How do i change crew's between tanks?

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

Skipper MJM #1 Posted 15 January 2020 - 09:10 AM

Private

• Players
  • 7016 battles
  • [PCP]

I've been away from this game for close to a year and have forgotten some of the basics, like how to move crews around in my tanks. Can anyone help?

Thanks for the help guys.....

Edited by Skipper MJM, 16 January 2020 - 10:54 PM.

JelliedPenny08 #2 Posted 15 January 2020 - 11:02 AM

Major

• Players
  • 16838 battles

View PostSkipper MJM, on 15 January 2020 - 09:10 AM, said:

I've been away from this game for close to a year and have forgotten some of the basics, like how to move crews around in my tanks. Can anyone help?

There isn't a way to send a crew back to your barracks. You can only have 1 Tech Tree Home tank for each crew. So generally you are going to have a crew for a tank and you can move them about through any premium tanks of that nation. So you can reassign a crew from one tank to another, but that will not help unless it is a premium. 

If you are asking about moving a crew from 1 TT tank to another (like when you finish one tier and move to the next). That is slightly different. A crew have a Home TT tank that they are familiar with. The crew only has one Home tank. But any tank can have more than 1 crew using it as their home. 

Changing a crews Home tank involves retraining their Tank Mastery (separate to skills). Never pay gold for this. Move them at 75% for silver instead. Having 100% Tank Mastery is the most important skill your crew can have though. To get them back to 100% is always 25k xp. 

You can overtrain the crew by not assigning a new skill when they complete one they are training. You effectively "bank" any experience from there so that you play for 25k on that crew so that when you move the crew at 75% it automatically finishes off the rest to keep them at 100%. 

I hope it helps, any questions just ask.  :)

MaxChaos24 #3 Posted 15 January 2020 - 12:23 PM

Gameplay Expert

• Administrator
  • 13430 battles
  • [WGW]

View PostSkipper MJM, on 15 January 2020 - 04:10 AM, said:

Highlight a tank in your garage reel

Press "X" to upgrade

Select Crew

Scroll through the Crew Reel to find the crew you want and press "A" on him

Select "Reassign"

Select the tank you want to put him on

Jonesy1969UK #4 Posted 15 January 2020 - 02:57 PM

Corporal

• Players
  • 22850 battles
If you are planning to move your crews around a lot, you might want to customize the commander's surname to reflect his original tank. For example Dagobert HWK 12. I move my crews around a lot and it does make keeping track of them easier!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users