Polish and Italians and Czechs

• Please log in to reply
41 replies to this topic

ArKenemyxX #1 Posted 16 January 2020 - 06:23 AM

Major

• Players
  • 23258 battles

When will these nations get the buffs they deserve? The crap show that is the Machine made the TVP T50/51 completely useless. 21.2 sec reload on the 60TP? 64 sec reload to load all the shells in the Progetto 65? It's 46 secs on PC. WG how could you be so incompetent? Don't get me started on the tiers 9 and below.

We still have 850 alpha TD's. Still have Artillery that will end you in one shot. Yet you dumb down console to make it more noob friendly? How long has the community been asking for a FV215b 183 and FV 4005 Stage II HESH nerf? Waffle E100 Clip nerf? Yet you have neutered every TT addition that PC has that's been ported over. I'm scared to see what the Swede Mediums get butchered to and the wheeled lights if they make an appearance.

With all the money I'm saving by not loading gold here I might as well build a PC and start fresh over to the dark side. Don't like Mods and hackers but it's a chance I'm willing to take^^ It's why I play console in the first place, no aim bots or mods. I'm not going to waste my money on that either just venting. Still love this game just not the direction and lack of content

Der Nachtgieger #2 Posted 16 January 2020 - 06:48 AM

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 43671 battles
  • [ALKI]
After having lost all faith last year i started playing on pc in November. Feels like a whole different game.

I still play wot on console but just for the lolz (death star & tier 10 artas)

It still buffles me how people think there will be swedish mediums or wheeled vehicles or that wg is already working on the new console version. Open your eyes guys. The last 4 updates (and thats a time frame of the last 2 years) proofed WG doesnt understand/care what they are doing. The Lansen is not a indication of swedish meds beeing added. Its a easy cash grab nothing else. Just read on a different thread that they are looking into it but its not going to be any time soon  (swedes). But they can port pc prems in no time. Strange isnt it? WAKE UP guys. 

TeichMegagamer #3 Posted 16 January 2020 - 07:38 AM

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 3544 battles
  • [GRAP]

It's a shame. The newer tank lines are not worth grinding at all.

They nerf everything new to death and couldn't care less about older tanks. But then they buff tanks tike the FCM 50t which was really not needed.

BTW. If you read this WG please give me a personal offer on the FCM 50t so I can buy it.

Tips to improve your skill

MrTrollPacMan #4 Posted 16 January 2020 - 07:47 AM

Major

• Beta Tester
  • 18938 battles
They nerfed the Polish Panther for literally no reason too. It’s stupid.

Afro Palestine #5 Posted 16 January 2020 - 08:25 AM

Major

• Players
  • 57301 battles
  • [HKC]

View PostMrTrollPacMan, on 16 January 2020 - 07:47 AM, said:

They nerfed the Polish Panther for literally no reason too. It’s stupid.

I find this very bad optics, as the Polish Panther is meant to celebrate the spirit of the Polish Uprising... so they nerf the vehicle?  When all around you see reskins that are equal or sometimes better than the TT version.    This particularly egregious because the Polish Uprising failed because the Russians sat and allowed the Germans to crush the uprising for political reasons.  So for a Russian company to do this to the Polish Panther looks rather shabby.

MrTrollPacMan #6 Posted 16 January 2020 - 08:36 AM

Major

• Beta Tester
  • 18938 battles

View PostAfro Palestine, on 16 January 2020 - 12:25 AM, said:

I find this very bad optics, as the Polish Panther is meant to celebrate the spirit of the Polish Uprising... so they nerf the vehicle?  When all around you see reskins that are equal or sometimes better than the TT version.    This particularly egregious because the Polish Uprising failed because the Russians sat and allowed the Germans to crush the uprising for political reasons.  So for a Russian company to do this to the Polish Panther looks rather shabby.

Right? It shouldn’t be any worse than it is on PC. Its not like its overpowered at all in that state

M4ntiX #7 Posted 16 January 2020 - 09:24 AM

Major

• Players
  • 30714 battles
  • [JOCO]

View PostMrTrollPacMan, on 16 January 2020 - 08:36 AM, said:

Right? It shouldn’t be any worse than it is on PC. Its not like its overpowered at all in that state

Especially with the amount of Abominations still running around at tier VI and dominating it.

"For some reason you feel the need to troll stink bomb a statement of fact."

"4 kids single father 2 boats a plane 3cars and more battles than you."

"I live in reality and let me tell you, there is no one here."

Warthog II #8 Posted 16 January 2020 - 09:54 AM

Captain

• Players
  • 43969 battles
  • [KMD]

View PostArKenemyxX, on 16 January 2020 - 06:23 AM, said:

Yet you have neutered every TT addition that PC has that's been ported over. 

One little quibble there

Super Conq and WZ5A though

As for PC
What about the faster firing and more accurate and bigger splash and stunning arty?

Some people claim Ensk should be tier restricted.   I don't believe their lies. 

Imagine if this forum had only players who actually win more than lose trying to tell others how to play. Would be the best forum ever. Instead, we have a bunch of bad advice from players who lose more often than not trying to tell their betters how to play their tanks.

dzhey43 #9 Posted 16 January 2020 - 11:07 AM

Captain

• Beta Tester
  • 30706 battles
  • [3EBC]

View PostAfro Palestine, on 16 January 2020 - 11:25 AM, said:

That is american company not russian.

Spoiler

ToxicBullbog #10 Posted 16 January 2020 - 11:26 AM

Major

• Players
  • 20419 battles

View PostDer Nachtgieger, on 16 January 2020 - 06:48 AM, said:

After having lost all faith last year i started playing on pc in November. Feels like a whole different game.

It still buffles me how people think there will be swedish mediums or wheeled vehicles or that wg is already working on the new console version. Open your eyes guys. The last 4 updates (and thats a time frame of the last 2 years) proofed WG doesnt understand/care what they are doing. The Lansen is not a indication of swedish meds beeing added. Its a easy cash grab nothing else. Just read on a different thread that they are looking into it but its not going to be any time soon  (swedes). But they can port pc prems in no time. Strange isnt it? WAKE UP guys. 

It baffles me how people argue PC balance is bad too, yeah they have problems but they actually work on them and have far less problem tanks, we should have just followed them from the get go, atleast PC actually gets regular and meaningful balance updates. 

I don't play anymore, just loiter around the forum from time to time.

https://www.youtube.com/c/AngryBullbog

Der Nachtgieger #11 Posted 16 January 2020 - 11:37 AM

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 43671 battles
  • [ALKI]

View PostToxicBullbog, on 16 January 2020 - 11:26 AM, said:

It baffles me how people argue PC balance is bad too, yeah they have problems but they actually work on them and have far less problem tanks, we should have just followed them from the get go, atleast PC actually gets regular and meaningful balance updates. 

PC has issues too. But not in terms of tank balancing. 

ToxicBullbog #12 Posted 16 January 2020 - 12:09 PM

Major

• Players
  • 20419 battles

View PostDer Nachtgieger, on 16 January 2020 - 11:37 AM, said:

PC has issues too. But not in terms of tank balancing. 

I'll take their issues over ours.

I don't play anymore, just loiter around the forum from time to time.

https://www.youtube.com/c/AngryBullbog

Der Nachtgieger #13 Posted 16 January 2020 - 12:10 PM

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 43671 battles
  • [ALKI]
Like i said i just started on pc in november

FBPrime #14 Posted 16 January 2020 - 12:15 PM

Captain

• Players
  • 50316 battles
  • [-L7-]

View PostDer Nachtgieger, on 16 January 2020 - 01:48 AM, said:

It wouldnt surprise me if no more tech tree vehicles come to console.  Ever since 4.6 dropped, the trend has been nerfing tech trees into garbage, and selling borderline or straight up better premium tanks.  And as of right now...

• No new maps because of game size problems on the Xbox 360 platform.
  • Very high probability that cross-play will not come to this game.
  • The effort on the development side seems to be in 'new' content which merely acts as a cash grab.  Such as rentable tanks for gold in commander mode, using free XP (18K gold) to get tier 10 clan/personal reward tanks.

"The 360 was released in 2005. The Super Nintendo was released in 1991. With the new Gen next year, the 360 will be farther behind the newest console than the Super Nintendo was behind the 360."

PYLE33 #15 Posted 16 January 2020 - 12:28 PM

Captain

• Beta Tester
  • 9585 battles

View PostDer Nachtgieger, on 16 January 2020 - 07:10 AM, said:

Like i said i just started on pc in november

What was your new player to PC experience like? 

Der Nachtgieger #16 Posted 16 January 2020 - 12:41 PM

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 43671 battles
  • [ALKI]

View PostPYLE33, on 16 January 2020 - 12:28 PM, said:

What was your new player to PC experience like? 

Lower tiers are pretty awful but once you reach tier V it starts to get better. Mechanics work like they supposed to especially bushes. Lack of crew skills are a problem as well. Im a blueberry on console yet im struggling to get constant green stats on pc. But mind you even maps that are in both versions are totally differnt on pc (more bushes better terrain so you can actally shot without driving infront of the enemy). Aiming works like it did 1 or 2 years ago on console. Not missing 4 shot in a row that were completely aimed in. Tracking works like it should etc. And the best part, there are no mercenary crap tanks

But overall im still learning. 

ATHFjman18 #17 Posted 16 January 2020 - 01:15 PM

Major

• Players
  • 18779 battles
  • [JOCO]

I’m dumb and this is stupid and really pretty much nothing to do with OP, but did any one else but me just read the title and go, “Polish and Italians and Czechs, OH MY!”

:teethhappy:

Albapfalzd3 #18 Posted 16 January 2020 - 02:13 PM

Major

• Players
  • 23525 battles

View PostATHFjman18, on 16 January 2020 - 01:15 PM, said:

I’m dumb and this is stupid and really pretty much nothing to do with OP, but did any one else but me just read the title and go, “Polish and Italians and Czechs, OH MY!”

:teethhappy:

Just a bit but I don't know if English is the OP's first language so let it go at that. 

Roy

Afro Palestine #19 Posted 16 January 2020 - 03:15 PM

Major

• Players
  • 57301 battles
  • [HKC]

View Postdzhey43, on 16 January 2020 - 11:07 AM, said:

That is american company not russian.

FYI:

https://en.wikipedia.../wiki/Wargaming

Wargaming Group Limited (also known as Wargaming.net) is a Belarusian video game company headquartered in Nicosia, Cyprus. The group operates across more than 20 offices globally and development studios, the largest of which is located in Minsk, where the company originated from. Initially focused on turn-based strategy and real-time strategy games, Wargaming switched to developing free-to-play online action games in 2009, including the military-themed team-based game World of Tanks.

mockney_piers #20 Posted 16 January 2020 - 03:43 PM

Major

• Players
  • 10239 battles
  • [FILTH]

View PostAfro Palestine, on 16 January 2020 - 08:25 AM, said:

wouldn't it be in the spirit to have something that doesn't work as intended? ;)

Anyway, scholarly thought tends to the theory that there was a strategic pause.

The uprising was encouraged by the west who wanted the fait accompli of friendly forces in control when the Soviets arrived.

Whilst the red army could have pushed to save them, the simple answer is why would you risk your overstretched, under supplied forces to do something that doesn't serve any of your strategic goals?

Harsh, maybe, but in the brutal world of realpolitik, perfectly understandable.

More accurate to say the uprising failed because there was a miscalculation that the Germans would do the rational thing and withdraw, with the Red Army hot on their heels anyway. They didn't figure in just how much a thin skinned ego is prepared to commit to irrational behaviour.

I shall refrain from trying to buy Greenland :D

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users