather they were resolving our issues and working on the game. 

:)

CatSnipah #27 Posted 09 January 2020 - 12:05 PM

Major

• Players
  • 27805 battles
  • [BNKR]

I’ve expressed agitation, frustration and disappointment about a lot of things in this game over the past 3+ years, but I keep on playing. This nonsense, combined with the disgustingly horrid MM, reskins fleecing and WG’s ignorance of the players and real issues may finally be what pushes me to the point of no longer giving a flip. 

Im already feeling less inclined to play.

MrPMPisBeefy #28 Posted 09 January 2020 - 12:12 PM

Corporal

• Players
  • 11646 battles

The rewards have been nerfed significantly. We still get a tank, but we are only getting 2.36 million silver, 4 chests and 1500 gold over 3 months compared to 2.65 million silver, 4 chests and 850 gold over one month.

*edit* I know we used to get more silver and not the chests for the rewards earlier in the year but I was trying to simplify the comparison. 

I earned enough gold from chests and by playing that I was able to buy 2 premiums when they were half off and I got one premium tank from a chest. Those were incentives and encouraged me to keep playing. I just don’t think these nerfed rewards are worth the time and effort to put into the game. 

Also tagged with Max, RaiBot, Developers

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users