Basic commands, LOL

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

SightlessRogue0 #1 Posted 14 January 2020 - 09:07 AM

Major

• Players
  • 20454 battles

I rarely play with the light ones because I am generally too yolo and I often leave too early in the garage but this morning I decided to try my Crommy and my Snakebite for 1 hour.

At my first game with my Snakebite I do a light duel in the center of the map. Immediately the red destroyed I start receiving mail .... I am REPORTED !

Apparently my tank was spinning abnormally, which allowed me to constantly get behind him and succeed almost every shot ......... Naughty cheater.

I suggested to my correspondent to use the hand-break and wait for the right moment to shoot rather than going around in circles and keeping the trigger pressed.

Didn't responded.LOL

Edited by SightlessRogue0, 14 January 2020 - 09:09 AM.

I use Google translator for english language

Lots of juggling in french text, sometimes translator in trouble with that. If you do not understand what I write, tell me.

PYLE33 #2 Posted 14 January 2020 - 02:11 PM

Captain

• Beta Tester
  • 9585 battles

Had a similar occurrence in the Sturm Vk 36 on my first outing with it. Got down to the clean up stage of a win and ran into a full health fellow Strum Vk 36 that had been valiantly guarding the red base the whole game. 

I was a one shot  barring a low roll if they were using HE. I angled my armor and rocked back and forth bouncing 4 AP shots from that player and taking their tank out in 3 shots. That got me a reported cheater message.

My response was "angle your armor and rock back and forth like I did rather than sit still square on to your opponent. It doesn't work as often as one would like but when it does what just happened between us is the result." 

Got no response.

SPUK4U #3 Posted 14 January 2020 - 02:30 PM

Major

• Players
  • 11979 battles
Stop cheating! :trollface:

-- Ask, Observe, Learn and Improve --

mr_rainmaker777 #4 Posted 14 January 2020 - 02:35 PM

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 35719 battles
  • [M1A]