Panzerknacker VS Jpanther top 88mm package VS JagdTiger 88.

• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

Vampire_Izumi #1 Posted 15 January 2020 - 08:36 AM

Major

• Players
  • 28210 battles

wow, so the Panzerknacker is just a fully upgraded Jpanther with the 88mm package that was given a autoloader that barely improved it's stats and then moved to tier 8. then compare it to the  Jagdtiger 88 that will win 9.5 times / 10 VS this tank (has PMM btw).

FQ0p3rg.png

xblDgtb.png

T5Mv2rq.png

A lie about a lie turns inside out upon itself. - Magane chikujoin   

Marks of Excellence:

Maxipotzac #2 Posted 15 January 2020 - 09:09 AM

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 9279 battles

one tier seven tank against tier tens, there's nothing to see here :honoring:  i think the jtiger 8.8 is better

English is not my native language, but who cares? (  so do not write to me in this case )  ;)

Vampire_Izumi #3 Posted 15 January 2020 - 09:13 AM

Major

• Players
  • 28210 battles

View PostMaxipotzac, on 15 January 2020 - 06:09 PM, said:

one tier seven tank against tier tens, there's nothing to see here :honoring:  i think the jtiger 8.8 is better

i 100% agree i like the jagdtiger 88 waaaay more. 

Marks of Excellence:

wake_the_move #4 Posted 15 January 2020 - 09:45 AM

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 12398 battles

I even wonder why the Panzerknacker had to be elevated to tier 8. I mean at least they could have given it PMM, but even then it looks quite underwhelming. Leaving it at tier 7, but reducing the rof to between 8.5 and 9 would have been the better option imho.

Apart from that I am also not fond of the Jagdtiger 8.8 either. Too big (weak camo), easily outmaneuvered by light‘s and many mediums, weak sides and lower plate...and slow. I find the Jagdpanther 2 and Kanonenjagdpanzer 105 to be far more efficient in their role. And basically who needs an autoloader Jagdpanther when you can have an E 25? Ok, the Panzerknacker is for free.

Edited by wake_the_move, 15 January 2020 - 10:15 AM.

KilledByPing #5 Posted 15 January 2020 - 10:37 AM

Major

• Players
  • 16380 battles
  • [ENVY]
With 8.8 gun it suppose to be Tier 7 Pmm, not even Tier 8 Pmm and ofc it have no place in tier 8 without PMM at all.

MaxChaos24 #6 Posted 15 January 2020 - 12:11 PM

Gameplay Expert

• Administrator
  • 13430 battles
  • [WGW]

I think you may not be calculating that the Panzerknacker is an Autoloader w/ burst damage. You'd expose, burst 720 damage, go back into cover while you reload.

The Jag 8.8 has to be fully exposed at all times to fight anything it sees. Taking cover is not an option for this tank since the reload is so short and the tank is so slow. It's also very vulnerable to getting flanked.

The Jag 8,8 would not win in a fight against a Panzerknacker, unless you sit it the open while reloading which no sane player would do in an autoloader. The panzerknacker outclasses it and is about on par with the fully upgraded JagPanther II (and better than the stock/middle packages on the JagPanther II). It's a solid tank. :great:

Vampire_Izumi #7 Posted 15 January 2020 - 12:32 PM

Major

• Players
  • 28210 battles

View PostMaxChaos24, on 15 January 2020 - 09:11 PM, said:

I think you may not be calculating that the Panzerknacker is an Autoloader w/ burst damage. You'd expose, burst 720 damage, go back into cover while you reload.

The Jag 8.8 has to be fully exposed at all times to fight anything it sees. Taking cover is not an option for this tank since the reload is so short and the tank is so slow. It's also very vulnerable to getting flanked.

The Jag 8,8 would not win in a fight against a Panzerknacker, unless you sit it the open while reloading which no sane player would do in an autoloader. The panzerknacker outclasses it and is about on par with the fully upgraded JagPanther II (and better than the stock/middle packages on the JagPanther II). It's a solid tank. :great:

the panzerknacker will actually have troubles penning the Jagdtiger wile the jagdtiger can pen it almost every shot. also autoloading is worse than single shot due to having a long reload.

a panzerknacker will take about 15-17 seconds to reload and unload. wile the Jagdtiger will take 4-5 to reload.

so a jagdtiger can get 3-4 shots off wile a jagdtiger can only get 3 shots off in 15-17 seconds.

the jagdtiger has tier 9 armor and PMM so it is basically always top tier at the cost of it's gun.

wile the Panzerknacker has tier 7 everything except it has a autoloader and has a awful reverse speed. this tank has a very very hard time running away after firing due to the reverse speed and it has a VERY hard time bouncing anything.

the panzerknacker also has to fight 10s with TIER 7 PEN, NO ARMOR and AWFUL REVERSE SPEED.  pretty much all tier 8 TDs are 100x better than this tank. i would rather be in a ISU-130 VS 10s than this tank.

Edit: also, there is no way this tank is on par with a fully upgraded Jagdpanther II, the jadpanther II has better armor, better pen, better DPM,

Jagdpanther II fully upgraded base DPM: 2,514  / 246/311/65 pen / 100/60/40 hull armor (can hide most of it's armor to use it's very hard to pen face).

Panzerknacker's base DPM: 2,414 / 212/237/44 pen / 80/50/40 hull armor (will be penned most of the time due to having tier 7 armor at tier 8)

Edited by Vampire_Izumi, 15 January 2020 - 12:46 PM.

Marks of Excellence:

MaxChaos24 #8 Posted 15 January 2020 - 12:55 PM

Gameplay Expert

• Administrator
  • 13430 battles
  • [WGW]

View PostVampire_Izumi, on 15 January 2020 - 07:32 AM, said:

the panzerknacker will actually have troubles penning the Jagdtiger wile the jagdtiger can pen it almost every shot. also autoloading is worse than single shot due to having a long reload.

a panzerknacker will take about 15-17 seconds to reload and unload. wile the Jagdtiger will take 4-5 to reload.

so a jagdtiger can get 3-4 shots off wile a jagdtiger can only get 3 shots off in 15-17 seconds.

the jagdtiger has tier 9 armor and PMM so it is basically always top tier at the cost of it's gun.

wile the Panzerknacker has tier 7 everything except it has a autoloader and has a awful reverse speed. this tank has a very very hard time running away after firing due to the reverse speed and it has a VERY hard time bouncing anything.

the panzerknacker also has to fight 10s with TIER 7 PEN, NO ARMOR and AWFUL REVERSE SPEED.  pretty much all tier 8 TDs are 100x better than this tank. i would rather be in a ISU-130 VS 10s than this tank.

Edit: also, there is no way this tank is on par with a fully upgraded Jagdpanther II, the jadpanther II has better armor, better pen, better DPM,

Jagdpanther II fully upgraded base DPM: 2,514  / 246/311/65 pen / 100/60/40 hull armor (can hide most of it's armor to use it's very hard to pen face).

Panzerknacker's base DPM: 2,414 / 212/237/44 pen / 80/50/40 hull armor (will be penned most of the time due to having tier 7 armor at tier 8)

I'm not sure you are familiar with this German TD line or autoloaders if that's your feelings towards it or are maybe just being overly cautious. There isn't really anything Tier 7 about this tank and is performing just fine so far. I would recommend checking out the players who have this tank already as they've been sharing gameplay so you see for yourself. Maybe once you get your hands on it you'll see what she can really do too. :great:

Vampire_Izumi #9 Posted 15 January 2020 - 01:11 PM

Major

• Players
  • 28210 battles

View PostMaxChaos24, on 15 January 2020 - 09:55 PM, said:

I'm not sure you are familiar with this German TD line or autoloaders if that's your feelings towards it or are maybe just being overly cautious. There isn't really anything Tier 7 about this tank and is performing just fine so far. I would recommend checking out the players who have this tank already as they've been sharing gameplay so you see for yourself. Maybe once you get your hands on it you'll see what she can really do too. :great:

View PostArKenemyxX, on 15 January 2020 - 10:31 AM, said:

This thing is pretty bad tier for tier and it see's tier 10. There's a reason the Jagdtiger8.8 has pmm. Better off playing that. Just play the JpantherII stock and get an idea for what this is like. Plus WG's servers are acting up so I'm off to bigger and better things. Reds had 3 more tier 8s and it gave us a tier 6 [edited]. GG WG

http://forum-console.worldoftanks.com/index.php?/topic/240584-panzerknacker-should-be-tier-7-or-pmm/

i actually did pretty well in the german TD line, i even 2 marked 2 of the armorless tanks, the Sturer Emil and the WT auf PZ. IV. i also 2 marked the Skorpion G and Hidden.

also. i 2 marked the T32-A, Lycan, Chi-Ri, 

one of my favorite tanks, the Chi-Ri is a autoloader. so i think i may know how to use german TDS and autoloaders.

Marks of Excellence:

wake_the_move #10 Posted 15 January 2020 - 02:41 PM

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 12398 battles

View PostMaxChaos24, on 15 January 2020 - 12:11 PM, said:

Wrong! You expose with the Panzerknacker, and you‘ll be dead before you fired your third shot, since you are a relatively big target, and anyone can pen the cardboard armor. You‘ll be the center of attention, at least for a few seconds.

The Jagdtiger at least has got a somewhat sturdy superstructure, viable for hull down attempts and 390 meter default view range. With binos he is even able to „outspot“ reds before he gets detected himself. The Jagdpanther with 370 relies on his binos and his camo is subpar for that low value. The Skorpion G faces the same problem, but at least it got a turret, which comes in very handy.

And do not rely on shared videos, since people usually only show their successes, not their failures,

Edited by wake_the_move, 16 January 2020 - 11:51 AM.

Ejann #11 Posted 17 January 2020 - 04:07 PM

Corporal

• Players
  • 36997 battles
  • [LACUS]
It needs a faster reverse Speed, like 20km/h other than that it is fine

True Don 88 #12 Posted 18 January 2020 - 01:31 AM

Sergeant

• Players
  • 83924 battles
  • [DMCLS]

I've had 30 odd matches in this TD and feel that it should have had the premium 259 pen of the Captured Tiger L71 Ausf B gun. Also you might have 3 rounds but you will rarely hit all 3.

I do like the mobility and quick reload but against higher tiers it's lack of camo, penetration and alpha really cause it to struggle.

Against equal tier premium TD's I feel that the panzernacker is probably the weakest and you would be more effective in the WZ-120 FT or AMX 105.

However I do like the tank and will use it for crew training, also the gift's on the op were great.

sumplkrum #13 Posted Today, 06:47 PM

Major

• Players
  • 12808 battles

Jagtiger 88 has PMM. It will always be better.

If you want to play tier X, use the Skorpion or the Borsig.

Stat masturbation:

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users