Does the continuous litany of complaints influence your perception or desire to play WoT?

nag complaints influencing negative rants

• Please log in to reply
85 replies to this topic

tokyobatman #81 Posted 24 January 2020 - 06:38 PM

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 15702 battles
  • [NOPE]

View Postdragonjim64, on 19 January 2020 - 07:17 PM, said:

uh NO lol they have LOST more players than stay!!! I think you and WG are deluding yourselves. At BEST there are a dozen happy people for every negative poster. I personally know of at least 20 people who have quit WG because of their absolute stupidity and total lack of talent, ability and no knowledge of numbers or their values. If they dont know numbers how can they possibly have gone to school/ have degrees?!?!? If they do know numbers they are even worse at their jobs than I thought and I dont know how that is possible since they are already the WORST at their jobs in any profession, in any era, on any planet, EVER!!!

I would disagree with your statement.  If sooooooo many people are unhappy and the sky is falling everyday on the game, then why do I log on everyday and get into matches with no problem. The majority of players would like some improvements, but I don't believe it's as bad as a few players say..  Yes, people have moved on to other games, but that happens with any game.  I have been playing for over two years and can count on one hand how many times I have had to wait for a long period of time, before getting into a game.  Also, the re-skins and bundle deals are always selling like hot cakes.  Again, if the game was so bad, then no one would be buying the premium tanks..  The game will stay for a long time, we will loose some players and get some players...
 “I disapprove with what you say but I will defend to the death your right to say it"

DrivableBeast35 #82 Posted 24 January 2020 - 10:07 PM

Major

• Beta Tester
  • 34145 battles

View Posttokyobatman, on 24 January 2020 - 10:38 AM, said:

I would disagree with your statement.  If sooooooo many people are unhappy and the sky is falling everyday on the game, then why do I log on everyday and get into matches with no problem.

Except that WoT themselves have acknowledged the use of bots at some tiers. So, you have to wonder, when you log on and see lots of "players" just how many of them are "real."

Pit Friend #83 Posted 24 January 2020 - 11:17 PM

Major

• Players
  • 36632 battles
  • [PTATO]

View PostDrivableBeast35, on 24 January 2020 - 05:07 PM, said:

Except that WoT themselves have acknowledged the use of bots at some tiers. So, you have to wonder, when you log on and see lots of "players" just how many of them are "real."

If you’re not playing tiers I or II none of them. 

I don’t know how to act my age! I’ve never been this old before!

Mashed #84 Posted 25 January 2020 - 12:33 PM

Major

• Beta Tester
  • 40052 battles
Nope, I couldn't care less about random internet people complaining about the game.

I'll stop playing this game, when I get bored of it, or when the servers get turned off.  Which ever comes first.

MashedIT | YouTube

You only help your team mates, because they cannot be shot at, if they are dead.

BASIAN5K1 #85 Posted 25 January 2020 - 06:28 PM

Corporal

• Players
  • 43910 battles
Still playing and enjoying the game. Looking forward the the new Swede, French and Brit lines this year.

tokyobatman #86 Posted 27 January 2020 - 04:48 PM

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 15702 battles
  • [NOPE]

View PostDrivableBeast35, on 24 January 2020 - 04:07 PM, said:

I play mostly T6 and up, so no Bots..
 “I disapprove with what you say but I will defend to the death your right to say it"

Also tagged with nag, complaints, influencing, negative, rants

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users