Panzerknacker Gameplay + Opinions

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

MASHMAN 90 #1 Posted 16 January 2020 - 02:59 PM

Major

• WoTC Ambassador
  • 38127 battles

Here it is, the JPanther Auto which is the Final Reward for Commander Mode but is it any good?

It's a good tank but can't really compete in a Tier X Match against Heavies and as it's Non Turreted, it's hard to get round the Side and Rear of Enemies. It's a good free tank and i love the short reload but if it ever went on sale outside of Commander Mode, i would not buy it, Plenty of better tanks out there.

Did pen 6 shots in a Tier 10 game on Ghost Town but was shooting at things like Super Conquerors Side on and a King Dragon. In Another game, i failed to pen an T110E5 at 300 meters at the Lower Plate, This Tank can either do well (Especially in Tier VIII games where it excels) or you'll do nothing as you watch those Tier X Tanks trundle towards to you.

If theirs one thing i would change about the Tank is give the Reverse Speed a Buff as it feels a little sluggish at 12 kph. Second would be give the Premium Pen a Buff to 250 mm (I would say change the Premium Round to HEAT if possible so doesn't lose pen over distance). It has good Standard Rounds.

Overall Panzerknacker is a good tank (Not great except in Tier 8 games) but good and the perfect time to play it would be during +1/-1 where it should do some good things as you see in this match.

MASHMAN 90 #2 Posted 16 January 2020 - 03:12 PM

Major

• WoTC Ambassador
  • 38127 battles
However if you like the Demolisher T28, i think this will be a good choice for you (Minus the Crew XP Boost).

dzhey43 #3 Posted 16 January 2020 - 05:25 PM

Captain

• Beta Tester
  • 31609 battles
  • [3EBC]
I think view range of 370m is a joke fighting tier x. Binocs. Can't see them.
Spoiler

Haukkis #4 Posted 16 January 2020 - 05:43 PM

Major

• Players
  • 35556 battles

View PostMASHMAN 90, on 16 January 2020 - 03:59 PM, said:

Here it is, the JPanther Auto which is the Final Reward for Commander Mode but is it any good?

It's a good tank but can't really compete in a Tier X Match against Heavies and as it's Non Turreted, it's hard to get round the Side and Rear of Enemies. It's a good free tank and i love the short reload but if it ever went on sale outside of Commander Mode, i would not buy it, Plenty of better tanks out there.

Did pen 6 shots in a Tier 10 game on Ghost Town but was shooting at things like Super Conquerors Side on and a King Dragon. In Another game, i failed to pen an T110E5 at 300 meters at the Lower Plate, This Tank can either do well (Especially in Tier VIII games where it excels) or you'll do nothing as you watch those Tier X Tanks trundle towards to you.

If theirs one thing i would change about the Tank is give the Reverse Speed a Buff as it feels a little sluggish at 12 kph. Second would be give the Premium Pen a Buff to 250 mm (I would say change the Premium Round to HEAT if possible so doesn't lose pen over distance). It has good Standard Rounds.

Overall Panzerknacker is a good tank (Not great except in Tier 8 games) but good and the perfect time to play it would be during +1/-1 where it should do some good things as you see in this match.

212mm standard round pen is not good for tier 8 td. It should be 244-260mm and premium should be close to 300mm. That said, ISU-130 and Kanoonenjagpanzer also needs penetration buff.

SGT Rock 1963 #5 Posted 16 January 2020 - 07:02 PM

Major

• WoTC Ambassador
  • 12845 battles
  • [JOCO]

+1 Nice vid tanx.  It seems to retain the forward momentum. The rush n crush style. May have to pick it up. If it ever hits the stores.

SGT_Rock_1963   On mixer, Leave a follow. 

Red Dough Boy #6 Posted 16 January 2020 - 09:42 PM

Major

• Supertest - Xbox One
  • 27896 battles
  • [_POI_]
The Jagdtiger with a similar gun had pmm, I don't see why this thing doesn't have it. It would be okay at tier 7 or at tier 8 with pmm, but as it is it's at the low end with the hull and gun they picked. Jpanther II with a three round 88mm autoloader would've been better. 

If I only had a Baneblade....

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users